• 2,955 posts
  • 426 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by gac
  • Topic is favorited by 137 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 204 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

heart over texas & P.P (resized).png
RetroJAX Booth Set-up (resized).jpg
FAF3A390-AAA4-4B6F-A2BC-D32A671AD481 (resized).jpeg
News page picture (resized).jpg
Michael Quinton - Dale Jr Donor (resized).jpg
WCS Playfield Re-done (resized).jpg
Project Pinball Button (resized).jpg
A897132E-1591-4E94-A911-57069E6CD5C8 (resized).jpeg
The Munsters Premium (resized).jpg
Rallyup (resized).PNG
The Beatles copy (resized).jpg
new deadpool (resized).jpg
World Poker Tour Machine Raffle (resized).jpg
Tyler's Letter OHSU Letter of Request (resized).jpg

There are 2955 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 60.
#2901 59 days ago

Look on their youtube channel tonight. They are usually around 8pm.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw/videos

#2902 59 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

Look on their youtube channel tonight. They are usually around 8pm.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw/videos

And the videos go live but aren't live. If you don't like suspense, you can skip the first few minutes.

#2903 59 days ago

Check out our live drawings for both of our recently sold out raffles: Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-100 and Premium Pinball Machine Raffle 2019!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#2904 59 days ago

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your machines

#2905 59 days ago

Congrats guys!

#2906 58 days ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Congrats to our two new pinball machine winners that were drawn live last night! Thank you all for your kind words and support on our Youtube video as well!

Updates:

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-101:
(34% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-19-101

Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(27% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/munsterspremiumpinballmachineraffle

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #sternpinball #munsterspinball #therapeuticpinball #munsters-premium-le #munsters

1 week later
#2907 51 days ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

(48% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

(38% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #weeklyraffleupdates #therapeuticpinball

#2908 47 days ago

The Munsters are out!

Our live unboxing of our very own Munsters Pinball Machine is coming soon!!

Get your entries into our raffles today to get a chance to win your very own Munsters Pinball Machine!

(42% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

(56% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids Munsters (Pro) #munsterspinball #sternpinball #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Munsters (Premium) Munsters (Pro)

#2909 44 days ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

We hope you all saw our live unboxing of our very own Munsters Pinball Machine yesterday! If not, you should go take a look at it on our Facebook page.

Make sure to get your entries into our raffles today to get a chance to win a Munsters Pinball Machine of your own!

(44% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

(60% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids Munsters (Pro) #munsterspinball #sternpinball #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #therapeuticpinball Munsters (Premium) Munsters (Pro)

#2910 43 days ago

Our wonderful World Cup Soccer Pinball Machine has been shipped to Oregon to be placed at OHSU Hospital! We cannot wait to see the amazing reactions we get from this pinball machine that was completely revamped by our very own Senior Founder/Director Daniel Spolar!

Also, a huge shout out and thank you to Bryan Broyles from Portal Pinball Arcade for the ROM chip for our World Cup Soccer! We got it just in time for shipment!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #ohsuhospital #therapeuticpinball #pinballmachinededication #world-cup-soccer

WCS Playfield Re-done (resized).jpg
#2911 42 days ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Weekly Raffle Updates!
We hope you all saw our live unboxing of our very own Munsters Pinball Machine yesterday! If not, you should go take a look at it on our Facebook page.
Make sure to get your entries into our raffles today to get a chance to win a Munsters Pinball Machine of your own!
(44% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
(60% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)
#projectpinball #forthekids Munsters (Pro) #munsterspinball #sternpinball #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #therapeuticpinball Munsters (Premium) Munsters (Pro)

Just bought 2 tickets for each Raffle. I want to be a 2 time winner. Lets do this! Great charity!!

#2912 42 days ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Our wonderful World Cup Soccer Pinball Machine has been shipped to Oregon to be placed at OHSU Hospital! We cannot wait to see the amazing reactions we get from this pinball machine that was completely revamped by our very own Senior Founder/Director Daniel Spolar!

That game looks beautiful. I've seen Dan go through a game first hand. I'm sure the bottom of the playfield is clean enough to eat off of just like the top side. That should be a great game for the kids!

#2913 38 days ago

EXCITING NEWS!

We just received a Dale Jr. Pinball Machine all the way from Oklahoma!

Meet the wonderful donor behind the amazing Dale Jr. Pinball Machine! This machine will be going back with our adventurous volunteer Rusty Key to Houston! Where it will stay to be dedicated to one of the Children's Hospitals in Houston!

Thank you to Michael for his incredible donation to our mission. And a very special thank you to Rusty for taking on the mission to retrieve this machine!

Do you have a pinball machine sitting around that you no longer have any use for? You can donate it to us! We will even come to pick it up! These special pinball machine donations help us continue to grow our mission and to keep placing pinball machines across the United States for the children and their families to use for its therapeutic benefit!

#projectpinball #forthekids #dalejrpinball #donation #supportprojectpinball #donateyourpinstoprojectpinball #childrenshospitalhouston #therapeuticpinball Dale Jr.

