IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 96.
#4751 3 months ago

Doesnt win raffle, with 0.5% chance to win....

"Something isn't right here!"

They were at INDISC, of course it was different than it normally is. Gracious people....

#4752 3 months ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

This whole thing is a mess. Was unclear when it would happen. Drawing with an app?!?!? When I bought a ticket it said Godzilla.
I AM DONE WITH THIS

You've never been in this thread u til an hr ago and you clearly don't understand what you are talking about so...goodbye?
Congrats to Ian but this was an anticlimactic place to find out.
I was 117.
Next time. Next time.

#4753 3 months ago

Just so I know my money went to a good cause, after the purchase of a LE machine for the winner of the raffle, does the balance go to a certain hospital or towards the purchase of another machine for a certain hospital? The amount raised is enough to buy 2 games so just curious.

#4754 3 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Just so I know my money went to a good cause, after the purchase of a LE machine for the winner of the raffle, does the balance go to a certain hospital or towards the purchase of another machine for a certain hospital? The amount raised is enough to buy 2 games so just curious.

It's all on their website.

#4755 3 months ago

The Project Pinball team is completely legit and fair. They only use the random number generator app when they are on the road at a show as they are tonight. For those of you who think there is some scam here, you're wrong.

#4756 3 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You've never been in this thread u til an hr ago and you clearly don't understand what you are talking about so...goodbye?
Congrats to Ian but this was an anticlimactic place to find out.
I was 117.
Next time. Next time.

Keep on keepin on! After 4 years I finally won a raffle. you can too!

#4757 3 months ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Keep on keepin on! After 4 years I finally won a raffle. you can too!

Boom! This guy.
Congratulations.

#4758 3 months ago

I am Ian, I'm sooooo excited.

Yes, I have the winning ticket. It's legit. Happy to support this charity, I have no affiliation or otherwise with them.

#4759 3 months ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Someone named Ian won. Number 122
Also he did it with some app on a phone and not the balls in the shaker thing.
FISHY. Last raffle for me.

We appreciate you reaching out with your opinions and for your support of our charity.
We have been doing our raffle videos since 2014.
To be the most transparent, we do our drawings and the video goes live at 8 PM EST on Sundays for everyone to view at the same time. Sometimes we have technical difficulties on the road that we have to deal with at that time. This was why the raffle drawing was a bit behind this weekend.

We do live drawings on Facebook and YouTube, you can see them all from our past.
We do our live broadcasts while we are on the road and they are very cumbersome. We have our experience with live drawings and this is a way we can control the quality of our videos.
We want to have the highest production value and we do.

Our Senior Founder/Director of the charity is the one doing the drawings and has no biased towards anyone.
He loves giving away pinball machines regardless of who the winner is.

Everything is done in the the one take to keep it transparent.
Typically, there are 200 balls and they are shaken vigorously. We add the names and entry numbers to the video to ensure there is no confusion. Some names sound very similar and we do not want to give anyone false hope.
Until Facebook and YouTube can become easier to utilize on location, we will continue with this same format.
In the case of being on the road for our Love Across America Tours, we do have to do things a bit differently. We cannot travel with our ball cage and do the drawings in that way.
That is why we have to use the Randomized Number Generator when drawings occur while we are on the road for dedications and fundraisers.

We are continuing to get better and nothing will ever be perfect. We appreciate your support of our charity and our mission.
We do apologize if you feel that this is in any way "fishy", yet we can assure you there is not any bias or wrongdoing.
If you have any further questions, our Senior Founder/Director Daniel Spolar welcomes you to call him directly at (239) 287-5497.

P.S. we greatly appreciate each and every one of you who showed up in support of us. We are legit and we love what we do and love to give others the opportunity to win their own pinball machines while also supporting our nationwide mission. Pinball is truly therapeutic and we will continue to share it with everyone.

#4760 3 months ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

The Project Pinball team is completely legit and fair. They only use the random number generator app when they are on the road at a show as they are tonight. For those of you who think there is some scam here, you're wrong.

Thank you so much!<3

#4761 3 months ago
Quoted from ian866:

I am Ian, I'm sooooo excited.
Yes, I have the winning ticket. It's legit. Happy to support this charity, I have no affiliation or otherwise with them.

YAY! Big Congratulations Ian!
Check your email!
We are grateful for your support and hope you are very excited about your brand-new JAWS LE!

#4762 3 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

This raffle is buying a pinball machine for any children's hospital that we are currently working with. We will put it towards whichever community has been waiting the longest and where the need is the most at that time.

The total amount raised has to purchase the brand-new JAWS LE for Ian and ship it to him and then the rest goes to purchasing a pinball machine for our next location which can be either a children's hospital or Ronald McDonald House Charity.

Thank you so much for your support of our charity and our nationwide mission through pinball. We will continue to spread love to those who need it most with the help of our pinball machines.

