IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 96.
#3401 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Drawing This Weekend?

Yep

#3402 4 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

WOW!
Sold out in under 3 Hours!
Our supporters continue to amaze us!
Thank you to each and every one of you who entered and made this raffle be the FASTEST Sold Out Raffle that Project Pinball has EVER had!
You all rock!
HUGE thank you to Spooky Pinball LLC for all of their hard work and support!
Make sure to tune in this Sunday, December 22nd at 8 PM EST where we will be drawing one lucky winner for the VERY LAST Rick and Morty "Blood Suckers" edition pinball machine!
#projectpinball #forthekids #spookypinball #rickandmortypinball #therapeuticpinball #rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition[quoted image]

Hell of a community to be a part of!

I’m glad that we all continue to support this cause. These young’s people and there families have to endure a lot. The kids are scared and going through events that take away from the joys of being a kid. I’m glad this charity exists to help these kids find an outlet to smile and enjoy themselves all the while facing the challenges they were given.

Thanks to all who sold this out so quickly and thanks to everyone who’s supported past and future raffles.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

#3403 4 years ago

Wow! What an amazing day!

Thank you for your interest in the our charity's mission and, of course, in Spooky's latest cartoon, the Rick and Morty Pinball Machine!

Spooky Pinball LLC has always been so wonderful to us, as a Charity, that we were rooting for their new title to be great! As everyone knows, it didn't do just great but SUPER awesome! Selling out in less than 4 hours!

Spooky's excitement that they generated over the last two days spilled over to help build a focus on our latest raffle offering.

Which has helped us set a new record. With the Rick & Morty Frenzy, we were able to sellout our Spooky Raffle in 2 hrs and 33 minutes! This is truly amazing!

With this offering as well as many others through the past and throughout this year will allow us to grow as a Charity.

We have a huge schedule planned for 2020. It will be our biggest year to date. We have been working hard with Children's Hospitals, RMHC’s and other locations that you will be excited to hear about with our tremendous news. You will definitely see and feel the impact that our charity brings to those in needed, all with your help.

I say this on the behalf of all the work, dedication, and help from volunteers; The Project Pinball Charity, thanks you from the bottom of our hearts! You give us the fuel for our mission to grow!!!

Best wishes to you all,

Daniel Spolar
Senior Director/ Founder
Project Pinball Charity

#3404 4 years ago

in Spooky's latest cartoon

creation?

Also, keep up the great work! I love supporting Project Pinball, and getting a chance at an awesome game at the same time.

#3405 4 years ago

First off, on behalf of everyone here at The Project Pinball Charity we want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your tremendous support of our mission through our raffles! Our Rick and Morty Pinball Machine Raffle SOLD OUT in under 3 hours! Making this the fastest sold-out raffle we have ever had! You all and your support made that possible! We are all so incredibly amazed!

Officially, the live drawing for our Rick and Morty Pinball Machine Raffle will be taking place this Sunday, December 22nd at 8 PM EST!

The Live Drawing will be posted on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinside! Make sure to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to never miss a drawing!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

Stay tuned to find out who the lucky winner of this brand-new Rick and Morty "Blood Suckers" edition pinball machine is going to be!
Good luck to you all!

RickandMortySoldOut (resized).jpgRickandMortySoldOut (resized).jpg
#3406 4 years ago

In addition, the Stern Pro model is at 71% sold. I think we can get in a little Holiday Spirit this weekend and get this sucker sold out as well.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-19-105/Campaign

#3407 4 years ago

Come on Rick and morty!!!!!!

#3408 4 years ago

Stern Pro is now at 77% ... just 45 tickets until sold out. Let's finish this sucka!

#3409 4 years ago

Live Drawing for a Brand-New Rick and Morty Pinball Machine!
“Blood Suckers” Edition!
Spooky Pinball thank you for your support!

And thank you to everyone who entered this raffle in the short amount of time it was available.

Congratulations to the Winner!

#projectpinball #forthekids #spookypinball #therapeuticpinball

#3410 4 years ago

Watched my number spinning on the bottom, facing the camera. Sadly, did not win. Congrats to the winner, Spooky and Project Pinball for a fun Sunday anyway.

#3411 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Watched my number spinning on the bottom, facing the camera. Sadly, did not win. Congrats to the winner, Spooky and Project Pinball for a fun Sunday anyway.

How do you know what your exact number is?

#3412 4 years ago

It's on the email receipt when you order. There's a place that says Contribution Summary. It then lists ticket numbers. They usually have a W in front of them. I assume that is the order in which they were purchased and the list they go off of when selecting the winner. Perhaps I'm wrong.

#3413 4 years ago

Good question
I would be more excited if I knew my number ,
Or could pick my lucky number, is that possible?

#3414 4 years ago

Congrats to the winner!

#3415 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Were you 25? I remember thinking I wouldnt want to be 25. I was so close this time I could see my name on the list. Always a bridesmaid lol

#3416 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Were you 25? I remember thinking I wouldnt want to be 25. I was so close this time I could see my name on the list. Always a bridesmaid lol

48. Me and 13 got a lot of screen time. 25 was having some problems as well.

#3417 4 years ago

Alright...are y'all getting close to starting a Stranger Things pin raffle?

#3418 4 years ago

Let's finish the pro drawing first!

#3419 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

Let's finish the pro drawing first!

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get a Stranger Things pinball machine if you won the current pro raffle. The Stern raffles are for any game currently being manufactured. One is assuming you'd be able to order Stranger Things before January 1st.

#3420 4 years ago

got my ticket for stranger things pro, let's sell this one out!

#3421 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

got my ticket for stranger things pro, let's sell this one out!

It's done. Sunday is the usual time but the holiday season might mess with that.

Premium is at 40%. Seems like the one STH people might be interested in.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winterpremium-pinballmachine-raffle

#3422 4 years ago

Our Brand-New Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106 is now available!

We are so very excited to give the ability to give another chance to win any available Stern Pro Pinball Machine... including Stranger Things!

Enter NOW:
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangethings-pro

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#3423 4 years ago

Our Brand-New Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106 is now available!
We are so very excited to give the ability to give another chance to win any available Stern Pro Pinball Machine... including Stranger Things!
Enter NOW:
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

Will there be a LE raffle as well?

#3424 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

there is a premium raffle.. don't think there is a LE raffle tho.. but get a ticket on the premium so it sells out and the draw my name please! Annnd thanks!

#3425 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I got a ticket in the Premium raffle. Will be a tough choice between JP and STH.

#3426 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I got a ticket in the Premium raffle. Will be a tough choice between JP and STH.

Tweet tweet tweet Jurassic Park tweet tweet

^^little bird^^

#3427 4 years ago

When’s the draw for the last pro raffle?

#3428 4 years ago

If I'm reading the website correctly, it looks like the drawing is scheduled for January 26.

#3429 4 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

If I'm reading the website correctly, it looks like the drawing is scheduled for January 26.

No they generally draw within a week of the raffle selling out. They will send out an email to all people who entered.

#3430 4 years ago

They did send out an email...read it below.

Hello!

First off, on behalf of everyone here at The Project Pinball Charity we want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your tremendous support of our mission through our raffles!

Officially, the live drawing for our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105 will be taking place on Sunday, January 12th at 8 PM EST!

With Senior Founder/Director Daniel Spolar on the road we will be doing the live drawing once we are set up at INDISC and hopefully will have a very special guest.

The Live Drawing will be posted on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinside! Make sure to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to never miss a drawing!

Stay tuned to find out who the lucky winner of a brand-new pinball machine is going to be!
Also, don't forget we still have other wonderful raffles going on right now! Use the link below to check them out!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/

Again, a very special thank you to every one of you for your support!

Good luck to you all!

Sierra Vermillion

#3431 4 years ago

The first thing I bought in 2020 wasn't beer - it was a premium ticket.

#3432 4 years ago

1st Weekly Raffle Update of 2020!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-106:
(13% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $50 per entry!)

Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(67% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $75 per entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winterpremium-pinballmachine-raffle

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105 has been set to be drawn Live while we are at INDISC! Mark your calendars for January 12th!

Make sure to be subscribed to our YouTube channel to never miss a Live Drawing!
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #youtube #therapeuticpinball

#3433 4 years ago

Won the premium raffle a few months ago - thanks to Project Pinball and Marshall for letting me wait on a JP to become available.
Keep up the good work, folks!

IMG_0157 (resized).jpgIMG_0157 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3434 4 years ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105 will be slightly delayed as we are in California at INDISC awaiting the upload process to finalize.

Thank you all for your support and understanding! The winner will be announced very soon! Stay tuned!

#3435 4 years ago

The Live Drawing is on the way! We have picked a winner! Stay tuned!

#3436 4 years ago

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105 Live Drawing is happening right now!

Check out this incredible raffle and subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss another live drawing!

Congratulations to the new winner of a brand-new Stern Pro pinball machine!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #YouTube #therapeuticpinball #INDISC2020

#3437 4 years ago

4 tickets left in the premium draw!

#3438 4 years ago

I just snagged one, only three Premium tix left. C'mon, daddy needs a new Stranger Things!

#3439 4 years ago

I bought #200. Congratulations Project Pinball on another sell out!

#3440 4 years ago

I got my two tickets

#3441 4 years ago

Our Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle has officially Sold Out!

We are currently verifying everyone's entries and will be sending out an email soon to everyone who has entered regarding the official Live Drawing date!

Thank you all for your continued support! We have so much in store for 2020!

#projectpinball #stern-stranger-things-premium #forthekids

#3442 4 years ago

The Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is being post-poned until tomorrow, January 27th due to technical difficulties with our cameras. We apologize for the delay but a winner will be chosen soon! Good luck to all and thank you for your patience!

#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball

#3443 4 years ago

When we asked this awesome young man why he loved playing pinball so much he responded in the perfect way!!

He said "because the more I play, the better I become and when I am here I get to play it until I leave. In that time, I have a high score to get!"

This young man had one big smile on his face and we were over the moon to have been there to experience it first-hand!

We are continuing our nationwide mission because of stories like this that continue to push us farther! 2020 has so much potential!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballstory #spidermanhomepinball #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball #advocatechildrens #pinballtherapy

First Player with Spider-man Home- Advocate CH Park Ridge (resized).jpgFirst Player with Spider-man Home- Advocate CH Park Ridge (resized).jpg
#3444 4 years ago

The Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is being post-poned until tomorrow, January 27th due to technical difficulties with our cameras. We apologize for the delay but a winner will be chosen soon! Good luck to all and thank you for your patience!
#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball

Did I miss the raffle somehow or is it going to be tonight now?

#3445 4 years ago

I don’t know but my fingers have been crossed for days

#3446 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Did I miss the raffle somehow or is it going to be tonight now?

Our apologies, we tried to do the Winter Premium Raffle as we planned during the reschedule for last night. However, our cameras are still causing us problems. We are working on them today and hopefully will have the Live Drawing tonight!
Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

#3447 4 years ago

Winter Premium Pinball Machine Live Drawing is happening right now!

Thank you for all the wonderful individuals who have entered this, and so many other of our great raffles!

Congratulations to the winner!

#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball #YouTube #pinballtherapy

#3448 4 years ago

Says video is private

#3449 4 years ago

Congrats Catalina Flores! Dangit!

#3450 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Congrats Catalina Flores! Dangit!

Thank you!

I actually didn't expect to be hit with an e-mail this morning saying I won. I was very confused and doubtful at first because it was an e-mail I read on my phone when I woke up. But once I saw him reading my name and number in the video I was like, "Oh gosh it really is me!"

I've never won a raffle before!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/69?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.