IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 96.
#4051 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Is tspp only available to expo attendees? Does it ship like any other Stern raffle?

We do ask that all who enter do try to be present to win at SFGE 2021 to pick up their winnings by Sunday, August 22nd.
We also ask that individuals make arrangements themselves to pick up TSPP and Galaga machines at the Expo if they were to win or have someone there on their behalf.

#4052 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

What if the raffles don't sell all of the slots by SFGE? It seems like the pickup requirement deterred a lot of people. (I bought in, I'll find a way)

If the 200 entries for TSPP and Galaga do not sell out we will not be drawing winners at SFGE. We don’t anticipate this happening but if it did, we will wait and make arrangements with the winner once we sell all 200 entries. The winner would still be responsible for shipping costs as they are not included. We have awesome followers in GA and SC who are willing and able to help get these machines to their winners.
We are well on our way to selling out so we are confident that we can sell out and do the drawing Live in person at our booth! We can do this with all of your help so please share this information and know that if you are to win and cannot be at the show that we will do everything we can to help set up shipping at the winners expense.
We thank you all for your support and please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions.

#4053 2 years ago

I just bought a ticket on TSPP after reading post #4041 .. now I read all your guys posts! Ohh shit

#4054 2 years ago

I guess if I win I’ll be making a road trip. I did not realize this either when I bought the tickets as soon as it was posted. Is the drawing going to be on Saturday?

#4055 2 years ago

On the off chance I win. (Didn’t see fine print of pick up at show)

Any recommended shippers that go to that expo? Or who is the local distributor or vendor in that area? Maybe it could go there with a planned shipping situation.

#4056 2 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

On the off chance I win. (Didn’t see fine print of pick up at show)
Any recommended shippers that go to that expo? Or who is the local distributor or vendor in that area? Maybe it could go there with a planned shipping situation.

I'd worry about that Monday if need be.
I've been entering for years and have yet to win a game.
Someday......
Good luck to all those entered.

#4057 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I just bought a ticket on TSPP after reading post #4041 .. now I read all your guys posts! Ohh shit

Whoops, me too. Figuring out the shipping would be a nice problem to have, hopefully we can find someone local who's willing to hang onto it for a bit while the winner arranges shipping (assuming a non-attendee wins it, of course).

#4058 2 years ago

We are officially 1 week away from Southern-Fried Gaming Expo!

These two great raffles will give individuals the chance to win some great donated items that are all in wonderful condition! They both will be drawn if all entries are sold by Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM, the last day of the Expo.

Project Pinball’s Simpsons Pinball Party Raffle- Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2021 is currently at 72% Sold!
Enter today with a $35 donation for your chance to take home this awesome slightly used, still in great condition, Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Machine!
Limited to 200 entries!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/simpsonspinballparty-sfge-2021-pinballmachineraffle

Our Galaga Arcade Machine Raffle is a $5 donation for your chance to win this slightly used, still in great condition Galaga Arcade machine!
Limited to 200 entries!
34% Sold!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/galaga-arcade-machine-sfge-2021/Campaign/Details

Your entries help us to place more pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald House Charities across our nation during this year's 7th Annual Love Across America Tour!

Good luck to you all and thank you for your support!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #fundraisers #southernfriedgamingexpo #sfge2021 #supportprojectpinball #loveacrossamerica2021 #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball #simpsonspinballparty #galaga #forthefamilies #forpinball

#4059 2 years ago

Let's say, by some miracle, I win. I do not plan to attend the show. Would your organization be able to take the game back to your headquarters and I arrange shipping from there?

#4060 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Let's say, by some miracle, I win. I do not plan to attend the show. Would your organization be able to take the game back to your headquarters and I arrange shipping from there?

Just a thought, see if Zack Meny would bring it back to Indiana. Likely he’s going to the show? Would cover his gas.

#4061 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a thought, see if Zack Meny would bring it back to Indiana. Likely he’s going to the show? Would cover his gas.

Good thinking, but I already asked. He's not attending.

#4062 2 years ago

ONLY 4 days away from the start of this year's Southern-Fried Gaming Expo!

These two great raffles will give individuals the chance to win some great donated items that are both in wonderful condition!
They both will be drawn if all entries are sold by Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM, the last day of the Expo.

Project Pinball’s Simpsons Pinball Party Raffle- Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2021 is currently at 82% Sold!
Enter today with a $35 donation for your chance to take home this awesome slightly used, still in great condition, Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Machine!
Limited to 200 entries!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/simpsonspinballparty-sfge-2021-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details

Our Galaga Arcade Machine Raffle is 38% Sold and a $5 donation for your chance to win this slightly used, still in great condition Galaga Arcade machine!
Limited to 200 entries!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/galag.../Campaign/Details

Your entries help us to place more pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald House Charities across our nation during this year's 7th Annual Love Across America Tour!

#4063 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I guess if I win I’ll be making a road trip. I did not realize this either when I bought the tickets as soon as it was posted. Is the drawing going to be on Saturday?

It will be Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM! We ask that if the winner is in attendance that they pick-up the game at 4 PM when the Expo closes.
If the winner is chosen and they are not in attendance, we will either have a volunteer take it or we will bring it back with us to our Headquarters in FL and set up shipping at that time.

Thank you all so much for your support and interest in these Super Cool Raffles for Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2021!

We hope to see many of you there!

#4064 2 years ago

Just found out about this...very cool - I entered and also got a couple buddies to donate as well.

#4065 2 years ago

oops wrong thread.

#4066 2 years ago

We are just 2 days away from the start of Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2021!

AND we have Sold Out of our Simpsons Pinball Party Raffle!
This means that this Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM that we will be drawing 1 lucky person who will be going home with an awesome Simpsons Pinball Party pinball machine!

Don’t forget that we still have entries available for only $5 to enter our Galaga Arcade Raffle that will also be drawn live this Sunday from SFGE if all 200 entries sell out before then!

Our Galaga Arcade Machine Raffle is 38% Sold and a $5 donation for your chance to win this slightly used, still in great condition Galaga Arcade machine!
Limited to 200 entries!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/galaga-arcade-machine-sfge-2021/Campaign/Details?_ga=2.28480892.1979040617.1629138802-1203439209.1627521544

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #fundraisers #southernfriedgamingexpo #sfge2021 #supportprojectpinball #loveacrossamerica2021 #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball #simpsonspinballparty #galaga #forthefamilies #forpinball #SFGE2021

#4067 2 years ago

Roadshow is going into a children’s hospital by the end of this year’!

With games becoming scarce, we are going old school.

Who would like to help us add some color to our Roadshow with the purchase of this awesome ColorDMD!? https://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-road-show-pinball-machine/

Donate on to our PayPal and make a note for “Roadshow”!
projectpinball.org/donate

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #roadshowpinball #williamspinball #childrenshospitals #ronaldmcdonaldhouses #colordmd #dedications #pinballcharity #nonprofitorganization #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

1B065D69-3ED0-4344-8A65-0A910646FF26 (resized).jpeg1B065D69-3ED0-4344-8A65-0A910646FF26 (resized).jpeg
#4068 2 years ago

Our Galaga Arcade Machine has its winners at Southern-Fried Gaming Expo!

Congratulations to them and Dan Piper for winning our Simpsons Pinball Party Raffle!

We appreciate each and everyone who entered and showed their support!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball #galagaraffle #simpsonspinballpartyraffle #nonprofit #ChildrensHospitals #RonaldMcDonaldhouses #dedications #loveacrossamerica2021 #SFGE2021

https://fb.watch/7xm5yn7MQ2/

6030BAF2-B811-44A1-A40C-E27E8947E7CC (resized).jpeg6030BAF2-B811-44A1-A40C-E27E8947E7CC (resized).jpegAAAF1BD7-014E-4B7F-92D6-67F422435E34 (resized).jpegAAAF1BD7-014E-4B7F-92D6-67F422435E34 (resized).jpeg
#4069 2 years ago

Thank you all so very much for your support and donations!
Within a few days, we were able to raise enough to purchase an awesome ColorDMD for our Roadshow pinball machine which is going into a children’s hospital by the end of this year!

With games becoming scarce these days, we are going old school with the games that we place.

This ColorDMD will give this older Williams pin a great burst of color to bring it to a whole new level.

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #roadshowpinball #williamspinball #childrenshospitals #ronaldmcdonaldhouses #colordmd #dedications #pinballcharity #nonprofitorganization #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

Roadshow at SFGE (resized).jpgRoadshow at SFGE (resized).jpg

#4070 2 years ago

Who won TSPP?!

#4071 2 years ago

Our Simpsons Pinball Party and Galaga Arcade Machine Raffle were drawn live from SFGE.
This live drawing was on Facebook and we had no way of transferring it to our YouTube with the Wi-Fi we had at the time.
The winner of the Simpsons Pinball Party was Dan Piper!
https://fb.watch/7CfVs_bunv/

Thank you all so much for your support of our mission through our raffles!

#4072 2 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Premium Pinball Machine Raffle- Stern 2021
Limited to 200 entries
$75 per entry
55% Sold
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/premium-pinballmachine-raffle-stern-2021/Campaign/Details

Win a Pinball Machine Raffle 21-107
Limited to 200 entries
$50 per entry
1% Sold
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-stern-pro-model-21-107/Campaign/Details

Our Gilbert Elijah Benefit is still going on and he has requested to have Blue hair like Sonic since he is super fast! We love little Gilbert!

Gilbert Elijah Benefit- SIGNED TMNT Pro Playfield by Gary Stern
Limited to 100 entries
ONLY 23 entries remain!
$20 per entry
77% Sold
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/signed-tmnt-pro-playfield/Campaign/Details

Gilbert Elijah Benefit- Limited Edition Project Pinball Translite
Limited to 100 entries
$10 per entry
13% Sold
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/limited-edition-projectpinballcharity-translite/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball The Mandalorian (Pro) The Mandalorian (Premium) Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro) Led Zeppelin (Premium) Led Zeppelin (Pro) #therapeuticpinball #pinballcharity #pinballistherapy

Sonic Blue Hair on Gilbert Elijah (resized).jpgSonic Blue Hair on Gilbert Elijah (resized).jpg
#4073 2 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night!

We cannot thank you all enough for the support your have given us. Our Charity thrives on individuals like yourselves.

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-106 is now Live!

Check out who the new winners will be tonight!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support of Project Pinball and our mission! With all of you dedicated to us, we are able to continue to do amazing things for children and their families across the United States.

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #supporters #pinballmachines #therapeuticpinball #marcospecialties #nonprofit #501c3 #pinballcharity #pinballistherapy

#4074 2 years ago

I just won!!!
Thankyou Project Pinball for putting on this raffle and raising money for such a great cause!!
Thanks again!
my kids are very excited to say the least!

Ross Sudbeck

#4075 2 years ago
Quoted from sudbeckrn:

I just won!!!
Thankyou Project Pinball for putting on this raffle and raising money for such a great cause!!
Thanks again!
my kids are very excited to say the least!
Ross Sudbeck

congrats.. now join the project pinball winners club thread..!!

#4076 2 years ago

Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle- Stern 2021 is currently sitting at 80% Sold!
We could hold this live drawing on Sunday if it sells out by tomorrow evening!

Limited to 200 entries!
$75 per entry
Your support in our raffles funds our charity’s mission of placing more Pinball machines in children’s hospitals and RMHC across the U.S!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/premium-pinballmachine-raffle-stern-2021

#projextpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #pinballcharity #nonprofit #loveacrossamerica2021 #therapeuticpinball

#4077 2 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle- Stern 2021 is currently sitting at 80% Sold!
Limited to 200 entries!
$75 per entry
Your support in our raffles funds our charity’s mission of placing more Pinball machines in children’s hospitals and RMHC across the U.S!
#projextpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #pinballcharity #nonprofit #loveacrossamerica2021 #therapeuticpinball

BUMP For Sunday Draw!!!
88% SOLD- 24 Tickets left.
Let's go gang!

#4078 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

BUMP For Sunday Draw!!!
88% SOLD- 24 Tickets left.
Let's go gang!

You heard it here first! Only 22 entries remain!

Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle- Stern 2021 is currently sitting at 89% Sold!

Limited to 200 entries!
$75 per entry

#4079 2 years ago

So close....
92%-16 tickets left.

#4080 2 years ago

11 tickets left! Let's go!!

#4081 2 years ago

7 Left…

#4082 2 years ago

ONLY 4 Entries Remaining!
$75 per entry!
1 out of 200 chance to win a brand-new Stern Premium pinball machine!
All donations help our mission to place brand-new child-friendly themes in children's hospitals all across America!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/premium-pinballmachine-raffle-stern-2021/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #loveacrossamerica2021 #pinballistherapy

#4083 2 years ago

Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle has officially Sold Out!
The live drawing will take place this Sunday, September 5th at 8 PM EST!

Be sure to Subscribe to our YouTube channel so you are the first to know when we go live.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

Thank you all for your support and we are grateful for each and every one of you.