#4763 3 months ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

This raffle is buying a pinball machine for any children's hospital that we are currently working with. We will put it towards whichever community has been waiting the longest and where the need is the most at that time.
The total amount raised has to purchase the brand-new JAWS LE for Ian and ship it to him and then the rest goes to purchasing a pinball machine for our next location which can be either a children's hospital or Ronald McDonald House Charity.
Thank you so much for your support of our charity and our nationwide mission through pinball. We will continue to spread love to those who need it most with the help of our pinball machines.

That is excellent. Thank you for responding and thank you for putting pinball, smiles, and hope to kids around our nation.

#4764 3 months ago

ATTENTION SUPPORTERS!

We have just secured our second JAWS Limited Edition pinball machine to raffle off!

Thursday, January 11th at 10 AM EST the link below will be Live and will take your entries!
So mark your calendars and set those alarms.
You definitely do not want to miss this second chance to win!

We were so lucky to get our hands on a second JAWS LE and we did it just for all of you who reached out and said you missed the first JAWS LE raffle.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/jaws-limited-edition-part-2-pinball-machine-raffle

**This link is still in Draft mode and will not accept any entries until 10AM EST on 1/11
#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #pinballforall #pinballforkids #fortheloveofpinball #spreadthelovethroughpinball Jaws (LE)

JAWS (resized).jpgJAWS (resized).jpg
#4765 3 months ago

The 2nd JAWS LE is SOLD OUT!! WOW! Thank you all so much - We are again speechless! Your unwavering support is so encouraging and we appreciate your dedication to helping the mission continue. The Raffle Drawing will be this Sunday, 01/14 at 8PM EST. Subscribe on YouTube @ ProjectPinballCharity and turn on notifications so you don’t miss it!

https://www.youtube.com/@ProjectPinballCharity

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy Jaws (LE)

#4766 3 months ago

Dang. Sold out in less than 2 hours. I should have set my alarm. Good Luck to everyone that got in!!!!!

#4767 88 days ago

Wasn't there a draw last night? I can't find anything

Edit: double draw?
The pro draw from last week was never posted on YouTube either.
I like watching the live drawings when possible.

#4768 88 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Wasn't there a draw last night? I can't find anything
Edit: double draw?
The pro draw from last week was never posted on YouTube either.
I like watching the live drawings when possible.

While on our 10th Annual Love Across America Tour, we have to do our live drawings a bit differently.
All of these live drawings over the past 2 weeks have been live on our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPinball/

You can check out both of our past live drawings to watch them for yourself.

Upon our return to Headquarters, the next drawings will be live with the ball cage and posted as normal on Facebook and YouTube.

Thank you all so much for your support and congratulations to Lawrence West and Steven Kowal for winning last night!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies Jaws (LE) Jaws (Premium)

#4769 87 days ago

ATTENTION SUPPORTERS!

We have just secured our third JAWS Limited Edition pinball machine to raffle off!

Thursday, January 18th at 10 AM EST the link below will be Live and will take your entries!
So mark your calendars and set those alarms.
You definitely do not want to miss the third and final chance to win!

We were so lucky to get our hands on a third JAWS LE and we did it just for all of you who reached out and said you missed the first two JAWS LE raffles.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/jaws-limited-edition-pinball-machine-raffle-part3

**This link is still in Draft mode and will not accept any entries until 10AM EST on 1/18

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #pinballforall #pinballforkids #fortheloveofpinball #spreadthelovethroughpinball Jaws (LE)

#4770 85 days ago

Any chance for an Elton John CE Raffle next??

#4771 85 days ago

The 3rd JAWS LE is SOLD OUT!!
Thank you to all for supporting the mission with the JAWS Raffles this month! We are so grateful for this dedicated community❤️

The Raffle Drawing is this Sunday, 01/21 at 8PM EST on YouTube @ ProjectPinballCharity - See you then!

https://www.youtube.com/@ProjectPinballCharity

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies Jaws (LE)

#4772 85 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Any chance for an Elton John CE Raffle next??

We have not been able to secure one to raffle off. We will continue to try!

#4773 80 days ago

Hey, just to mix things up for a bit: is there any chance we could have a Lumaleggz raffle?

#4774 80 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Hey, just to mix things up for a bit: is there any chance we could have a Lumaleggz raffle?

I had to Google this and ew. No. Just no.
Pinside has spoken.

Screenshot_20240123_124425_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240123_124425_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4775 75 days ago

Was there a raffle price increase? I don't remember a Premium raffle ticket being $95, but maybe I'm wrong..... oh well goes to a good cause.

#4776 75 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Was there a raffle price increase? I don't remember a Premium raffle ticket being $95, but maybe I'm wrong..... oh well goes to a good cause.

It's relative to Stern prices, and Premium is $9699 MSRP. If the raffle uses 50% to cover game and 50% for charity, 200 tickets means the raffle ticket price would be $96.99 based on MSRP.

I do miss the $50/75/85 price points, but alas, inflation now has us paying $70/95/130. Hope your income is keeping up with inflation at this rate.

