New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 104236)

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN

By PunishersLEMC

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,723 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Project_Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 285 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

For the Jpy of Pinball - ZEN (resized).png
Bob Matthews Superstar of 2019 with P.P Shirt (resized).jpg
Thank You Image copy (resized).jpg
Love Across America Coming Soon (resized).jpg
Avenger LESoldout (resized).jpg
10906055_376689055842108_1671528059755577436_n (resized).png
Stern FB Avengers (resized).jpg
Thank You Image (resized).jpg
20200709_213527 (resized).jpg
20200709_203717 (resized).jpg
ORMC Child Playing 07-2018 (resized).jpg
ORMC Group Pic 07-2018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6882 (resized).jpg
IMG_6875 (resized).jpg

There are 3723 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 75.
#3701 21 days ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I take it you didn't win.

I take it you hate your life?

#3702 21 days ago

Holy shit I won!!! I need to look back at how many of these I have bought into. I didn’t think I ever would win, feeling lucky. Love what this charity does and I am excited to continue supporting them in the future.

#3703 21 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Holy shit I won!!! I need to look back at how many of these I have bought into. I didn’t think I ever would win, feeling lucky. Love what this charity does and I am excited to continue supporting them in the future.

'congrats . dont forget to join the winners club thread!!!!!!!

#3704 21 days ago

OMFG I won! I can't believe it.. Now I'm torn between IQ or TMNT.. I think I'll probably get IQ

#3705 21 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

I am hurt, I had #65, they drew #64.

I had 60-61 on the Pro (64) and 165 on the Premium (162). Them's the breaks. On to the next one...

#3706 21 days ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

OMFG I won! I can't believe it.. Now I'm torn between IQ or TMNT.. I think I'll probably get IQ

My debate is between AIQ OR JP...also probably AIQ lol

#3707 21 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

I had 60-61 on the Pro (64) and 165 on the Premium (162). Them's the breaks. On to the next one...

Indeed sir. I've done this a few times. I knew I had a # in the 60's, so when they drew 65 I thought I could have won it .

#3708 21 days ago
Quoted from Wineinger09:

I take it you hate your life?

Not at all, I've already won a game.

#3709 21 days ago
Quoted from Wineinger09:

Not that I think there is anything going on but arnt these videos supposed to be “live”. Looks like a recording is done and then it’s just posted. Who’s to say that it wasn’t recorded many times until the “right” number is drawn. There is a way to do real live videos, just trying to help remove any suspicion of fraud. Keep up the good work though and charity

You raise a good point. Why not do a live stream on YouTube then uploaded the video after? Nothing weird is going on but also they really should be as transparent as possible. Doesn’t seem to be any reason not to do a live stream, other raffle groups do this all the time.

#3710 21 days ago
Quoted from gecko157:

You raise a good point. Why not do a live stream on YouTube then uploaded the video after? Nothing weird is going on but also they really should be as transparent as possible. Doesn’t seem to be any reason not to do a live stream, other raffle groups do this all the time.

They are live streamed (or at least they used to be) I haven't looked in awhile.. I always forget about them.

#3711 21 days ago
Quoted from Wineinger09:

Not that I think there is anything going on but arnt these videos supposed to be “live”. Looks like a recording is done and then it’s just posted. Who’s to say that it wasn’t recorded many times until the “right” number is drawn. There is a way to do real live videos, just trying to help remove any suspicion of fraud. Keep up the good work though and charity

Every raffle drawing is done in 1 take, which does, in fact, make it Live. No video cutting necessary, there is no "right" number, just the lucky one that is picked.

Thank you for your support and we would love to see you win the next one!

#3712 21 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Another Colorado winner!

#3713 21 days ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Every raffle drawing is done in 1 take, which does, in fact, make it Live. No video cutting necessary, there is no "right" number, just the lucky one that is picked.
Thank you for your support and we would love to see you win the next one!

I don't disagree with you that its done in 1 take, but its not actually done live for all to view. Its prerecorded "live". Just was a thought. Its not difficult to do a facebook live. Keep up the good work!

#3714 21 days ago

He's definitely streamed live in the past. I watched a live on once. Can't remember if it was on twitch or youtube.

#3715 20 days ago

Hoping there is a JJPGNR drawing in the future. I can't justify the purchase due to lack of room and no games I want to get rid of. But I am always happy to buy for charity and if I won, well then, I would just have to figure it out... lol

#3716 20 days ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hoping there is a JJPGNR drawing in the future. I can't justify the purchase due to lack of room and no games I want to get rid of. But I am always happy to buy for charity and if I won, well then, I would just have to figure it out... lol

I think they did a Hobbit drawing years ago, but otherwise no JJPs that I can remember.

#3717 20 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I think they did a Hobbit drawing years ago, but otherwise no JJPs that I can remember.

They did. It went to a member of my league here in Ontario.

#3718 20 days ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

If there is a GNR drawing...just go ahead and put my name down!

#3719 18 days ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

We are working on talking to JJP as we speak to see if they would have one available for us to raffle off.
We have yet to hear back on this subject but, of course, we keep you all updated. It would be awesome to be able to have another JJP raffle!

1 week later
#3721 10 days ago

Grear activity. Does this apply for people out side the U.S too?

#3722 4 days ago
Quoted from Axaios:

Grear activity. Does this apply for people out side the U.S too?

Yes, individuals are available outside of the U.S under the acknowledgement that if they were to win, they would be fully responsible for the customs and overall shipping costs.

#3723 3 hours ago

We are so incredibly happy to announce The Crossover Event of the Year!

For The Joy of Pinball!

A Twitch fundraiser 2-day crossover event between RPGers & Pinball Players benefiting the Project Pinball Charity!
https://tiltify.com/+support-project-pinball-05854e/for-the-love-of-pinball

If you’re a streamer, whether you’re big or small, whether you play pinball or RPGs, we’d love to have your help in supporting this awesome streaming event!

Use the link below to Sign Up!

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=9530

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #forthejoyofpinball #rgpers #streamers #twitch #ZENstudios #pinballplayers #therapeuticpinball

For the Jpy of Pinball - ZEN (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Machine - For Sale
New Bern, NC
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
$ 8.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
There are 3723 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 75.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside