IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 96.
#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from SoFarFetched:

Thank you!
I actually didn't expect to be hit with an e-mail this morning saying I won. I was very confused and doubtful at first because it was an e-mail I read on my phone when I woke up. But once I saw him reading my name and number in the video I was like, "Oh gosh it really is me!"
I've never won a raffle before!!

You can now check that box on your bucket list! Congratulations!!!

#3452 4 years ago
Quoted from SoFarFetched:

Thank you!
I actually didn't expect to be hit with an e-mail this morning saying I won. I was very confused and doubtful at first because it was an e-mail I read on my phone when I woke up. But once I saw him reading my name and number in the video I was like, "Oh gosh it really is me!"
I've never won a raffle before!!

SUPER Congratulations! It is true and you deserve it! Thank you for participating in our raffles and for supporting our charity!!

#3453 4 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106:
(77% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $50 per entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangethings-pro

Stranger Things Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(10% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $75 per entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangerthings-premium-pinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #weeklyraffleupdates #therapeuticpinball Stranger Things (Premium) @stern-stranger-things-pro Jurassic Park (Premium) Jurassic Park (Pro)

#3454 4 years ago

95percent let's finish it!

#3455 4 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Weekly Raffle Updates!
Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106:
(77% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $50 per entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangethings-pro
Stranger Things Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(10% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $75 per entry!)
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #weeklyraffleupdates #therapeuticpinball Stranger Things (Premium) @stern-stranger-things-pro Jurassic Park (Premium) Jurassic Park (Pro)

6 tickets left on the pro

#3456 4 years ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106 has officially SOLD OUT!

Thank you all so much for your continued love and support!
We will be verifying all the entries and emailing everyone who is entered to alert them to the Live Drawing which will be taking place this Sunday, February 16th at 8 PM EST!

Good luck to all of those who are entered!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #livedrawing Stranger Things (Pro) #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Jurassic Park (Pro)

#3457 4 years ago

We would like to take this very special opportunity to announce that Steve Epstein is not only an incredible pinball enthusiast but also is a vital part of The Project Pinball Team!

Through Steve's years within the Broadway Arcade and teaming alongside Roger Sharpe he has become a beacon of knowledge in the pinball community.

We are overjoyed to have Steve as a part of our Project Pinball Charity and are very excited to continue our journey with him in our corner.

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #ProjectPinballTeamMember #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

Steve Epstein Website Photo (resized).jpgSteve Epstein Website Photo (resized).jpg
#3458 4 years ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106 has officially SOLD OUT!
Thank you all so much for your continued love and support!
We will be verifying all the entries and emailing everyone who is entered to alert them to the Live Drawing which will be taking place this Sunday, February 16th at 8 PM EST!
Good luck to all of those who are entered!
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #livedrawing Stranger Things (Pro) #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Jurassic Park (Pro)

Is there a link to watch the drawing live? I am already subscribed to the youtube channel.

#3459 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

Is there a link to watch the drawing live? I am already subscribed to the youtube channel.

There will be a link released this Sunday, February at 8 PM EST!

On Facebook and Pinside!

#3460 4 years ago

The Live Drawing for our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106 is happening right now!

Don’t miss seeing who the lucky winner of a brand-new Stern Pro pinball machine will be!

Hopefully it will be you!!

Thank you all for your constant support!

#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy #livedrawing #supportprojectpinball

#3461 4 years ago

I believe that's the best set up for randomness. Well done!.

1 week later
#3463 4 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 20-100!
(15% Sold! $50 per entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-20-100

Stranger Things Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!
(21% Sold! $75 per entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #weeklyraffleupdates #pinballtherapy

#3464 4 years ago

It has been a year ago that we had Tyler VanPelt’s very special dedication of the World Cup Soccer pinball machine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU).
This machine has brought many smiles and a whole lot of love for the patients, their families, and the hospital staff.

"It has been a year ago that Tyler’s World Cup pinball arrived and was dedicated to and we admire the commitment and dedication you have for this endeavor. I enjoy watching your travels and placement of other machines as you criss-cross the U.S! I can’t imagine how many miles you’ve traveled this past year! It is still my dream to see another pinball placed in Tyler’s name but I have not yet started down that path.