Michael Quinton - Dale Jr Donor (resized).jpg
#2914 38 days ago

That is so cool and a perfect machine for a family setting. I'm sure the kids will love it!

#2915 38 days ago

Win a Brand-New Munsters Pinball Machine!!

You could win a new Pro or Premium Munsters Pinball Machine and help support our mission to place more pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across the nation!

Enter HERE for Pro Raffle:
Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-101 (66% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

Enter HERE for Premium Raffle:
Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle (50% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #munsterspinball #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball Munsters (Premium) Munsters (Pro)

#2916 33 days ago

Make sure to check out our most recent News-Post on our website!

Learn how you can help our nationwide mission by donating your old pinball machine to The Project Pinball Charity!

Use the link below to check out our 6 Excellent Reasons!

http://projectpinball.org/6-excellent-reasons-to-donate-your-old-pinball-machine-to-the-project-pinball-charity/

#projectpinball #forthekids #news #donateyouroldpinballmachine #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

News page picture (resized).jpg
#2917 31 days ago

Just bought two pro chances to add to my two premium tickets. C'mon everyone, lets get these closed out!

#2918 29 days ago

Today marks our 40th Pinball Machine Dedication! We could not have picked a more special dedication as this one to ring in our 40th dedication. We are in Portland, Oregon awaiting to dedicate a very special World Cup Soccer pinball machine to the OHSU Hospital.

We were who the mother of Tyler VanPelt reached out to when she knew she needed to honor her son in the best way she could. Tyler was a lover of pinball and sports alike. We found it only fitting to place a World Cup Soccer Pinball Machine in his honor at a hospital that meant so much to him and his family. Tyler loved to make suggestions about how to improve the cancer unit he spent so much time in and one of his suggestions was to get a pinball machine. That is when we were contacted by Tyler’s mother and today is the day Tyler’s dream becomes a reality.

#projectpinball #forthekids #meaningfuldedication #pinballmachinededication #ohsuhospital #worldcupsoccer #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

FAF3A390-AAA4-4B6F-A2BC-D32A671AD481 (resized).jpeg
#2920 27 days ago

Hell yeah! Hopefully the drawing can happen this weekend! I’ve got 3 tickets in this one and I’m hoping this will be my time!

Good luck to all who purchased!

#2921 25 days ago

We recently had our 40th Pinball Machine Dedication! We could not have picked a more special dedication as this one to ring in our 40th dedication. We were in Portland, Oregon to dedicate a very special World Cup Soccer pinball machine to the OHSU Hospital.

We were who the mother of Tyler VanPelt reached out to when she knew she needed to honor her son in the best way she could. Tyler was a lover of pinball and sports alike. We found it only fitting to place a World Cup Soccer Pinball Machine in his honor at a hospital that meant so much to him and his family. Tyler loved to make suggestions about how to improve the cancer unit he spent so much time in and one of his suggestions was to get a pinball machine. That is when we were contacted by Tyler’s mother and today is the day Tyler’s dream becomes a reality.

#projectpinball #forthekids #meaningfuldedication #pinballmachinededication #ohsuhospital #worldcupsoccer #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#2922 25 days ago

Don’t forget that tomorrow, Sunday, February 24th at 8 PM EST we will be having our live drawing for our recently sold out Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-101! One lucky person will end tomorrow with some very awesome news! Thank you to all who support our mission through our raffles! Good luck to you all!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachinelivedrawing #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #therapeuticpinball

#2923 24 days ago

Just a reminder to all that tonight at 8 PM EST we will be doing our Live Drawing for Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-101!

Make sure to take a look at the YouTube video and Subscribe to our channel so you never miss a live drawing or other special videos we post!

Also, comment a number on our videos to win an official Project Pinball Hat! Whoever guesses the correct number or closest to the number we choose, you win!

#projectpinball #forthekids #liveraffledrawing #projectpinballraffles #pinballmachineraffles #projectpinballhat #supportprojectpinball #youtube #subscribe #therapeuticpinball

#2924 24 days ago

Here is our Live Drawing for our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-101!

Thank you all who entered and congratulations to the lucky winner of a brand-new Stern Pro Pinball Machine!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffle #livedrawing #youtube #therapeuticpinball

#2925 23 days ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

We have just started a brand-new Pro Raffle! Here is another chance to win a brand-new pinball machine and support our wonderful mission to continue to place pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across our nation!

Use the links below to enter!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-102:
(0% Sold! $50 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-19-102

(65% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #newpro #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #munsters-premium-le #munsters #pinballtherapy

#2926 23 days ago

Great cause!

#2927 20 days ago

Our most recent Pro Raffle winner, Thomas has just picked out an Iron Maiden Pinball Machine! He has won a brand-new Iron Maiden to be shipped right to his door for only $50! He is beyond excited to receive his brand-new machine and we cannot wait to see the photos once he gets it unboxed and plays it for the first time!

