IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 96.
#3801 3 years ago

Interesting, i didnt get an email.

Quoted from Maverick203b:

In the email that was sent yesterday it said there would be a drawing Sunday night and then again on New Year’s Eve. But what is written in this thread did say tonight.

#3802 3 years ago

I didn't get an email either

#3803 3 years ago

Marco did not stream yesterday, so I would guess it did not happen if there were still tickets to give away.

#3804 3 years ago

No email here either.

#3805 3 years ago

Sorry, not an email - Facebook post says this Sunday and then New Years Eve for the Marco steam.

33D46A5E-86B0-4115-987B-221487FC4978 (resized).jpeg33D46A5E-86B0-4115-987B-221487FC4978 (resized).jpeg
#3806 3 years ago

One lucky winner will be walking away tonight with a Brand-New Stern Premium Pinball Machine from our Winter 2020 Premium Pinball Machine Raffle.

Congratulations to our all of our past, present, and future winners!!
Don’t forget to tune in this Thursday night, Dec. 31st after the MarcoTV PinTech show to see the live drawing for our Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!!
What an awesome way this will be to ring in the New Year!

Thank you all for your support as always!

The drawing will be live at 8 PM EST at the link below!

#projectpinball #forthekids #laatour2020 #7morepinballmachinesplaced #forpinball #sternpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

#3807 3 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

One lucky winner will be walking away tonight with a Brand-New Stern Premium Pinball Machine from our Winter 2020 Premium Pinball Machine Raffle.
Don’t forget to tune in this Thursday night, Dec. 31st after the MarcoTV PinTech show to see the live drawing for our Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!!
Thank you all for your support as always!
The drawing will be live at 8 PM EST at the link below!
#projectpinball #forthekids #laatour2020 #7morepinballmachinesplaced #forpinball #sternpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

So tonight’s drawing will be a live stream? Not pre recorded?

#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

So tonight’s drawing will be a live stream? Not pre recorded?

These are typically videos that "go live" at a specific time. Looks like the second drawing will be live through the Marco stream, though.

#3809 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

These are typically videos that "go live" at a specific time. Looks like the second drawing will be live through the Marco stream, though.

Really wish he would live stream it. Even groups that do small raffles live stream.

#3810 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Really wish he would live stream it. Even groups that do small raffles live stream.

2nd.

#3811 3 years ago

This could be one of your last chances to win this awesome Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine!
This PART 2 is already 70% Sold!

Get your chance to win a brand-new pinball machine and start off 2021 in the best way possible by supporting Project Pinball!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/led-zeppelin-le-part-2

#projectpinball #forthekids #laatour2020 #7morepinballmachinesplaced #forpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #sternpinball #forthejoyofpinball #fortheloveofpinball #happyholidays #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

#3812 3 years ago

Damn.. I normally buy two tickets spread out. It was going up kind of slow the first few days so I hadn't bought my first one yet. Guess it decided to take off.

#3813 3 years ago

Just bought a few for the pro choice. Been awhile since i entered, glad to donate to a good cause!

#3814 3 years ago

Can we make this a Double LE Thursday?
Only 16 tickets left gang!

#3815 3 years ago

Its sold out, how do we get the info on the drawing date,?

#3816 3 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Its sold out, how do we get the info on the drawing date,?

Wait. They will post here and typically send an email when they are ready to do a drawing.

#3817 3 years ago

TWO lucky winners will be walking away tomorrow night with Brand-New Stern Pinball Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machines!

Don’t forget to tune in this Thursday night, Dec. 31st after the Marco Specialties MarcoTV PinTech show to see the live drawing for both of our Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffles Part 1 & 2!
With Imoto Arcade & Kyle!

Twitch.TV/marcopinball
Facebook.com/marcospec

Thank you all for your support as always!!

#projectpinball #7morepinballmachinesplaced #laatour2020 #forpinball #sternpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy #ledzeppelin #ledzeppelinpinball #limitededitionpinballmachine #forpinball #fortheloveofpinball #marcopinball #marcotv

#3818 3 years ago

Take that 2020 (karate kick)!

We were able to dedicate 7 pinball machines while being COVID-Free!

Bringing our total of pinball machines placed nationwide up to 53!