Knowing we have made Tyler’s goal a reality (and with such a cool game) and hearing of the pleasure it brings the patients on the stem cell transplant floor has comforted us in the hardest journey of our life. Thank you for the work that you do and the heart that you share." ~ Connie VanPelt

#projectpinball #forthekids #worldcupsoccerpinball #TylerVanPeltDedication #OregonHealthandScienceUniversity #OHSU #stemcelltransplantfloor #goalareality #therapeuticpinball #firefighter #supportprojectpinball #pinballtherapy

Connie VanPelt at dedication 2019 (resized).jpgConnie VanPelt at dedication 2019 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3465 4 years ago

Project Pinball would like to take a moment out of our busy Friday to acknowledge all of those who support us. Recently, we have been receiving an abundant amount of support across the country and we wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU!

Keep up the awesome support!

Thank You Image copy (resized).jpgThank You Image copy (resized).jpg
#3466 4 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 20-100!
(20% Sold! $50 per entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

Stranger Things Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!
(22% Sold! $75 per entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #weeklyraffleupdates #pinballtherapy

#3467 4 years ago

NACHO Street Band Fans are fundraising for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio to receive an awesome pinball machine for their tiny visitors and residents to enjoy!

Here are some great words to explain why they chose to do this very special project!

"Some of you might be wondering “why a pinball machine?” We’ve seen first hand the impact of a positive distraction for these families at Nationwide Children's Hospital and Ronald McDonald House So we’re working with Project Pinball Charity to give them a fun distraction they can use whenever they need it. Everyone needs a fun, positive distraction from time to time.
Join NACHO Street Band in doing this for kids and families who really need it!"

Go to nachostreet.org to donate to their fundraiser! ❤️

#projectpinball #forthekids #NACHOStreetBand #RMHCofCentralOhio #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballistherapy

#3468 4 years ago

Coming in HOT!

HOT off the press!

It’s HOT WHEELS!

Project Pinball Charity presents our Hot Wheels Pinball Machine Raffle!
Limited to 200 entries!
$70 per entry!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/hot-wheels-pinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #hotwheels #americanpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballmachineraffle #pinballistherapy

#3469 4 years ago

Coming in HOT!
HOT off the press!
It’s HOT WHEELS!
Limited to 200 entries!
$70 per entry!
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #hotwheels #americanpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballmachineraffle #pinballistherapy

Nice! I'LL be getting a couple.

#3470 4 years ago

Let’s get this raffle bumpin I need something to play for this corona

#3471 4 years ago

It's time to add some GOOD to your Feed!

Fun Fact: Did you know that when we dedicated our Avengers Pinball Machine to Sunrise Children's Hospital back in 2016 that there was also a tiny patient who just happened to be wearing an Avengers t-shirt at the time of the dedication?!

The staff and kids did not know they were receiving an Avengers pinball machine, it was a surprise! So having her come in with that t-shirt really gave us a 'meant to be' feeling.

Isn't that wonderful?!

#projectpinball #forthekids #avengerspinball #supportprojectpinball #forthegood #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball #sunrisechildrenshospital

Sunrise Avengers Girl (resized).JPGSunrise Avengers Girl (resized).JPG
4 weeks later
#3472 4 years ago

Are there any pins up for raffle right now?

#3473 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Are there any pins up for raffle right now?

Check their site lol

#3474 4 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Check their site lol

There hasn't been a post for 30 days and they are listed for June. I am asking about "right now." I wasn't sure if the corona virus is affecting them.

#3475 4 years ago

Yes. Go buy some raffle tickets. The quicker these sell out the sooner they can draw and someone can get a nice NIB machine.

#3476 4 years ago

Great cause to spend your stimulus money on.
Im out of work for a very long time. But, $100 bucks for a couple tickets is the only NIB pinball I will see for several years.

Quoted from Daditude:

There hasn't been a post for 30 days and they are listed for June. I am asking about "right now." I wasn't sure if the corona virus is affecting them.

Yes, you can buy tickets right now for all 3 raffles.

#3477 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yeah man there are multiple raffles up right now on their site lol.

#3478 4 years ago

It's time to add some GOOD to your Feed!

