IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 96.
#3001 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not getting something..

Just a saying... meaning don't jinx yourself. Don't pick your prize before you've won it. Anyway, Good Luck!!

#3002 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Just a saying... meaning don't jinx yourself. Don't pick your prize before you've won it. Anyway, Good Luck!!

I've bought enough tickets to these draws where my luck must already be pretty crappy lol. Good luck to you as well as it's all charity money. Winning a pinball machine would be nice to though

#3003 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've bought enough tickets to these draws where my luck must already be pretty crappy lol. Good luck to you as well as it's all charity money. Winning a pinball machine should would be nice to though

Now I'm rooting for you!

#3004 4 years ago

We have officially sold out on our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-102!

Thank you to everyone who entered and supported this raffle to sell it out by this weekend! We are verifying all of the entries and we will be holding the Live Drawing this Sunday, May 5th at 8 PM EST! Stay tuned on our YouTube and Facebook because one lucky winner will be walking away with a brand-new pro pinball machine!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #livedrawing #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball

#3005 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Canada hasn't won one in a few years.....

25 years since Canada has been in the Finals.....wait you're not talking hockey???

#3006 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

25 years since Canada has been in the Finals.....wait you're not talking hockey???

I am never talking hockey.
On that note....how many Canadian players were on the winning teams? Its bred into us. At age 3 we send our children into the wilderness with nothing but the clothes on their backs, some snow shoes, a canteen of maple syrup and a hockey stick. If they survive the winter they are real Canadians and we send them off to the Americas where money is thrown at them from age 18 to 35. Then they retire back to Canada

#3007 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Now I'm rooting for you!

Hey....whaT What?
Good luck to all.
But, I hope I win...this time.

#3008 4 years ago

Wait ... you're right Eric. Lost my head there for a moment. It's your time. It's goin back to Cali.

#3009 4 years ago

We have officially sold out on our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-102!

Thank you to everyone who entered and supported this raffle to sell it out by this weekend!

We are verifying all of the entries and we will be holding the Live Drawing this Sunday, May 5th at 8 PM EST! Stay tuned on our YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/projectpinballcharity
Or here on Facebook...because one lucky winner will be walking away with a brand-new Stern pro pinball machine!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #livedrawing #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball

Sold Out Raffle (resized).jpgSold Out Raffle (resized).jpg
#3011 4 years ago

This lucky winner won a Brand-New Pinball Machine! They get to pick their choice of Stern Pro Model to have shipped right to their door!

You can win a free hat if you pick a lucky number from 1 to 100 and add it has a comment on our YOUTUBE page here:

Also make sure to subscribe so you never miss another drawing! Thank you to all of our wonderful supporters!

#3012 4 years ago

congratulations ryan.......i also won a machine 2015.... just picked up an octoberfest at pinfest.. dan it will be ready for pintastic new england to put in your booth for charity....

#3013 4 years ago

Congrats to the winner!

#3014 4 years ago

Special Weekly Raffle Updates!

Stern Black Knight LE Pinball Machine Raffle:
(74% Sold! $85 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/sternblackknight-le-pinballmachineraffle

Stern's Next Great Title Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(56% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/sternsnextgreattitle-premiumpinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball

#3015 4 years ago

Look what showed up today!! Will be a couple days before I set it up and I can't wait. Thank you again Project Pinball! More pics to come soon.

IMG_1464 (resized).jpgIMG_1464 (resized).jpgIMG_1467 (resized).jpgIMG_1467 (resized).jpg

#3016 4 years ago

First time I have seen this thread - this is a sweet idea!

#3017 4 years ago

enjoy that game ........ greatest feeling in the world

#3018 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Look what showed up today!! Will be a couple days before I set it up but I can't wait. Thank you again Project Pinball! More pics to come soon.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's Awesome!
Congrats Again.

#3019 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

That's Awesome!
Congrats Again.

Thanks Eric. Your turn is coming.

#3020 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

enjoy that game ........ greatest feeling in the world

gman... which game did you win in 2015?

#3021 4 years ago

it was either walking dead or kiss walking dead won....... my picture is on project pinballs website take a picture with your munsters and send it to dan........

#3022 4 years ago

gac coming to pintastic new england show? ill be there all 4 days....bringing all 4 games with me ....octoberfest houdini woz and afm le.....

#3023 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

gac coming to pintastic new england show? ill be there all 4 days....bringing all 4 games with me ....octoberfest houdini woz and afm le.....

Excellent choice with walking dead. You don't have it anymore? Yes, planning to go to Pintastic. Look forward to seeing you there. Will be sending several pics to Dan once I get it set up.

#3024 4 years ago

Our Black Project Pinball T-shirts are BACK! We have a full stock of our Black and Lime Green Project Pinball T-shirts just in time for our 5th Annual Love Across America Tour!