#projectpinball #forthekids #rafflewinner #sternpinball #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

1 week later
#2928 9 days ago

Who would like to win a brand-new pinball machine?!

Let's get our Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle sold out this week so we can find out who the lucky winner will be this Sunday, March 17th!

Our Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is 85% Sold and is limited to 200 entries! Only $75 an entry! Your donation helps us continue to place pinball machine across the nation! Thank you all for your abundant support of our raffles!

Enter below before this wonderful raffle sells out!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffle #munsterspremium #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball #supportprojectpinball #pinballtherapy Munsters (Premium)

#2929 9 days ago

Just purchased a ticket for the premium raffle! Let’s get this thing sold out!!! Here’s to hoping luck will be on my side for this one lol.

#2930 9 days ago

I'm in. 88% sold.

#2931 9 days ago

Fees have come down.... Bump

#2932 9 days ago

IN!!!!
19 Tickets left.

Quoted from kcZ:

Fees have come down.... Bump

I was glad to see this to!

#2933 9 days ago

WE HAVE GREAT NEWS!

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-102 and now has a discounted rate!
We wanted to thank each and every one of you for your patience and support with this. We know it took some time to get the discounted fees applied but RallyUp appreciates our business and have applied a flat 5% fee to all of our raffles moving forward!

We truly appreciate all of your support of our mission through our raffles and we are very glad to have made this happen for all of our wonderful supporters!

#projectpinball #forthekids #discountedfees #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

#2934 9 days ago

Shout out to American Pinball for allowing us to have the magnificent Houdini Pinball Machine at our booth for the Jacksonville Arcade Expo! It was a huge hit and everyone loved coming to our booth to play Houdini! Thank you American Pinball!

Make sure to find us at all the major Expos this year and see if you can try your luck on the magic of Houdini and support our wonderful cause!

#projectpinball #forthekids #americanpinball #houdinipinball #supportprojectpinball #fundraisers #expos #jacksonvillearcadeexpo #therapeuticpinball Houdini

RetroJAX Booth Set-up (resized).jpg
#2935 9 days ago

Looks to be sold out

#2936 8 days ago

Our Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle has officially ended! We have confirmed everybody's entries and the official live drawing date is going to be this Sunday, March 17th at 8:00 PM EST! Stay tuned to find out who will be walking away with a brand-new Premium Pinball Machine!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffles #munsters-premium-le #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

#2937 8 days ago

We have GREAT news!

We have just added another not one... not two... but THREE locations to our list in Texas!
These three additional locations bring the total for the state of Texas to SIX pinball machines!!!

All of this is made possible by the tremendous support and dedication of our followers and supporters in Texas! This includes Rusty Key and The Game Preserve as well as all the individuals from Houston Arcade & Pinball Expo!

These three new locations will be added to our 5th Annual Love Across America Tour 2019!!

#projectpinball #forthekids #texas #sixpinballmachines #supportprojectpinball #houstonarcadeexpo #thegamepreserve #supporters #followers #donors #loveacrossamerica2019 #therapeuticpinball

heart over texas & P.P (resized).png
#2938 7 days ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Our Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle has SOLD OUT but do not worry if you missed out on this one! We have just opened another Premium Raffle that will feature Stern's Next Great Title! Stay Tuned!

Stern's Next Great Title Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(0% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/sternsnextgreattitle-premiumpinballmachineraffle

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 19-102:
(11% Sold! Limited to 200 entries! $50 an entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-19-102

#projectpinball #forthekids #sternsnextgreattitle #pinballmachineraffles #supportprojectpinball #sternpinball #therapeuticpinball

#2939 3 days ago

I thought there was a drawing tonight?

#2940 3 days ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I thought there was a drawing tonight?

Thats right, I forgot.
Good luck to all, but damn, hope I win!!

#2941 3 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thats right, I forgot.
Good luck to all, but damn, hope I win!!

It's posted on YouTube

#2942 3 days ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

It's posted on YouTube

Found it.
Congrats to ticket 177!
Maybe next time for me.

#2943 3 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Found it.
Congrats to ticket 177!
Maybe next time for me.

....and I had ticket 178!!!!

#2944 3 days ago

The live drawing of our Munsters Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!!

Congratulations  to the lucky winner!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #therapeuticpinball

#2945 3 days ago

Dang I had 175! Congrats to the winner!

#2946 3 days ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

....and I had ticket 178!!!!

Quoted from davijc02:

Dang I had 175! Congrats to the winner!

Close guys, I was 180!

#2947 2 days ago

Can't believe it. I'm 177. I never win anything. It's a great day. Thank you Project Pinball!!

#2948 2 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Can't believe it. I'm 177. I never win anything. It's a great day. Thank you Project Pinball!!

Congratulations. A good cause to support!

#2949 2 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Right on! Congrats!
What pin are you going to choose?

#2950 2 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Congrats buddy! What game are you adding to your collection?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
6,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Rockwall, TX
$ 27.95
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 8.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Sale Pending!
San Diego, CA
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deerfield, IL
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2955 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 60.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside