IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 96.
#4601 1 year ago

On 03/31 at 10am EST, get ready for a new intergalactic adventure: the Galactic Tank Force Signature Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!

This one-of-a-kind machine is an original theme created by American Pinball and is an industry first! Only 200 signature edition machines will be produced. See below for all the exciting features - Raffle link will be posted next week.

All proceeds will benefit the mission and programs of Project Pinball Charity. See you next Friday!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids #americanpinball
#ap-galactic-tank-force

32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).pngA1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpegA1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpegE36881C8-0EB0-48F3-AA0D-F4B77960DCCF (resized).pngE36881C8-0EB0-48F3-AA0D-F4B77960DCCF (resized).pngE990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpegE990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
#4602 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

I'm guessing Project Pinball is at TPF this weekend so I wouldn't expect a drawing this week but good luck to all

We will be doing the Premium live drawing this Sunday, March 26th at 8 PM EST!
We are unable to attend TPF.

Make sure to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you receive a notification once the drawing is live. We never want you to miss a drawing where your name is called! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

#4603 1 year ago

It’s a wonderful evening for a live drawing!
Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

We are so grateful for each of you who supported this and any of our raffles in the past! We are blown away and so very thankful for all of you who support our charity.
Special thank you to all of you for your abundant support!

Congratulations to the new raffle winner!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids

#4604 1 year ago

Our Police Force Raffle is almost sold out at 91% - Only 34 entries left to go!
Help us reach our goal and enter today to win this immaculate pinball machine by Williams.
We are so eager to announce the winner so someone can have this pristine game in their home. Click the link below to donate $40 an entry, thank you all in advance!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/police-force-1989-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball Police Force

#4605 1 year ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Our Police Force Raffle is almost sold out at 91% - Only 34 entries left to go!
Help us reach our goal and enter today to win this immaculate pinball machine by Williams.
We are so eager to announce the winner so someone can have this pristine game in their home. Click the link below to donate $40 an entry, thank you all in advance!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/police-force-1989-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details
#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball Police Force

98% filled.

I got a ticket...let's finish this thing people!!!

#4606 1 year ago

The Police Force Pinball Machine Raffle sold out, thank you all! The drawing will be this Sunday, April 2nd at 8:00pm EST.

Make sure to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you receive a notification once the drawing is live. We never want you to miss a drawing where your name is called! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Police Force

#4607 1 year ago

TOMORROW: Get ready at 10am EST for an out-of-this-world adventure from American Pinball: The Galactic Tank Force Signature Edition Pinball machine raffle!
Limited to 200 entries!
$200 per entry

Click the link below for a preview of the raffle. All proceeds benefit the mission and programs of #ProjectPinballCharity.
See you tomorrow!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/galactic-tank-force-signature-edition-pinball-machine-raffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball #americanpinball #ap-galactic-tank-force-se

#4608 1 year ago

Raffle tickets for GTF have now gone live!

#4609 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Raffle tickets for GTF have now gone live!

Got my ticket within the first three minutes afraid it would sell out instantly again. The fun part about this charity, is even though there is no way I could possibly afford buying each release that has come out in the past couple weeks/month, I've still had a chance to own each one for $100/$200. I think my time has come....

#4610 1 year ago

Might as well, I'm in for one!

#4611 1 year ago

Getting close at 68% - The Galactic Tank Force Raffle has 68 entries left until it’s sold out!
Only 200 Signature Editions are being produced and YOU could own one.
Enter while you still can!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/galactic-tank-force-signature-edition-pinball-machine-raffle/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball #americanpinball #ap-galactic-tank-force-se

#4612 1 year ago

The Galactic Tank Force SE Edition raffle has officially sold out! Thank you so much to everyone who entered. We appreciate the support and your dedication to help Project Pinball continue our nationwide mission!!

We will be drawing this raffle, along with the Police Force Raffle, next Sunday, April 9th at 8pm EST as a Double Raffle Drawing Night! We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause by delaying the drawing, but we are super excited to see you there!

Be sure to follow us @ProjectPinballCharity on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on all things Project Pinball!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball #ap-galactic-tank-force

76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpegEBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).pngEBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
#4613 1 year ago

Did I miss the draw?!

The Police Force Pinball Machine Raffle sold out, thank you all! The drawing will be this Sunday, April 2nd at 8:00pm EST.

#4614 1 year ago

Moved to next Sunday for a double drawing with GTF

#4615 1 year ago

Now I see it! Thank you!

Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Moved to next Sunday for a double drawing with GTF

#4616 1 year ago

Let’s get this pro done - I’m feeling a Foo.

#4617 1 year ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Let’s get this pro done - I’m feeling a Foo.

Is there a pro raffle?

#4619 1 year ago

^thanks Barkz , got my ticket!

#4620 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

The fun part about this charity, is even though there is no way I could possibly afford buying each release that has come out in the past couple weeks/month, I've still had a chance to own each one for $100/$200

Absolutely...and it only takes one ticket to win! I've won twice now (Bobby Orr Power Play and Scooby-Doo).
I probably would have been able to pick up a Bobby Orr at some point, but it's been a while since I've seen one... Scooby, I could have never justified buying.

#4621 1 year ago

I think it’s all about the charity. It would be great to win but I plan on donating the pin to whatever hospital Project pinball chooses. I think the kids need it more than I do.

#4622 1 year ago

I hope pulp fiction pin raffle still a possibility

#4623 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!
I'm in!!!!!

#4624 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

We are still working to secure one for a raffle! No such luck yet! We will not give up and will still try to provide one to our supporters!

#4625 1 year ago

Our Police Force Pinball Machine Raffle and Galactic Tank Force Signature Edition Pinball Machine Raffle are being drawn live right now on YouTube!

We are so grateful for each of you who supported this and any of our raffles in the past! We are blown away and so very thankful for all of you who support our charity.

Congratulations to the new raffle winners!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball #ap-galactic-tank-force-se Police Force

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#4626 1 year ago

IN 20 MINUTES: The James Bond LE Raffle starts - Click the link below at 10am EST to enter for a chance to win! Thank you in advance for your support

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/james-bond-007-limited-edition-pinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball James Bond 007 (LE)

#4627 1 year ago

IN 20 MINUTES: The James Bond LE Raffle starts - Click the link below at 10am EST to enter for a chance to win! Thank you in advance for your support

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/james-bond-007-limited-edition-pinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball James Bond 007 (LE)

#4628 1 year ago

NOW LIVE: The James Bond LE Raffle starts now! Click the link below to enter for your chance to win.
$130 per entry
Limited to 200 entries!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball

#4629 1 year ago

This James Bond Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle is over half way to selling out with only 95 entries left!
Remember, the winner will be receiving a New-In-Box James Bond LE pinball machine to have in their own home! Click the link below for a chance to win. Thank you in advance for your support!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/james-bond-007-limited-edition-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details

#4630 1 year ago

58% raised. This is the best version by far. Come on in, the waters fine!!

#4631 1 year ago

The James Bond LE Raffle is at 79% - Only 42 entries left!
This new-in-box machine was generously gifted to us by an anonymous donor and it is brand-new! Click below to enter now, thank you in advance❤

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/james-bond-007-limited-edition-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details

#4632 1 year ago

The James Bond LE Raffle is at 79% - Only 42 entries left!
This new-in-box machine was generously gifted to us by an anonymous donor and it is brand-new! Click below to enter now, thank you in advance❤

Let's dooooo ittttttt!

#4633 1 year ago

while you all are in there donating and being good people make sure to snag a pro raffle ticket too!

#4634 1 year ago

Let’s get the pro & premium done!!! I’d rather have my pick than a bond LE

#4635 1 year ago
Quoted from Barkz:

while you all are in there donating and being good people make sure to snag a pro raffle ticket too!

We love your thinking!! Thank you all so much for your support! We are beyond grateful!

#4636 12 months ago

It’s a wonderful evening for a live double drawing!
Our James Bond Limited Edition NIB Pinball Machine Raffle and Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle are being drawn live right now on YouTube!

Congratulations to the new raffle winners!

#4637 11 months ago

Pro is full!

#4638 11 months ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model Spring 2023 is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball

1 week later
#4639 11 months ago

Happy Weekend! Here is your weekly #PinballMachineRaffle update. Links are below if you wish to enter. Thank you in advance!

1. Stern Pro: 11% - 178 Entries Remaining
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-spring2023-part2/Campaign/Details

2. Stern Premium: 84% - 32 Entries Remaining
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/premium-pinball-machine-raffle-spring-part-2-2023/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball Foo Fighters (Premium) Foo Fighters (Pro) James Bond 007 (Premium) James Bond 007 (Pro) Godzilla (Pro)

#4640 11 months ago

Just grabbed my premium entry. Come on Foo!

#4641 11 months ago

Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle Spring 2023 Part 2 is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

#4643 11 months ago

When should I enter for the next drawing?

#4644 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

When should I enter for the next drawing?

Go to the website and buy your ticket. Once they reach the number of entries for the drawing, they will do the drawing. I was once the first entry on a raffle.

BTW, I did some work on the Iron Man machine at Johns Hopkins last week.

Pic of the parts I replaced. The playfield had not been cleaned in about two years. Playable, but still could use some more TLC.

Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpgHopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
#4645 11 months ago

Curious of you make your entry anonymously how they let you know if you win lol

#4646 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Curious of you make your entry anonymously how they let you know if you win lol

It's only listed anonymous for the web site viewers. You still need to give all your contact info to Project Pinball.

#4647 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

When is a pulp fiction drawing?

We are still waiting to hear back from Chicago Gaming Company regarding our inquiry of a Pulp Fiction to raffle off.
We have still heard nothing from them at this time.

#4648 10 months ago

Part 1 of the 9th Annual Love Across America Tour starts in 13 days!
This round we are welcoming 5 new locations to the Project Pinball Family and checking in on one from the last tour.
Over the next 2 weeks we'll be sharing all the details on the tour, so stay tuned! #LAATour #ForTheKids

#projectpinball #loveacrossamerica #loveacrossamericatour #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball

IMG_3740 (resized).jpegIMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
#4649 10 months ago

Part 1 of the 9th Annual Love Across America Tour starts in 13 days!
This round we are welcoming 5 new locations to the Project Pinball Family and checking in on one from the last tour.
Over the next 2 weeks we'll be sharing all the details on the tour, so stay tuned! #LAATour #ForTheKids

#projectpinball #loveacrossamerica #loveacrossamericatour #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids Pinball

IMG_3740 (resized).jpegIMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
#4650 10 months ago

We are still waiting to hear back from Chicago Gaming Company regarding our inquiry of a Pulp Fiction to raffle off.
We have still heard nothing from them at this time.

Let’s hope they agree ! That will generate a great response from the public for sure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/93?hl=ray-dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.