IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg

There are 4,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 96.
#4552 1 year ago

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Project Pinball Charity is going to make you an offer you can't refuse..

Next Friday, March 17th, get ready at 10am EST for #TheGodfather 50 Years Collector's Edition Pinball machine raffle! We are ecstatic for this new title by Jersey Jack Pinball and ready to ship this beautifully-designed machine to the lucky winner!

Click the link below for a preview of the raffle. All proceeds benefit the mission of #ProjectPinballCharity
See you next Friday!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/the-godfather-50th-anniversary-collectors-edition-pinballmachine-raffle/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids The Godfather (CE)

#4553 1 year ago

It’s a wonderful evening for a live drawing!
Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model- Dec 2022 is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

We are so grateful for each of you who supported this and any of our raffles in the past! We are blown away and so very thankful for all of you who support our charity.
Special thank you to all of you for your abundant support!

Congratulations to the new raffle winner!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids

#4554 1 year ago

Do you not get emailed what numbers you are? Just to confirm you're in it?

I was one of the last few to buy tickets. When I first bought 3, it had 4 tickets left. A little bit later it still said 4 tickets left, so I bought another 3.

Then it finally changed to 1 ticket left.

I think it'd be nice to see that you are actually in the raffle versus a small selection on an ipad of names.

#4555 1 year ago

If you look at full receipt when you purchase by clicking link it says your number on the line item.

#4556 1 year ago

I won!!!

Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Oh wow didn’t see that. That’s an interesting strategy. I like the one ticket approach myself.

Got lucky with the one ticket approach. My daughter is so excited. I’m letting her weigh in on which machine we get.

#4557 1 year ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

Do you not get emailed what numbers you are? Just to confirm you're in it?
I was one of the last few to buy tickets. When I first bought 3, it had 4 tickets left. A little bit later it still said 4 tickets left, so I bought another 3.
Then it finally changed to 1 ticket left.
I think it'd be nice to see that you are actually in the raffle versus a small selection on an ipad of names.

Your entries are always available in your transaction confirmation and is emailed to you in your receipt from RallyUp.

You can also always email us at [email protected] so we can confirm your entry numbers for you!

Thank you all so much for your support and do not forget that this Friday at 10 AM EST we are beginning The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!

#4558 1 year ago

Want a faster checkout experience on RallyUp while entering into Project Pinball Charity Raffles?

Be sure to follow these simple steps below ahead of time:
1. Create an account at https://go.rallyup.com/account/profile/signin (Photo #1)
2. Located on the left-hand side (under where your name & email are) you should see an option that says "My Payment Method" - Click! (Photo #2)
3. Add your card information so you can have a quicker checkout experience! (Photo #3)

That's it - Don't forget the raffle for The Godfather 50 Years pinball machine is this Friday, March 17th at 10am EST!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids The Godfather (CE)

#4559 1 year ago

Do you want a faster checkout experience on RallyUp while entering into Project Pinball Charity Raffles?

Be sure to follow these simple steps below ahead of time:
1. Create an account at
https://go.rallyup.com/account/profile/signin (Photo #1)
2. Located on the left-hand side (under where your name & email are) you should see an option that says "My Payment Method" - Click! (Photo #2)
3. Add your card information so you can have a quicker checkout experience! (Photo #3)

That's it - Don't forget the raffle for The Godfather 50 Years pinball machine is this Friday, March 17th at 10am EST!

54C5D223-AE4A-44F4-84D5-FFAF44A39E48 (resized).png54C5D223-AE4A-44F4-84D5-FFAF44A39E48 (resized).pngAD73871D-81C2-49A4-A2FF-A147FC34FE16 (resized).pngAD73871D-81C2-49A4-A2FF-A147FC34FE16 (resized).pngE60215F4-304E-42D6-A7EB-4B75B6DEC8B4 (resized).pngE60215F4-304E-42D6-A7EB-4B75B6DEC8B4 (resized).png
#4560 1 year ago

TOMORROW: Get ready at 10am EST for an offer you can't refuse: #TheGodfather 50 Years Collector's Edition #pinballmachine raffle! Click the link below for a preview of the raffle. All proceeds benefit the mission of #ProjectPinballCharity.
See you tomorrow!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/the-godfather-50th-anniversary-collectors-edition-pinballmachine-raffle/Campaign/Details

#4561 1 year ago

This was something that definitely lifted all of our spirits at Project Pinball Headquarters!

Our Star Wars that was dedicated to Children's Minnesota Saint Paul Hospital back in 2018 is continuing to bring joy and relief to those who need it most!

