IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg

There are 4,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 96.
#2751 5 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Our Deadpool Premium Pinball Machine Raffle Live Drawing is here!
Check out the live drawing for yourself to see who the lucky winner of a new premium pinball machine is going to be!
Happy Holidays and congratulations to the lucky winner! Thank you all for your abundant support of our charity through our raffles! We cannot thank you all enough!

Also, leave a nice comment on our YouTube video and guess a number between 1-100! We will be picking a number and the person who guesses correctly or the closest to our number will win a Project Pinball Hat!
#projectpinball #forthekids #deadpoolpremiumpinballmachineraffle #livedrawing #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

Congrats Anathony!! I was the October winner cannot wait for my machine to get shipped out.

#2752 5 years ago

Congrats Anthony!!!!! Enjoy your new game, whatever one you pick.

#2753 5 years ago

Congrats to the winner and congrats to the kids who also got a machine through this raffle!

#2754 5 years ago

We here at Project Pinball are not happy about this either, we are talking with Rally Up in these regards. We will update as we receive further information from them and get some answers as to why the rise in fees.
We appreciate your patience in this matter.

I went to buy a couple of tickets for the MBr raffle -- $150 for tickets, and almost $16 for fees? Who do they think they are, Ticketmaster? Hopefully you hear from them soon.

#2755 5 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Since starting our brand-new Monster Bash Raffle we have already reached 37% in less than 3 days! Can we just say WOW! How awesome is that?!

You all continue to surprise us and we love that this raffle is such a hit in such a short amount of time! Thank you all!

Monster Bash Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle:
(37% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $75 an entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/monsterbashremake-pinballlmachineraffle

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-105:
(42% SOLD! Limited to 200 entries! $50 an entry!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine18-105

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #monsterbashremake #chicagogamingcompany #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Monster Bash (Limited Edition) Pinball

#2756 5 years ago

Yeah - I bought anyway cause it's been awhile since I've contributed... but that $8+ processing has to go.

#2757 5 years ago

Special Raffle Update because we are so excited to announce that our Monster Bash Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle is already over 50% sold!!! That’s right in under 3 days we have 50% of the entries all ready sold out! Our supporters are incredible!

This means there is only 99 entries left! Get in before it’s too late! We have a feeling this raffle is going to be over before you know it!

Enter HERE:

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #monsterbashremake #chicagogamingcompany #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy

#2758 5 years ago

71% SOLD!!!!
Might be fastest raffle ever?
I just got 2 more.

#2759 5 years ago

Up to 83% SOLD as of right now!
We definitely think this could be the fastest raffle we have ever had to be this close to selling out in such a short amount of time!

This means there are ONLY 33 entries left before we sell this completely out!

We would love to have the opportunity to do a drawing for this before the holidays! What an awesome gift this would be for so many!!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball Monster Bash (Limited Edition) Pinball

#2760 5 years ago

We are completely blown away by the abundant amount of support we have been receiving in the past 4 days with our new Monster Bash Limited Edition Raffle!

In under 4 days, this raffle has reached 87% Sold!

This means there are only 25 entries left! If you want in on this awesome raffle make sure to enter by the end of the day! We would love to have another live drawing before the holidays!!

ENTER NOW:

This may be your last chance to get in on this wonderful raffle before the holidays! What an awesome gift this would be!

#projectpinball #forthekids #monsterbashremake #supportprojectpinball #pinballmachineraffle Pinball

#2761 5 years ago

Wow!!!!
Only 13 tickets left!
Should be gone by this evening.

#2762 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wow!!!!
Only 13 tickets left!
Should be gone by this evening.

Make that 12 I just bought another one!!

#2763 5 years ago

Let’s put it over the top today, we. Can do this!!

#2764 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Let’s put it over the top today, we. Can do this!!

Lets all make this the fastest drawing ever!

#2765 5 years ago

I’m in !

#2766 5 years ago

ONLY 7 entries left for our Monster Bash Limited Edition Raffle!

We will be doing the live drawing this Sunday, at 8pm EST!

Someone is gonna win a fantastic gift this holiday season!!