Fun Fact: Did you know that when we dedicated our Avengers Pinball Machine to Sunrise Children's Hospital back in 2016 that there was also a tiny patient who just happened to be wearing an Avengers t-shirt at the time of the dedication?!

The staff and kids did not know they were receiving an Avengers pinball machine, it was a surprise! So having her come in with that t-shirt really gave us a 'meant to be' feeling.

Isn't that wonderful?!

Love these guys, amazing work! Time to buy some more tickets!

#3479 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Great cause to spend your stimulus money on.
Im out of work for a very long time. But, $100 bucks for a couple tickets is the only NIB pinball I will see for several years.

Yes, you can buy tickets right now for all 3 raffles.

3 raffles? i only see 2 on the website. a pro and a stranger things premium. what is the 3rd?

#3480 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

3 raffles? i only see 2 on the website. a pro and a stranger things premium. what is the 3rd?

Hot Wheels at $70 a ticket.

Limited to 200 entries!
$70 per entry!

#3481 4 years ago

Bought a Premium machine ticket. That federal stimulus check can come in handy. Can't think of a better organization to stimulate!

#3482 4 years ago

Got 1 for the premium as well.

#3483 4 years ago

Just threw in on the pro and premium raffles. No reason not to with the 1200 trump bucks.

2 weeks later
#3484 3 years ago

Bump to jump start the raffles! Still a great cause if you are in a position to help out.

#3485 3 years ago

The current Stern Premium and Pro raffles are now both over 50% sold, some new drawings would really help alleviate the Covid shutdown doldrums ...

#3486 3 years ago

Wondering How Daniel and the Gang are doing? Hopefully well.
Been 2 months since last post by Project Pinball.
Curious how our new world will look with pinballs in Hospitals.
For more than a million reasons I see a postponement on placing machines for awhile, maybe even 2020.

1 week later
#3487 3 years ago

Due for a bump. Hi to everyone at Project Pinball. Hope you are all doing well. Stay safe.

#3488 3 years ago

And remember there’s currently 3 raffles open. Don’t miss the Hot Wheels raffle. It only 18% sold at this point.

#3489 3 years ago
Quoted from Alattig:

It only 18% sold at this point.

14 percent first day and barely moved an inch since. It appears I am in the minority for wanting one so badly.

#3490 3 years ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

14 percent first day and barely moved an inch since. It appears I am in the minority for wanting one so badly.

I didn't even know they had a Hot Wheels raffle until I saw the note on this thread. When I was on their website I did not see it. I saw a Pro and Stranger Things raffle.

#3491 3 years ago

I bought a hot wheels ticket early on. Not exactly sure what to think of the game but I wouldn’t argue if I won.

#3492 3 years ago

I'm in for a HW ticket! Put some of that stimulus money to a great cause.

#3493 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I didn't even know they had a Hot Wheels raffle until I saw the note on this thread. When I was on their website I did not see it. I saw a Pro and Stranger Things raffle.

Yep. The way it loads on mine just shows the Pro and the Premium raffles. Under those is a button “Load More”, hit that button to see Hot Wheels.

#3496 3 years ago

We would like to say thank you to every one of you who has been supporting The Project Pinball Charity during these last few months, especially those of you who have continued to support us through our raffles!

We wanted to announce that if we are able to sell out any of our ongoing raffles by Saturday night, we will do the LIVE drawing on this Sunday, May 31st at 8 PM EST!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball Stranger Things (Premium) Stranger Things (Pro)

#3497 3 years ago

91% sold on the Pro

71% sold on the ST Premium

#3498 3 years ago

Awesome let’s get this pro filled!!!!

#3499 3 years ago

We would like to say thank you to every one of you who has been supporting The Project Pinball Charity during these last few months, especially those of you who have continued to support us through our raffles!
We wanted to announce that if we are able to sell out any of our ongoing raffles by Saturday night, we will do the LIVE drawing on this Sunday, May 31st at 8 PM EST!
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #pinballistherapy #therapeuticpinball Stranger Things (Premium) Stranger Things (Pro)

These include all currently made Stern pros and premiums, so that means that the winner could get a teenage mutant ninja turtles, right?

#3500 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

These include all currently made Stern pros and premiums, so that means that the winner could get a teenage mutant ninja turtles, right?

That is correct! TMNT is now an available option to the winners!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/70?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.