IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 96.
#3901 3 years ago

Featured Translite of the Day!

This Signed White Water Translite by Brian Allen!
(frame not included)

It has high-quality thick translite material, with a silk-screen white backing
It fits in any White Water pinball machine, and in standard Williams Translite Frames.
Signed by Artist
Artwork by Brian Allen
Officially licensed through Williams
- A HUGE thank you to Brian Allen for this amazingly rare item that he donated to this auction to help support our charity's mission nationwide!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinballs-twoweeksoftranslites-auction?fbclid=IwAR0OdzIhQK87cwmV1hPBxplOPlyXhNqd7tgIJnVlYN-_WYJzrNZlX_YHelA

There are only 4 days left to place your bids!

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #supportprojectpinball #fundraiser #nonprofit #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball White Water

White-Water-Alternate-Translite-9 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-9 (resized).jpg
#3902 3 years ago

Some of you may not like pizza, you may not like pinball, but this Domino’s Pinball Back-glass is sure a classic!
This one-of-a-kind pinball machine back-glass is signed by the makers of the game. Including Scott Guillicks & Charlie Emery from Spooky Pinball!

Unlimited Entries
$5 an entry!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/dominos-pinball-backglass

ONLY 2 days left to enter!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forpinball #supportprojectpinball #nonprofit #supportnonprofits #therapeuticpinball #dominospinball #spookypinball #pinballistherapy Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure

Dominos Backglass (resized).jpgDominos Backglass (resized).jpg
#3903 3 years ago

Featured Translite of the Day!

Bid Now for your chance to walk away with this VERY Limited-Edition Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Translite that is signed by Alice Cooper!
- It is in excellent condition and ready for anybody's collection!
- Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle was manufactured by Spooky Pinball in 2018 & designed by Charlie Emery!

A HUGE thank you to Spooky Pinball for donating this awesome item to us!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinballs-twoweeksoftranslites-auction?fbclid=IwAR0OdzIhQK87cwmV1hPBxplOPlyXhNqd7tgIJnVlYN-_WYJzrNZlX_YHelA

There are ONLY 2 days left to place your bids!

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #supportprojectpinball #fundraiser #nonprofit #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

Alice Cooper Signed Translite (resized).jpgAlice Cooper Signed Translite (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3904 3 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night Times 2!

One lucky winner will be drawn tonight for our Any Available Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!

AND

One lucky winner will be drawn for our Signed Domino’s Pinball Backglass as well!

Check out who the new winners will be tonight!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support of Project Pinball and our mission! With all of you dedicated to us, we are able to continue to do amazing things for children and their families across the United States.

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #supporters #pinballmachines #therapeuticpinball #marcospecialties #sternpinball #pinballistherapy

#3905 3 years ago

my number 175 and 176 . rats congrats to winner

#3906 3 years ago

Howard has done it again for Project Pinball!

We have been in contact with a few wonderful donors in the Northeast recently and this is another wonderful pinball machine that has been generously donated to Project Pinball Charity!

World Cup Soccer is already a perfect theme that we have placed in 2019 that was so very special to us in Oregon at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)! It is still loved and cherished to this day.

This World Cup Soccer will be going to another special location coming this year! Until then, we’ll be restoring this to its full glory, with Howard's help, of course! So that it may have many more years of enjoyment ahead!
GOAALL!!!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forpinball #supportprojectpinball #fortheloveofpinball #ohsuhospital World Cup Soccer #ballypinball #restoration #goal #nonprofit #donations #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

Bally WCS Donation 2021 (resized).jpgBally WCS Donation 2021 (resized).jpg
#3907 3 years ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-102 is currently sitting at 91% Sold!

Don’t miss out on the last chance to get into this raffle before it sells out. If the raffle is Sold Out by tomorrow we will do the Drawing this Sunday, April 18th at 8 PM EST.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-102

$50 per entry, only 16 entries left

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #fortheloveofpinball

#3908 3 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-102 is currently sitting at 91% Sold!
Don’t miss out on the last chance to get into this raffle before it sells out. If the raffle is Sold Out by tomorrow we will do the Drawing this Sunday, April 18th at 8 PM EST.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-102
$50 per entry, only 16 entries left
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #fortheloveofpinball

Just entered for the first time. Can you clarify whether the prize is any Stern Pro or if it is only the TMNT in the picture. Thanks for putting together a good cause!

#3909 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Just entered for the first time. Can you clarify whether the prize is any Stern Pro or if it is only the TMNT in the picture. Thanks for putting together a good cause!

Any current production pro.

#3910 3 years ago

Howard has done it again for Project Pinball!
We have been in contact with a few wonderful donors in the Northeast recently and this is another wonderful pinball machine that has been generously donated to Project Pinball Charity!
World Cup Soccer is already a perfect theme that we have placed in 2019 that was so very special to us in Oregon at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)! It is still loved and cherished to this day.
This World Cup Soccer will be going to another special location coming this year! Until then, we’ll be restoring this to its full glory, with Howard's help, of course! So that it may have many more years of enjoyment ahead!
GOAALL!!!
#projectpinball #forthekids #forpinball #supportprojectpinball #fortheloveofpinball #ohsuhospital World Cup Soccer #ballypinball #restoration #goal #nonprofit #donations #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy
[quoted image]

We would love to donate a complete new plastic set to fix up your machine! Let us know who we can contact to help out!

-Turner

#3911 3 years ago

Yeah, its any current production machine. I keep entering the premium raffles in hopes of getting an Elvira HOH.

#3912 3 years ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-102 has officially Sold Out!

This raffle Sold Out very quickly, we will be doing the live Drawing this Sunday, April 18th at 8 PM EST!

The winner will be able to pick any available, in production Stern Pro Pinball Machine!

Thank you all for your likes and support!
Use the link below to Subscribe so you don’t miss the drawing!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

68F6DF49-0C98-4C70-8CBA-978D9B1B73F3 (resized).jpeg68F6DF49-0C98-4C70-8CBA-978D9B1B73F3 (resized).jpeg
#3913 3 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night!

One lucky winner will be drawn tonight for our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-102!

Check out who the new winner will be tonight!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support of Project Pinball and our mission! With all of you dedicated to us, we are able to continue to do amazing things for children and their families across the United States.

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #supporters #pinballmachines #therapeuticpinball #marcospecialties #sternpinball #pinballistherapy

#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

We would love to donate a complete new plastic set to fix up your machine! Let us know who we can contact to help out!
-Turner

That would be wonderful, thank you so much!

Please send us an email to [email protected]

#3915 3 years ago

That would be wonderful, thank you so much!
Please send us an email to [email protected]

done!

#3916 3 years ago

Just entered again for a premium pin.
If I don't win I'm glad to make this donation for a great cause!

#3917 3 years ago

Hi guys. My gf is running a small 5k on Friday for Sesame Street childrens charity. If anyone would like to or is able to contribute, every dollar helps right?
Stay safe.
https://fundraiser.sesameworkshop.org/sesame-street-virtual-fun-run-2021/cara?tab=MyPage

#3918 3 years ago

greeeeasy

#3919 3 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-103
4% Sold
Limited to 200 entries
$50 per entry
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-21-103-raffle/Campaign

Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle
36% Sold
Limited to 200 entries
$75 per entry
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/stern-premium-pinballmachine-raffle/Campaign

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #pinballistherapy #supportprojectpinball Led Zeppelin (Premium) Led Zeppelin (Pro) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro) Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) #sternpinball #missionbringsmilestokids #therapeuticpinball #forpinball #fortheloveofpinball

1 week later
#3920 2 years ago

Our Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is at 73% Sold!
$75 per entry, this fundraising raffle will be drawn live once the 200th entry is sold.
Only 52 entries remain!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/stern-premium-pinballmachine-raffle/Campaign

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #pinballistherapy #supportprojectpinball Led Zeppelin (Premium) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium) Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) Deadpool (Premium) #sternpinball #missionbringsmilestokids #therapeuticpinball #forpinball #fortheloveofpinball

#3921 2 years ago

Just in time for Mother's Day!

If you need help figuring out the perfect gift to give to Mom this year, we have got you covered!

By getting Mom an Entry to our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-103, not only does she have the chance to win a brand-new pinball machine of her choice, but she will also know that this gift is also giving back and for that she would be proud of you! Wouldn't she?!

Our Win a Pinball Machine Raffle is sitting at 24% Sold, but not for long!
$50 per entry, this raffle that supports our charity's mission nationwide & will be drawn live once the 200th entry is sold.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-21-103-raffle/Campaign

After the quick sell-out of our Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle overnight, we are hoping we could shoot for a Double Drawing Night this Sunday, May 9th!

That means on Mother's Day we could make two Mothers & their families very happy!
This drawing along with our Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle could be on Mother's Day this year! How cool would that be if your mom won!?

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #pinballistherapy #supportprojectpinball #sternpinball #missionbringsmilestokids #therapeuticpinball #forpinball #fortheloveofpinball#fortheloveofpinball

Thank You Image copy (resized).jpgThank You Image copy (resized).jpg
#3922 2 years ago

The Mandalorian Pinball Machine is Coming Soon to our raffles!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model
Limited to Only 200 entries
$50 per entry
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballma.../Campaign

Or a Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle
Limited to Only 200 entries
$75 per entry
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/summer2021-sternpremium-pinballmachineraffle/Campaign

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #mandalorian

Mandalorian Coming Soon (resized).jpgMandalorian Coming Soon (resized).jpg
#3923 2 years ago

One of our past winners recently shared with us a very awesome photo of him and his son with their NEW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premium!

We see him growing up and becoming a master of pinball. What do you all think?!

If you are interested in winning like Derek and his son then you should get an entry to either of our ongoing raffles.
Your support means the world to us and we cannot thank each of you enough!

Pro-
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-21-103-raffle/
Premium-
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/summer2021-sternpremium-pinballmachineraffle/

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies #supportprojectpinball Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium) #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

Derek Somerville with Son and TMNT (resized).jpgDerek Somerville with Son and TMNT (resized).jpg
#3924 2 years ago

Im in for another one. It has to happen EVENTUALLY right? Lol
You never know when

#3925 2 years ago

Just entered for the first time. Can you clarify whether the prize is any Stern Pro or if it is only the TMNT in the picture. Thanks for putting together a good cause!</blockquot

Im in for another one. It has to happen EVENTUALLY right? Lol
You never know when

Haha. I keep thinking the same thing. Good luck

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3926 2 years ago

All raffles are for any Stern still currently available in that model

#3927 2 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful moms out there!

One lucky winner will be drawn tonight for our Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!

Check out who the new winner will be tonight, maybe it will be your own mother!

#3928 2 years ago

congrats Lawrence if you're on pinside!!

#3929 2 years ago

In for two more. Come on luck, kick in will ya

#3930 2 years ago

Project Pinball's Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-103 has officially Sold Out!

And our Summer 2021 Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is not too far behind, at 79% Sold!
Limited to 200 entries, $75 per entry, any available Stern Premium Pinball Machine!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/summer2021-sternpremium-pinballmachineraffle/

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-104 has begun for another wonderful person to win a brand-new Pro pinball machine for JUST $50!
Limited to 200 entries, $50 per entry, any available Stern Pro Pinball Machine!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-104

Thank you all for your support and stay tuned this Sunday, May 16th at 8 PM EST for a very special drawing night!

#projectpinball #forthekids #sternpinball The Mandalorian (Premium) The Mandalorian (Pro)

Mando Pro & Premium Graphic (resized).jpgMando Pro & Premium Graphic (resized).jpg

#3931 2 years ago

Only 11 entries remain to our Summer 2021 Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!
94% Sold!
Limited to 200 entries, $75 per entry, any available Stern Premium Pinball Machine!

#3932 2 years ago

Officially both of the most recent raffles have Sold Out! Wow! We are simply blown away by this support!

The Summer 2021 Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle does include the newly released Mandalorian Premium as one of the winner's options.
During this Double Drawing Night, we will be drawing two very lucky people! One for the Premium and One for the Pro that just Sold Out last night!