Looking back on this year of 2020, it was a complete whirlwind (pinball reference)
But all jokes and light-heartedness aside, we all lost things and people in 2020 and our lives will for certain never be the same as it was a year ago.

However, we are proud to be 53 pinball machines strong and counting!
2021 we expect to place SO Many More pinball machines with all of your help and support, this will continue to be a reality!

We Love You All and Happy New Year!
- Daniel Spolar & Sierra Vermillion

Dan and Sierra INDISC 2020 (resized).jpgDan and Sierra INDISC 2020 (resized).jpg
#3819 3 years ago

I'm ready to win tonight!

#3820 3 years ago

Congrats to the winners, and happy new year!

#3821 3 years ago

Dang, I was out getting food and beverage for the evening celebrations and missed it! Is there a link to the drawings?

#3822 3 years ago

Just WOW is all I can say. First of all for ALL that Dan and his amazing team do for such an Amazing and wonderful cause. I can only imagine all those happy faces enjoying these beautiful games. Priceless!! Second, HOLY Cow we actually WON?!!!!!! I was Shocked as I don't recall Ever winning anything and this LZLE on New Years Eve has put Mrs Mod Couple and I on cloud 9. What a way to end the odd year. Thank you All so very much, we appreciate this and most of all Everything you and your team do for these beautiful kids. Bless you.

TheModCouple

#3823 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just WOW is all I can say. First of all for ALL that Dan and his amazing team do for such an Amazing and wonderful cause. I can only imagine all those happy faces enjoying these beautiful games. Priceless!! Second, HOLY Cow we actually WON?!!!!!! I was Shocked as I don't recall Ever winning anything and this LZLE on New Years Eve has put Mrs Mod Couple and I on cloud 9. What a way to end the odd year. Thank you All so very much, we appreciate this and most of all Everything you and your team do for these beautiful kids. Bless you.
TheModCouple

Good karma Dave! It is with the support of the community that makes it all possible and is greatly appreciated! In working with the volunteers, I can't say enough about those who donate their time and efforts to maintain the machines. Here's to a great 2021! Congratulations!

Brad

#3824 3 years ago

Did they draw the pro winner yet?

#3825 3 years ago

The pro isn't sold out yet.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3826 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

The pro isn't sold out yet.

I looked last night and it said it was. Maybe i clicked the wrong one

#3828 3 years ago

Actually I think it is. Last time I checked it was at like 60% so must have picked up lately.

#3829 3 years ago

Is there somewhere we can see the raffle for the two LEs? Who was the other winner?

#3830 3 years ago
Quoted from daley:

Is there somewhere we can see the raffle for the two LEs? Who was the other winner?

Great day.

IMG_6212 (resized).jpegIMG_6212 (resized).jpeg
#3831 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Great day.
[quoted image]

So happy my good friend Dave won.
Congrats to Mark too!

#3832 3 years ago

Is there a reason the winner information (and drawing details for that matter) aren't just posted on https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/ instead of having to rely on someone posting a screenshot of some sort of vidcast to see who won?

#3833 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Is there a reason the winner information (and drawing details for that matter) aren't just posted on https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/ instead of having to rely on someone posting a screenshot of some sort of vidcast to see who won?

If you win they’ll email/call you, so I wouldn’t worry about it on that end. I think they figure those that care to will watch the drawing videos on YouTube.

#3834 3 years ago

There is also a previous winners list on their project pinball.org website.

#3835 3 years ago

Pro drawing next Sunday?

#3836 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

TheModCouple

We Love TheModCouple and their immense support throughout the years!
A very big congratulations goes out to you both!
We will be reaching out to you and getting the delivery information of your brand-new Led Zeppelin Limited Edition!

Happy New Year to you all!

ALSO...

We did sell out our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 20-105 and we will be holding that drawing this Sunday, January 10th at 8 PM EST!
An email will be going out shortly to those of you entered so you don't miss the drawing!

LASTLY...

We did update the website and we are awaiting the link to post of the LIVE MarcoTV Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Drawings, Both Part 1 & 2 will be uploaded to our YouTube soon! If you are subscribed you will be notified when the video is up!

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!

Sincerely,

Daniel Spolar & Sierra Vermillion

Thank You Image copy (resized).jpgThank You Image copy (resized).jpg
#3837 3 years ago

For those of you that missed it this past week, we have uploaded the Live Drawing on MarcoTV to our YouTube channel!
It is a condensed version of just Part 1 AND 2 of the Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle Drawings.

Thank you to all who have supported and we are so happy to see these two winners be so overjoyed with their winnings!

#projectpinball #forthekids Led Zeppelin (LE) #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

#3838 3 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night!

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 20-105 is being drawn tonight!

Check out who the new lucky winner is and congratulate them!

Thank you all so much for your constant support of our Charity and our mission! With all of you dedicated to us, we are able to continue to do amazing things for children and their families across the United States!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #supporters #ledzeppelinpinball #pinballmachines #doubledrawing #therapeuticpinball #marcospecialties #sternpinball #pinballistherapy

#3839 3 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-100
$50 an entry!
Limited to 200 entries!
Currently 8% Sold!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-100

Led Zeppelin Premium Pinball Machine Raffle
$75 an entry!
Limited to 200 entries!
Currently 39% Sold!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/led-zeppelin-premium-pinballmachineraffle

Each entry to any of our raffles continues to support our Charity and our mission in 2021 to place more pinball machines in children’s hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses!
*Don’t forget shipping is included in the U.S.A & Canada!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forpinball #supportprojectpinball #sternpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

1 week later
#3840 3 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 21-100
$50 an entry!
Limited to 200 entries!
Currently, 25% Sold!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-100

Led Zeppelin Premium Pinball Machine Raffle
$75 an entry!
Limited to 200 entries!
Currently, 64% Sold!

Each entry to any of our raffles continues to support our Charity and our mission in 2021 to place more pinball machines in children’s hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses!

*Don’t forget shipping is included in the U.S.A & Canada!

#projectpinball #forthekids #forpinball #supportprojectpinball #sternpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #turtlespinball #teenagemutantninjaturtles #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

#3841 3 years ago

Our Led Zeppelin Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is 85% Sold Out and going fast!

This is your last chance to get into this raffle!
Hopefully, if it sells out by tomorrow afternoon, we will hold this raffle drawing on Sunday night at 8 PM!

Thank you all for the constant support and kind messages!
Rock On and Good luck to those of you that have already entered!

#projectpinball #forthekids Led Zeppelin (Premium)

#3842 3 years ago

98% Sold OUT for our Led Zeppelin Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!

This is the very last chance!
We will be holding this special raffle drawing this Sunday, January 31st at 8 PM EST!
Stay Tuned on here and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube so that you never miss a drawing!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

Thank you to all of you who are entered into this and any of our past/future pinball machine raffles! Your support means the world to us!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #forpinball #therapeuticpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #turtlespinball #sternpinball #pinballmachineraffle #53dedications #53pinballmachinesplaced

#3843 3 years ago

99% Sold OUT for our Led Zeppelin Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!

This is the very last chance! 1 entry left!
We will be holding this special raffle drawing this Sunday, January 31st at 8 PM EST!
Stay Tuned on here and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube so that you never miss a drawing!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

Thank you to all of you who are entered into this and any of our past/future pinball machine raffles! Your support means the world to us!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballistherapy #forpinball #therapeuticpinball #ledzeppelinpinball #turtlespinball #sternpinball #pinballmachineraffle #53dedications #53pinballmachinesplaced

#3845 3 years ago

Surprised he hasn't posted here but an email did go out to people who bought tickets that the drawing is tomorrow.

#3846 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Surprised he hasn't posted here but an email did go out to people who bought tickets that the drawing is tomorrow.

The drawing date and time is in their last post.

#3847 3 years ago

It’s Raffle Drawing Night!

Check out who the lucky new winner will be tonight for the Led Zeppelin Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support of Project Pinball and our mission! With all of you dedicated to us, we are able to continue to do amazing things for children and their families across the United States!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #supporters #ledzeppelinpinball #pinballmachines #doubledrawing #therapeuticpinball #marcospecialties #sternpinball #pinballistherapy

#3848 3 years ago

congrats to the new winner

#3849 3 years ago

Owlnonymous? No way! Congrats!

#3850 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Owlnonymous? No way! Congrats!

Owl wishes he won

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 34.99
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
13,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/77?hl=mcvetyty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.