Use the link below to grab your official Project Pinball T-shirt TODAY to show your support for our wonderful mission!

http://projectpinball.org/products/t-shirt/

#projectpinball #forthekids #projectpinballmerchandise #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #loveacorssamerica2019

t-shirt (resized).pngt-shirt (resized).png
#3025 4 years ago

gac it is at my brothers house in nc he has lots of room and i took my picture over there and sent it to project pinball

#3026 4 years ago

Two announcements:

1. The Limited Edition Black Knight Pinball Machine has only 11 entries left, so jump on these if you want a chance to win. This will be the only Black Knight LE raffle that we will do. We will glad to do the drawing tomorrow night at 8 pm est if we can get this sold out tonight!

2. We just started a $10 raffle for a William's Super Star pinball machine. Limited to 200 entries only. So, if you are near the New York City area this could be a nice way to win an older machine. Note: The winner is responsible for pick-up at the New York City Championships on May 19th or needs to make arrangements for delivery.

Thank you all. More big announcements coming this week. We will be giving more details about the New Love Across America Tour 2019 kicking off June 23rd!

#3027 4 years ago

Get your entries now! Only 11 entries are left for our Limited Edition Black Knight Pinball Machine Raffle! This Live Drawing will be held tomorrow night at 8pm if we can get this sold out tonight!

#3028 4 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Get your entries now! Only 11 entries are left for our Limited Edition Black Knight Pinball Machine Raffle! This Live Drawing will be held tomorrow night at 8pm if we can get this sold out tonight!

Sold out!

#3029 4 years ago

Awesome! Drawing tomorrow?

#3030 4 years ago

We will be postponing our Live Drawing for tomorrow, Monday, May 13th at 8PM EST! We will be picking someone special to be the winner of a brand-new Black Knight Limited Edition Pinball Machine!

Stay Tuned!

#3031 4 years ago

We will be picking someone special to be the winner

Guess I'm out.

#3032 4 years ago

We appreciate everyone's patience with our Black Knight Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle. We will be postponing the raffle one more day and will have the Live Drawing set for tomorrow, Tuesday, May 14th at 8 PM EST! We apologize for the delay!

Also, don't forget we have a special $10 Raffle going on for this week only! This drawing will be held on Saturday, May 18th at 9:15 PM EST! AND the winner does not need to be present to win! Want to win a Williams Super Star Pinball Machine that was generously donated to us by Joshua Senzer then enter this raffle using the link below!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/newyorkcity-pinballchampionships-raffle

Currently, this raffle is 9% Sold and we have Limited the raffle to 200 entries!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #superstarpinballmachine #newyorkpinballchampionships2019 #williams #superstar #therpeuticpinball

#3033 4 years ago

We appreciate everyone's patience with our Black Knight Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle. We will be postponing the raffle one more day and will have the Live Drawing set for tomorrow, Tuesday, May 14th at 8 PM EST! We apologize for the delay!

Well that pretty much seals it, my birthday is tomorrow and I have tickets. Sounds like a guaranteed winner to me!

#3034 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Well that pretty much seals it, my birthday is tomorrow and I have tickets. Sounds like a guaranteed winner to me!

Congrats on the W, it’s basically a sure thing now!

#3035 4 years ago

Anybody hear anything yet?

#3036 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Anybody hear anything yet?

#3037 4 years ago

Doh! Lol I just checked in at like 9 figuring it woulda been posted

#3038 4 years ago

Our sincerest thank you to all our supporters and to everyone who entered our Black Knight Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle! We’re happy to offer this limited edition machine to be won by one very lucky individual. Take a look at our Live Drawing using the link below! Congratulations to the lucky winner!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SL0xYgbMtjE

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #blackknightlimitededition #sternpinball #pinballmachineraffles #therapeuticpinball

#3039 4 years ago

OMG we just won a new limited edition Black Knight

#3040 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Congrats!

#3041 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Congrats

#3042 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Congrats and enjoy!

#3043 4 years ago

Congrats!!

#3044 4 years ago

Now everyone ride that high CaptainHook is probably feeling and go fill up the drawing for the stern premium!

#3045 4 years ago

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I have a ticket in the premium drawing also, the crazy part is I bought these tickets the same day I lost my job.

#3046 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Congratulations, and here’s to more winners in CO!

#3047 4 years ago

There are ONLY 2 more days to enter into our New York City Championship Pinball Machine Raffle!

This special raffle gives you the chance to win a Super Star pinball machine that was donated to us by Joshua Senzer!

Entries are ONLY $10 and we have limited the raffle to 200 entries! The Drawing will be taking place Live from the NYC Championship this Saturday, May 18th! The Super Star Pinball Machine will be on location for the drawing but the winner does NOT have to be present to win!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/newyorkcity-pinballchampionships-raffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #newyorkcitypinballchampionship #superstarpinball #donations #fundraiser #pinballmachineraffle #loveacrossamerica2019 #therapeuticpinball #super-star

#3048 4 years ago

We need another pro raffle

#3050 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

We need another pro raffle

Ask and you shall receive...next time ask if you can win, it’s bound to come true.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.50
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.