Tune in this Sunday, May 16th at 8 PM EST, and be sure to Subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss when your name is called!

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #supportprojectpinball #ThisIsTheWay The Mandalorian (Premium) The Mandalorian (Pro)

Sold Out Raffle (resized).jpgSold Out Raffle (resized).jpg
#3933 2 years ago

In case you haven't heard... we have a Double Drawing Night, this Sunday, May 16th at 8 PM EST!

We will be drawing two very lucky people!
One for the Premium and One for the Pro that sold out this week.

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss when your name is called!

#projectpinball #ForTheKids #supportprojectpinball #ThisIsTheWay #mandalorianpinball #sternpinball #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #fortheloveofpinball #pinballistherapy The Mandalorian (Premium) The Mandalorian (Pro)

MandoFB TWO Drawings (resized).jpgMandoFB TWO Drawings (resized).jpg
#3934 2 years ago

Double draw tonight! Yay!
Im in for 3.

#3935 2 years ago

It’s a Special Double Drawing Night!

TWO lucky winners will be drawn tonight for our Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle AND our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-103!

Check out who the new winners will be tonight!

#3936 2 years ago

congrats to the winners

#3937 2 years ago

I just missed. his finger was on my darn name, just pointing to the person below me heh. second time this has happened! One day itll be me!

#3938 2 years ago

I can’t believe I finally won the raffle after all these years!!! Now I need to see how I can rearrange the room to add Mando Premium!

#3939 2 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

I can’t believe I finally won the raffle after all these years!!! Now I need to see how I can rearrange the room to add Mando Premium!

Damn you!!
Jk. Congratulations!!!!!

#3940 2 years ago

I won the pro raffle! I was completely shocked to see my name and watched it multiple times in disbelief. It was for a great cause to begin with but winning a new Stern PRO is amazing!

#3941 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I won the pro raffle! I was completely shocked to see my name and watched it multiple times in disbelief. It was for a great cause to begin with but winning a new Stern PRO is amazing!

Congrats..what game you going with?

#3942 2 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Quoted from bajm:

It is great to see the Pinside winners! Congratulations to both of you!

#3943 2 years ago

Today is last day for everybody to go onto our YouTube channel and watch our latest Double Drawing Raffle to see how you could win all kinds of special prizes... for free!

All you have to do to be entered to win these awesome prizes is:
1) Watch the video
2) Be Subscribed to our channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw
3) Leave a nice comment with your lucky number!

We will be drawing for these lucky numbers tomorrow, Wednesday, May 19th!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #youtubechann #subscribe #donate #fundraise #nonprofit #therapeuticpinball #forpinball #pinballistherapy #fortheloveofpinball #prizestogive #weappreciateoursupporters

#3944 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Congrats..what game you going with?

Thanks! I am debating between Mando and Deadpool. I really like the gameplay of Deadpool but the whole family watches Mando. My wife thinks you can't go wrong with a baby yoda. I am hoping to see some great streams and/or flip it real soon. Right now Mando is the family pick.

#3945 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Another Colorado winner - love it! Welcome to the club!

#3946 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Another Colorado winner - love it! Welcome to the club!

Thanks! When did you win and what did you pick?

#3947 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Thanks! When did you win and what did you pick?

2017 - I chose a Star Wars premium.

#3948 2 years ago

Congrats.

I think there have been four Colorado winners at this point. Maybe more I’m not sure.

#3949 2 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-104
33% Sold
Limited to 200 Entries
$50 Per Entry
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-104/

Summer 2021 Part 2 Stern Premium Pinball Machine Raffle
36% Sold
Limited to 200 Entries
$75 Per Entry
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/summer2021-mandalorian-premium-pinballmachine-raffle/

#projectpinball #forthekids #forthefamilies The Mandalorian (Premium) The Mandalorian (Pro) Led Zeppelin (Premium) Led Zeppelin (Pro) Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro)

#3950 2 years ago

Don't forget to join the winners club.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
13,000 (OBO)
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.