IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1993 7 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Here we go! Introducing another brand new sweepstakes! Our Aerosmith and Batman 66 Premium Sweepstakes. Every entry is $75 and there are only 200 entries. Our last sweepstakes was won with the very first entry bought, so get yours in early!
#projectpinball #aerosmith #batman66 #sweepstakes #forthekids #donate #brandnewpinballmachine
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinball-aerosmithbatman66

bump

#1994 7 years ago

The Project Pinball Charity is looking for anyone in the Memphis, Tennessee area that would like to volunteer for the charity and help do maintainence on a newly placed pinball machine. If your interested or know of anybody please don't hesitate to reach out to the Project Pinball Team through social media or at [email protected]

Nice to push another pro draw but how long until the LE draw will sell out? What happens if you can't sell the rest of the tickets?!

#1998 7 years ago

We draw as soon as all 200 entries are sold! We have never had an issue selling all of our tickets but we are constantly letting everyone know when our sweepstakes are going on and how many tickets we have left to sell to keep the ball rolling!

I bought my ticket February 15. Ticket number 45.. I think you have sold about a dozen since then. If there is 150 more tickets available..you average 10 tickets per month...yes, you will eventually sell out (but that's a long time from now is all I'm suggesting!) The rally up customer service said the draw will be held at the end of March! Maybe she meant next year

#1999 7 years ago

I can't even find the link to the LE draw on your website. When I click the sweepstakes link it sends me to a sold out pro draw. There is no links or mention of the LE draw on projectpinball.com. just the expired pro draw! And rally-up.com is no help either. I have to find the link on this thread a few pages back just to see if any more tickets are sold! Maybe no one else can find the draw as well!

#2003 7 years ago

Thanks for the link! You guys are doing a great thing and will continue to get my support! I've bought 3 pro & 1 LE tickets so far! Cheers & thanks again ..

2 weeks later
#2014 7 years ago

When did they start the LE draw? 47% sold out only! C'mon peeeps..!

1 week later
#2020 7 years ago

DIALED UP?

#2021 7 years ago

The LE draw sold one ticket this week! One ticket! There are over 60 tickets still for sale. That means this draw is seriously needing some attention. Again, nice to see your efforts with a Batman66 print... but this is almost ridiculous ! Its going to be over a year til this draw sells out?!?! Yikes

#2027 7 years ago

6 tickets sold this week. 13 last week.. we looking at a July draw date at this rate. It's strange how slow the tickets are going for this draw.. let's get this sold out!!

1 week later
#2031 7 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Bought (2) more for the PREMIUM drawing!
Here are the links for those that don't want to scroll back to find them:
Pro: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/pro2017-sweepstakes
Premium: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinball-aerosmithbatman66

1 week later
#2038 6 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Now let's get these sweepstakes sold out:
Pro: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/pro2017-sweepstakes
Premium: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinball-aerosmithbatman66
Hopefully any new pin that may or may not be announced by Stern soon is an option for the winners.

I'd rather they sell out these tickets BEFORE any more pins are available..this premium draw really seems to be dragging out. I wonder why no one buys tickets for this draw?!

#2042 6 years ago

We expect at the rate we are going at to be sold out by April but it depends on how fast the entries are sold. We constantly let our followers know updates about our drawings. We are always updating on our social media the progress we make and when we expect to have the drawing.

Any updates on your social media as to when you expect to have the drawing? You missed April sell out by almost 40 tickets! Only 2 tickets sold this week

2 weeks later
#2058 6 years ago

150 total tickets- 28 remaining = 122 sold
122/150 =81%

Website says 136 tickets sold + 28 remaining= 164 tickets?!

Who's flying this plane?! Haha

1 week later
#2102 6 years ago

Website says 156 tix sold..does anyone know when the draw is!?

#2107 6 years ago

I bought a ticket almost 4 months ago! Suspense has been killed! I just want to see a draw date announced before any more special sweepstakes or raffles announced. Good luck to all that entered!

#2124 6 years ago
Quoted from Jinroh:

Hooray! We did it!
Congratulations projectpinball and all the kids that get to play the fun pins!
Good luck everyone! I know I got my fingers crossed, would be great to finally get one of my own!

I hope you win the pro!! Just saying!! Goooood luck

#2128 6 years ago

We are going to be unable to do our live drawing tonight as planned. We are having an unfortunate delay and apologize for the inconvenience

What's the unfortunate delay!? Is the draw tomorrow as well or still going tonite and just the video tomorrow?

#2135 6 years ago

What a shady draw. Sorry, but this doesn't look good at all. 1st, it took over 5 months to sell out..then your website showed you over sold the draw to 156 tickets. There was never a confirmation email to tell who was officially entered or not. And now you say the winner was determined by a computer and you have no idea how it happened? Yikes

#2144 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He did say in the video that he would mail out the winning entry to anyone who wanted to see it.

Does it show the process of how they picked her name?

#2147 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The computer picked it.
Are you implying that they somehow forged the rallyup.com result?

nope, I'm just wondering what mailing her name on a piece of paper will accomplish.

#2148 6 years ago

Is there a list of official rules anywhere? I checked their site & rally up.coms. I was wondering if it states how the draw was to be done. I also am wondering how many tickets were sold and if there is an official list of entries.. the only email I received was a generic thank you letter that also shared ALL the email addresses of everyone in their mailing list.

#2155 6 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

There is nothing nefarious here.
First, I wish you would not use numbers that are wrong.
-It didn't take 5 months. I believe that is irrelevant information unless you are trying to attack the charity, but for what gain?

pretty sure i bought my ticket in early February..when was the start date of the draw? (How is that an attack?)

Quoted from Mole:

Again, The Glitch was the internal random generator coming online to selected the winner when it was not intended to be used. That's all.

that's not a glitch, that's an option they offer on all draws thru rally up. Also, is there an official set of rules to this draw posted somewhere online. I don't think u should be able to decide (or change) how to draw the winner after it's sold out. Again, just looking for some clarity on this.

#2169 6 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

You stated that very well.
Believe me, I was not happy by this at all. I was completely upset by what happened here. We are working with Rallyup to make sure this will never happen again

then why attack me for raising the same concerns? Also, please remove my name from this list that you send out to everybody. I don't like my email address being handed out to the public like that. Thanks and good luck!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#2266 6 years ago

when they said a "live draw" I assumed in front of a live audience! It looks like they filmed that video in a hotel room! Haha, congrats to the winner tho!

4 months later
#2418 6 years ago

Guardians of the galaxy
Star wars
Star trek

4 months later
#2495 6 years ago

In it to win it!

1 year later
#3112 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I need to check my funds, but i would LOVE to get in on that new jurassic park raffle!
This one sold out, but im sure another one will be ran soon.

You can pick any stern title you choose

3 weeks later
#3166 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/blackknight-premiumpinballmachineraffle
123 of 200 sold. (61.5%)
Remember, you can choose ANY stern premium machine.

Only stern machines STILL in production

1 month later
#3257 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Idk if you are worried about seeming like it is spamming or something but you should always throw up a post in the thread of whatever machine you are currently raffling off for charity. I've posted links to project pinball in both the Elvira and Jurassic Park threads

Horrible advice. Ask pinstadium fans how that works out. Just keep doin what you're doing guys! No need to change what isn't broken.

#3261 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm surprised more people haven't bought cyclone tickets. They are only 10 bucks!

I was thinking the same thing! Thought it'd sell out fast! Not sure... but is shipping to Canada included?!

#3264 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

10/20 bucks wins a Cyclone!
I will gladly Win and pay the 400-500 to ship.
Still a great value and game.

Good point!!

#3272 4 years ago

Help the children and WIN A SWEET WILLIAM'S.... check!(×2!!)

#3293 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:A charity pinball raffle that supports childrens hospitals is NOT the same a shilling overpriced led strips.

TROLL! Take it somewhere else

#3295 4 years ago

Really? First you try and tell them how to run their charity, now you slander small business's on here. Not hostile, but use your head a bit.

1 month later
#3347 4 years ago

Who would like to win a pinball machine for Christmas this year?
Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105:
50% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $50 per entry!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-19-105
Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
15% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $75 per entry!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winterpremium-pinballmachine-raffle
#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball

Me! Pro will do! Getting a ticket today!

2 weeks later
#3424 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Will there be a LE raffle as well?

there is a premium raffle.. don't think there is a LE raffle tho.. but get a ticket on the premium so it sells out and the draw my name please! Annnd thanks!

1 month later
#3449 4 years ago

Congrats Catalina Flores! Dangit!

5 months later
#3585 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Congrats Stephen.

Let's be honest... it's a very half-assed congrats when typed on this thread! I know cuz I've done it too.

But definitely.. congrats sir!!

1 week later
#3608 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

2yrs of pro draws (2 tickets per draw) and a couple premium entries here and there and the closest ive come to winning was seeing my name on the sheet a few rows away from a winner one time lol

Actually, I think that makes you one of the first losers

#3613 3 years ago

So when's the hot wheels raffle?!

8 months later
#3894 3 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

its nice to see new people win!!!!!!!!

do you know someone who's won twice?!

3 weeks later
#3918 3 years ago

greeeeasy

2 weeks later
#3928 2 years ago

congrats Lawrence if you're on pinside!!

1 week later
#3941 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I won the pro raffle! I was completely shocked to see my name and watched it multiple times in disbelief. It was for a great cause to begin with but winning a new Stern PRO is amazing!

Congrats..what game you going with?

2 months later
#4053 2 years ago

I just bought a ticket on TSPP after reading post #4041 .. now I read all your guys posts! Ohh shit

2 weeks later
#4070 2 years ago

Who won TSPP?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 8.95
$ 29.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern?tu=Dee-Bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.