IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 96.
#3301 4 years ago

Don't forget about our Elvira's House of Horror Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!

You could win a LE Elvira for ONLY $85!

69% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $85 per entry!

Use the link below to enter today:
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/elvira-limitededition-pinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#3302 4 years ago

Only 39 Elvira LE tickets left!

#3303 4 years ago

These are getting close. Just about last call on le and premium draws!

#3304 4 years ago

Still 26 to go

#3305 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

These are getting close. Just about last call on le and premium draws!

I have 2 tickets on the premium.

#3306 4 years ago

24 to go.

#3307 4 years ago

ONLY 23 entries are left to our Elvira's House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!

Let's get this sold out so we can hold our Live Drawing this Sunday! We cannot wait to see who will be walking away with this PHENOMENAL pinball machine!

88% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $85 an entry!

#3308 4 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

ONLY 23 entries are left to our Elvira's House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!
Let's get this sold out so we can hold our Live Drawing this Sunday! We cannot wait to see who will be walking away with this PHENOMENAL pinball machine!
88% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $85 an entry!

Should do a MM royal edition raffle.

#3309 4 years ago

2 ENTRIES LEFT for our Elvira's House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!

Who will be the last 2 individuals to enter to win a brand-new Elvira LE shipped directly to their doorstep for ONLY $85!

#projectpinball #forthekids Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

#3310 4 years ago

We have officially SOLD OUT on our Elvira's House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle! Check out our wonderful campaign chatter from this raffle!

The Live Drawing will be taking place this Sunday, November 10th at 8 PM EST!

Make sure to be tuned into our Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook for the announcement!

Also, be sure you are SUBSCRIBED to our Youtube channel using the link below so you never miss out on a live drawing!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

#projectpinball #forthekids #campaignchatter #supportprojectpinball #elviralimitededitionpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

Elvira Campaign Chatter (2) (resized).pngElvira Campaign Chatter (2) (resized).png
#3311 4 years ago

21 tickets left in the premium draw. Unlikely but would be cool to have a double draw this weekend.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/jurassicparkpremium-pinballmachineraffle

#3312 4 years ago

Only 14 left on the premium

#3313 4 years ago

12 left

#3314 4 years ago

Hmm, maybe it IS a possibility. Only 10 left.

#3315 4 years ago

Just 9 left now. But I kinda want the premium drawing to be later so I still have something to look forward to.

#3316 4 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

Just 9 left now. But I kinda want the premium drawing to be later so I still have something to look forward to.

There's is still the pro raffle if you are looking for prolonged excitement

I have a ticket in the premium and the Elvira. I'd like to have 2 drawings tomorrow. It'll make me feel like I have a better chance lol.
My son would loose his mind if we got a JP. He is 6 and LOVES when the trex eats the ball in the data east JP (which he surprisingly achieved in his first game). He hasn't even seen the stern JP yet.

#3317 4 years ago

7 tickets left in the premium draw. Remember that it is for ANY currently available Stern premium.

#3318 4 years ago

The Elvira LE Live Drawing is slightly delayed! It is still coming! Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

#3319 4 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:The Elvira LE Live Drawing is slightly delayed! It is still coming! Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

Pitchforks standing by

#3320 4 years ago

The Elvira LE Live Drawing is slightly delayed! It is still coming! Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

No worries. You've made my son happy as he was told he could stay up to see the draw.
Edit: he didnt make it lol

#3321 4 years ago

Elvira’s House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle live drawing is happening now!

Check it out!

Congratulations to the lucky winner of a brand-new Elvira LE!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) #therapeuticpinball

#3322 4 years ago

Let me be the first to congratulate the winner! Enjoy the LE!

#3323 4 years ago

With all of the commotion about the Elvira Limited Edition Live Drawing this Veterans Day weekend; our Jurassic Park Premium Pinball Machine Raffle also officially SOLD OUT at the same time!

The Live Drawing for this special raffle will be taking place this Sunday, November 17th at 8 PM EST!

Make sure to be tuned into our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinside for the announcement!

Also, be sure you are SUBSCRIBED to our Youtube channel using the link below so you never miss out on a live drawing!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw

#projectpinball #forthekids #campaignchatter #supportprojectpinball #elviralimitededitionpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

Sold Out Raffle (resized).jpgSold Out Raffle (resized).jpg
#3324 4 years ago

Premium

#3325 4 years ago

With another Sold Out Raffle, comes a new Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!

Just in time for the holidays!

Limited to 200 entries! $75 an entry!
Enter Using the Link Below!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winterpremium-pinballmachine-raffle
#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #newraffle #therapeuticpinball

#3326 4 years ago

Just Wait Until You Read This!!

We received this message from the sweetest 9-year-old from California! We all here at Project Pinball are blown away by her admiration and can-do attitude! She has great things ahead of her and has all the power in the world to achieve anything she sets her mind too!

"My name is Breanna and I am 9 years old from California. Last month my teacher had us lookup a cardboard arcade a boy did in his dad's garage. So I chose to do a Pinball machine. I looked up how to make one by watching different videos on youtube.com. Now my teacher is having us do a science or engineering project this month. So I decided to use my pinball machine. That is when I found your site. While I was looking up Why Pinball machines are important to Autistic and ADHD kids on Google. We are a STEAM school and I want to help bring awareness to your site and help my project. How can I help?"