We love being able to receive special gifts like these. It is such a great reminder of all the good that can come out of dedicating a pinball machine!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballforall #pinballforkids #yodabest #starwarspinball #thankyou #supportprojectpinball #supportnonprofits #nonprofitforpinball Star Wars (Pro)

CB31CB54-D90A-4BD5-88AB-0E93F8733F8E (resized).jpegCB31CB54-D90A-4BD5-88AB-0E93F8733F8E (resized).jpeg
#4562 1 year ago

IN 1 MINUTE: The Godfather 50 Years Collector's Edition Pinball machine raffle starts! Click the link below at 10 AM EST for your chance to win this beautifully-designed machine by Jersey Jack Pinball

All proceeds benefit the mission of #ProjectPinballCharity.
Good luck!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids

#4563 1 year ago

75% sold in 20 min.
I'm in!

#4565 1 year ago

95% Sold. 10 tickets left.

#4566 1 year ago

#THEGODFATHER CE SOLD OUT IN 1 HOUR! Thank you so much to all who entered - We appreciate your generosity!

Join us Sun, 03/19 at 8pm EST on YouTube @ ProjectPinballCharity where we'll announce the winner! Subscribe & turn on notifications so you know when to tune in❤

https://www.youtube.com/@ProjectPinballCharity

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinelivedrawing #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #giveaway #projectpinballfundraiser #pinballforall #pinballforkids #jerseyjackpinball #godfatherpinball #thegodfather50thanniversary The Godfather (CE)

#4567 1 year ago

TODAY IS THE DAY! "Pinball: The Man Who Saved The Game" is now available to watch world wide! Congratulations to everyone who worked on this amazing #PinballMovie! Join the fun and watch this film TONIGHT - The #ProjectPinball team definitely will be! Find it on your favorite streaming service, including Apple TV, Prime Video, and more: http://pinballfilm.com

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball #forpinball #pinballmachinesforall #fortheloveofpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #nonprofitforpinball #pinballforall #pinballforkids

#4568 1 year ago

It’s a wonderful evening for a live drawing!
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Edition Pinball Machine Raffle is being drawn live right now on YouTube!

We are so grateful for each of you who supported this and any of our raffles in the past! We are blown away and so very thankful for all of you who support our charity.
Special thank you to all of you for your abundant support!

Congratulations to the new raffle winner!

The Godfather (CE)

#4569 12 months ago

Poll: Which pinball machine title should we offer in our next raffle?!

A- Pulp Fiction by CGC
B- Galactic Tank Force by AP
C- Toy Story 4 by JJP
D- Other? Comment below or message us!

0A27A35A-F17F-4D30-9E18-05F3EBB4B63F (resized).jpeg0A27A35A-F17F-4D30-9E18-05F3EBB4B63F (resized).jpeg
#4570 12 months ago

P3 with final resistance!

#4571 12 months ago

Pulp Fuction!

#4572 12 months ago

I'd be in on any P3.

#4575 12 months ago

D. P3 Final Resistance

#4576 12 months ago

And cactus canyon

#4577 12 months ago

P3!

#4578 12 months ago

Pulp Fiction

#4580 12 months ago

A- Pulp Fiction by CGC

#4581 12 months ago

I'd be happy with any of them.

#4582 12 months ago

A or B

#4584 12 months ago

A or B

#4585 12 months ago

Seems that any LE after the cornerstone announcement is a quick sellout and in between the cornerstones, Premiums tix seem to sell quicker than Pros. I think that is the formula which works the best.

#4586 12 months ago

Galactic Tank Force!

#4587 12 months ago

I changed my mind.

CCR (preferably LE)
Pulp Fiction
GALATIC Tank Force.

#4588 12 months ago

Pulp Fiction

#4589 12 months ago

The February Stern premium raffle is at 82%. Hoping that fills up soon, then I'd love to get in on a pulp fiction or galactic tank force!

#4590 12 months ago

1) P3 final resistence
2) galactic tank force
3) foo fighters
really, can't go wrong

#4592 12 months ago

Pulp Fiction

#4593 12 months ago

Pulp fiction LE

#4594 12 months ago

Win new stern premium pinball is at 90% sold. Let's get it done.

#4595 12 months ago
Quoted from pinij93:

Win new stern premium pinball is at 90% sold. Let's get it done.

94% - let’s get it done tonight!

#4596 12 months ago

Just got my ticket! 98%

#4597 12 months ago

2 more tickets left!

#4598 12 months ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

2 more tickets left!

Someone do the lord’s work and buy the last two!

#4599 12 months ago

All tickets sold for premium.

#4600 12 months ago

I'm guessing Project Pinball is at TPF this weekend so I wouldn't expect a drawing this week but good luck to all

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Battle Creek, MI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
There are 4,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.