#4777 71 days ago

Only 29 entries remain on our Winter 2024 Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!
We will hold the live drawing this Sunday if we can sell out by Saturday.
Get in your last minute entries while you still have the chance!
$95 per entry
Limited to 200 entries

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winter-premium-pinball-machine-raffle-2024/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #projectpinballcharity #projectpinballfundraiser #forpinball #fortheloveofpinball #forthekids #ForTheFamilies #therapeuticpinball #pinballmachinesforall #spreadthejoy #pinballlife #pinballforkids #thankyouforyoursupport #sternpinball Jaws #jawspinball Jaws (LE)

#4778 67 days ago

It’s a wonderful evening for a live drawing!
Our Winter 2024 Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

We are so grateful for each of you who supported this and any of our raffles in the past! We are blown away and so very thankful for all of you who support our charity.

Congratulations to the new raffle winner!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball Jaws (Premium)

2 weeks later
#4779 51 days ago
Quoted from jellikit:

The raffle for a P3 Final Resistance Pinball Machine Raffle is live. Thanks!
https://www.pinballraffles.com/final-resistance

Happy to announce that the winner can now choose The Princess Bride Standard Edition!!!

1 week later
#4780 41 days ago

Only 6 entries are left!
Drawing will be held tomorrow at 8 PM EST if we sell out the remaining entries by this evening!

The Princess Bride SE machine includes the playfield module, SE artwork, and SE digital transite! Enter today for your chance to win this iconically themed pinball machine!

https://www.pinballraffles.com/final-resistance

Remember, the winner chooses from any of the following Full Games with Playfield Module Game Kits:
- Princess Bride (SE Only)
- Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity
- Heist
- Cosmic Cart Racing
- Lexy Lightspeed - Escape from Earth
- Cannon Lagoon
- Drained
- Final Resistance

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball Pinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids #projectpinballcharity #princessbride #princessbridepinball #p3pinballmachine #p3pinball #multimorphic #multimorphicpinball #princessbridese

#4781 35 days ago

Stern Pro Raffle sold out! Thank you all so much for your donations! We have THE BEST community of loving, generous people❤️ The Raffle Drawing is this Sunday, 03/10 at 8:30PM EDT! This drawing video will be live AFTER the P3 drawing, which is at 8:00PM EDT. Both drawings are on YouTube @ ProjectPinballCharity - See you so soon!

https://www.youtube.com/@ProjectPinballCharity?

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball #projectpinballcharity

#4782 31 days ago

OPEN FOR ENTRY: The BRAND-NEW, #001 Limited Edition Barry O‘s Barbecue Challenge pinball machine by American Pinball!

Enter now for your chance to win this highly collectible machine designed by the late Barry Oursler❤️ The winner receives the very first Limited Edition ever made!

The raffle ends next Saturday, 03/23 at 11:59PM EDT. Please share!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/barry-o-barbecue-challenge-pinball-machine-raffle/Campaign/Details?fbclid=IwAR3IJlGYMXYHNGzNSLlOJFazItd5GIbW6RI5tMdI3octiGHpnorTjg2i_AY_aem_Aa5LBvn1zFmHrG65rUqDXbklH8_gecP9ItIXzswvxN1eTNf_utCwF40NuEtilRXXpoU

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball #projectpinballcharity
Barry O's BBQ Challenge (Limited Edition)

1 week later
#4783 20 days ago

Currently at 73% to our goal on Barry O’s Barbecue Challenge!
Since we have not yet reached our goal, we will be extending the live drawing to next week!

We must reach our goal before we are able to do the live drawing. Mark your calendars for next Sunday, March 31st at 8 PM EDT!

Thank you all so much for your support of our charity through our raffles.
Don’t forget that this raffle gets you a chance to win #001 of Barry O’s Barbecue Challenge Limited Edition Pinball Machine by American Pinball!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/barry-o-barbecue-challenge-pinball-machine-raffle/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #therapypinball #pinballistherapy #pinballmachinesforall #nonprofitforpinball #forpinball #pinballforall #projectpinballfundraiser #therapeuticpinball #fortheloveofpinball #projectpinballcharity #barryobarbecuechallenge #pinballforkids #pinballforfamilies #americanpinball #forthekids #pinballtherapy Barry O's BBQ Challenge (Limited Edition)

#4784 18 days ago

Our February 2024 Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

We are so grateful for each of you who supported this and any of our raffles in the past! We are blown away and so very thankful for all of you who support our charity.

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball

#4785 18 days ago

Congrats Travis Hamrick and appreciate what you do Project Pinball.

#4786 13 days ago

LAST DAY to enter for your chance to win #001 of the Limited Edition Barry O’s Barbecue Challenge by American Pinball! Donate an entry and you might win this highly collectible, one-of-a-kind pinball machine designed by the late Barry Oursler!

GET YOUR ENTRIES NOW!

The Raffle ends tonight, 03/30 at 11:59PM EDT and the Drawing is tomorrow, 03/31 at 8PM EDT on YouTube @ ProjectPinballCharity!
https://www.youtube.com/@ProjectPinballCharity/videos

Barry O's BBQ Challenge (Limited Edition)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/barry-o-barbecue-challenge-pinball-machine-raffle/Campaign/Details

#4787 11 days ago

Our Barry O’s Barbecue Challenge Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 5.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.50
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.