Breanna herself suffers from a condition and knows what it's like to have to stay at a hospital long-term for her illness. She is a 9-year-old that has the potential to do great things, and who knows, maybe pinball is involved?

Let's all say a BIG Congratulations to Breanna on her Merit Award for her engineering project regarding the mechanics of STEAM and Pinball!

Way to Go Breanna!
#projectpinball #forthekids #STEAM #supportprojectpinball #pinballsupportsall #bringawareness #congratulations #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

Breanna and her Science Project 2019 (resized).jpgBreanna and her Science Project 2019 (resized).jpg
#3327 4 years ago

Awesome story!!!
For a second i thought she was wearing the famous project pinball green t-shirt. It doesn't look like it.
Are you going to send her one? Please.

#3328 4 years ago

Love it! Go Girl!

#3329 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Awesome story!!!
For a second i thought she was wearing the famous project pinball green t-shirt. It doesn't look like it.

Look behind the water bottle

#3330 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Awesome story!!!

She has one on! It is definitely too large for her now! But the water bottle is in front of it.
We sent her and her mother t-shirts early on when they first reached out to us!

#3331 4 years ago

Amazing, I would buy a day of the dead pin. She should pitch the concept.
These stories are the reason I continue to support Project Pinball.
Well done!

#3332 4 years ago

Plus, no high cost license to purchase for a Day of the dead pin.

However, I will plead ignorance concerning whether such a theme would/could be construed as politically incorrect. Still a neat pin.

#3333 4 years ago

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Jurassic Park Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is postponed until tomorrow night at 8 PM EST! Thank you all so much for supporting and for your patience! Tomorrow night one lucky winner will be walking away an owner of a brand-new Stern Premium pinball machine!

#3334 4 years ago

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Jurassic Park Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is postponed until tomorrow night at 8 PM EST! Thank you all so much for supporting and for your patience! Tomorrow night one lucky winner will be walking away an owner of a brand-new Stern Premium pinball machine!

Thanks for the heads up.

#3335 4 years ago

As long as its because you needed to double check the spelling of my name

#3336 4 years ago

As we approach a very busy week, the Project Pinball Team did not anticipate to have to postpone the live drawing for a second night in a row, however, unfortunately it is not going to be able to happen tonight. Please make sure to tune in tomorrow night, Tuesday, November 18th at 8 PM EST where we will be announcing the Winner of a brand-new Premium pinball machine!

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience!

Best wishes,

Daniel Spolar & Project Pinball Team

#3337 4 years ago

Tune in right now for our Jurassic Park Premium Pinball Machine Live Drawing!

Thank you to all who supported our mission by entering! And an even bigger thank you to everyone for their patience with this drawing!

Congratulations to the lucky winner of a brand-new Stern Premium pinball machine of his/her choice!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #subscribe #youtube #livedrawing #therapeuticpinball

#3338 4 years ago

congrats David Johnson.

#3339 4 years ago

We just had David Johnson win a brand-new Premium Pinball Machine!

You could win too!

Enter Using the Link Below!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-19-105

#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball #supportprojectpinball

#3340 4 years ago

I’m in !

#3341 4 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!!

6% Sold on Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle ($75 per entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

36% Sold on Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105 ($50 per entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #projectpinballraffles #therapeuticpinball

#3342 4 years ago

If you could do one with MM remake Royal. I’d be in for a couple tickets. Not sure if this is only Stern products?

#3343 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

If you could do one with MM remake Royal. I’d be in for a couple tickets. Not sure if this is only Stern products?

You can check out these past winners to get an idea of what they Raffle off. But it seems it is mainly Stern Products unless otherwise stated.
http://projectpinball.org/pinballmachineraffles

#3344 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Me too!!

#3345 4 years ago

It is Cyber Monday!

Don’t forget to use smile.amazon.com for all of your holiday shopping this year and choose us, Project Pinball Charity as the official 501c(3) charity that you’d like to support with every purchase!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #useamazonsmile #amazonsmilegives #youshop #amazongives #therapeuticpinball

cyber monday (resized).jpgcyber monday (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3346 4 years ago

Who would like to win a pinball machine for Christmas this year?

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105:
50% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $50 per entry!

Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
15% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $75 per entry!

#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball

#3347 4 years ago

Who would like to win a pinball machine for Christmas this year?
Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-105:
50% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $50 per entry!
Winter Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
15% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $75 per entry!
#projectpinball #forthekids #therapeuticpinball

Me! Pro will do! Getting a ticket today!

#3349 4 years ago

Just added Project Pinball as my Amazon Smile charity. Might have been mentioned previously but figure a re-post at this time of year might be beneficial.

#3350 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Just added Project Pinball as my Amazon Smile charity. Might have been mentioned previously but figure a re-post at this time of year might be beneficial.

It is always appreciated and helps so much during the holiday shopping craze!

Giving to charity has never been easier!

Thank you so much!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 34.99
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/67?hl=odenonmyside513 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.