#projectpinball #forthekids #loveacrossamerica2021 #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #youtube #pinballistherapy #pinballcharity #therapeuticpinball

Thank You Image copy (resized).jpgThank You Image copy (resized).jpg
#4084 2 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night!

We cannot thank you all enough for the support your have given us.
Our Charity thrives on individuals like yourselves.

Our Premium Pinball Machine Raffle- Stern 2021 is now Live!

Check out who the new winner will be tonight!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support of Project Pinball and our mission! With all of you dedicated to us, we are able to continue to do amazing things for children and their families across the United States.

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #supporters #pinballmachines #therapeuticpinball #marcospecialties #nonprofit #501c3 #pinballcharity #pinballistherapy

#4085 2 years ago

Congratulations to the winner!!

1 week later
#4086 2 years ago

Our Gilbert Elijah Benefit is still going on!

Gilbert Elijah Benefit- SIGNED TMNT Pro Playfield by Gary Stern
Limited to 100 entries
ONLY 14 entries remain!
$20 per entry
86% Sold
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/signed-tmnt-pro-playfield/Campaign/Details

#4087 2 years ago

Our raffles now include the newly released Godzilla by Stern Pinball!

Don't forget that your entries to any of our raffles allow us to purchase more child-friendly pinball machines for Children's Hospitals and RMHC across the nation!

Pro-
Limited to 200 Entries
$50 per entry
27% Sold!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-stern-pro-model-21-107/Campaign/Details

Premium-
Limited to 200 Entries
$75 per entry
8% Sold!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/fall2021-sternpremium-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details

#projectpinball #forthekids Godzilla #supportprojectpinball #godzillapinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballcharity #sternpinball #pinballistherapy #loveacrossamericatour2021 #laa2021

Godzilla Graphic (resized).jpgGodzilla Graphic (resized).jpg
#4088 2 years ago

One...of...these...days.....

2 more tickets purchased

#4089 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

One...of...these...days.....
2 more tickets purchased

Good luck I’ve been saying that for 4 years no win yet lol one of these days

#4090 2 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Good luck I’ve been saying that for 4 years no win yet lol one of these days

Same. Dozens and dozens of tickets purchased. With the luck I have with raffles, I'll buy these for the rest of my life and never win lol

#4091 2 years ago

I'm in it again! This might be the only way I get a NIB Stern in my collection. Good luck everyone!

#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

This might be the only way I get a NIB Stern in my collection.

That's how I got my only NIB Stern! And I'll still buy a ticket now and again, like when a new game I'm interested in drops (hi, Godzilla). It's fun to dream, and the odds are much better than Powerball. Plus I figure it keeps me from going nuts and buying NIB, so in the long run it has saved me thousands!

#4093 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Same. Dozens and dozens of tickets purchased. With the luck I have with raffles, I'll buy these for the rest of my life and never win lol

Psst, I'll let you in on a secret way to GUARANTEE a win.... simply buy 200 tickets and BAM, new Stern coming your way!

#4094 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Psst, I'll let you in on a secret way to GUARANTEE a win.... simply buy 200 tickets and BAM, new Stern coming your way!

You might be on to something there.....

#4095 2 years ago

uuuuuh, looks like a fast one again...these Godzilla pins seem to really help the cause

#4096 2 years ago

Wow!
Since releasing that our raffles now include the newly released Godzilla by Stern Pinball, we have seen a huge jump!
We are well on our way to selling this out, maybe even by the weekend.
Don't forget that your entries to any of our raffles allow us to purchase more child-friendly pinball machines for Children's Hospitals and RMHC across the nation!

Pro-
Limited to 200 Entries
$50 per entry
41% Sold!

Premium-
Limited to 200 Entries
$75 per entry
61% Sold!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/fall2021-sternpremium-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign/Details

These are the last two raffles that will be offered at these raffle prices. Starting next weekend our two new raffles will be at the new prices of $60 per pro entry and $85 per premium entry.

#projectpinball #forthekids Godzilla (Premium) Godzilla (Pro) #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#4097 2 years ago

Purchased .Great cause .Wondering if you randomly pick the children’s hospitals or can someone suggest one .If so my wife works at advocate children’s hospital in Oak Lawn IL there also is a Ronald McDonald house across the street .Keep up the good work

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

we have seen a huge jump!

You're welcome.

#4099 2 years ago

Stern price increase will stop me from buying NIB, but not from buying a ticket for these raffles.
Keep up the good work.
Good luck everyone!

#4100 2 years ago

75% sold already!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/82?hl=jrbbrj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.