#projectpinball #forthekids

#2767 5 years ago

ONLY 7 entries left for our Monster Bash Limited Edition Raffle!
We will be doing the live drawing this Sunday, at 8pm EST!
Someone is gonna win a fantastic gift this holiday season!!
#projectpinball #forthekids

It'll be delivered by Christmas, right?

#2768 5 years ago

IN for the kids!

#2769 5 years ago

ONLY 3 Entries Left! This is your last chance to enter!

Who is gonna be the lucky winner?!

We cannot wait for this exciting drawing!!

#projectpinball #forthekids Monster Bash (Limited Edition) Pinball

#2770 5 years ago

1 Ticket left!!
This went scary fast!
It's Monstrous!

#2771 5 years ago

We have officially SOLD OUT yet another raffle! This is outstanding and you all never cease to amaze us! We are beyond grateful that this is the fastest raffle we have ever sold out!

In under 4 days, we got all 200 entries sold out! Amazing!

We will be holding the drawing on Sunday, December 23rd at 8 PM EST!

Stay Tuned to see who the lucky winner will be going into the holidays!

#projectpinball #forthekids #soldout #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

#2772 5 years ago

We have officially SOLD OUT yet another raffle! This is outstanding and you all never cease to amaze us! We are beyond grateful that this is the fastest raffle we have ever sold out!
In under 4 days, we got all 200 entries sold out! Amazing!
We will be holding the drawing on Sunday, December 23rd at 8 PM EST!
Stay Tuned to see who the lucky winner will be going into the holidays!
#projectpinball #forthekids #soldout #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

Fantastic, good work guys!!

#2773 5 years ago

Back by Popular Demand!

Since our first Monster Bash Limited Edition Raffle Sold Out so quickly we had many people contact us about opening another!

And Here it is!

Monster Bash Remake Limited Edition Part 2!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/monsterbashremake2

#projectpinball #forthekids #monsterbashremake #part2 #therapeuticpinball #supportprojectpinball

#2774 5 years ago

One hour in and at 5%. On another roll!!

#2775 5 years ago

Kind of wished they would have waited till after Sunday drawing.....but damn.....Ill just get a couple more.
All for the kids!

#2776 5 years ago

Already 20% Sold on our Monster Bash Remake Limited Edition Part 2!

Our supporters are incredible! Thank you all so much for all the kind words and for supporting our nationwide mission through our raffles!

Enter Today using the link below!

#projectpinball #forthekids #monsterbashremake #part2 #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #childrenshospitals #ronaldmcdonaldhouses

#2777 5 years ago

Already 20% Sold on our Monster Bash Remake Limited Edition Part 2!
Our supporters are incredible! Thank you all so much for all the kind words and for supporting our nationwide mission through our raffles!
#projectpinball #forthekids #monsterbashremake #part2 #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #childrenshospitals #ronaldmcdonaldhouses

Over 50% sold, WOW! I just purchased another ticket. Lets make this happen!!!

If I win, I hope I would receive it faster than WPT that I won back in October that still has not shipped.

#2778 5 years ago

In Before the Close!
55% Now!
90 tickets left!
GO,GO,GO.......
Great Charity this Holiday Season.

#2779 5 years ago

55% Sold on our Monster Bash Remake Limited Edition Part 2!!!

Your support is one of a kind and we cannot express how happy we are to see the support we are receiving on our raffles! Even better than that is knowing that this is all for the kids! Your support of Project Pinball allows continue doing great things for the children and their families!
Thank you all so much for all the kind words and for supporting our nationwide mission through our raffles!

#projectpinball #forthekids #monsterbashremake #part2 #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball #pinballtherapy #childrenshospitals #ronaldmcdonaldhouses

#2780 5 years ago

Want in? Better get busy buying. Up to 80%, six hours later. That means they have 40 tickets left.

#2781 5 years ago

39 tickets left!!!
Could this go faster than Last time?

#2782 5 years ago

Only 20 Entries left! Winning a Limited Edition Monster Bash Remake would be a excellent Christmas gift!

Drawing will be held tomorrow Sunday evening at 8:00 pm est. along with the first Limited Edition Monster Bash Remake raffle.

So tune in here as we will post a youtube link here to see who our lucky winners will be.

Thank you very much for your wonderful support.

#2785 5 years ago

Sold out. Awesome! This is going to be great for the kids, you guys are going to be busy delivering and setting up all these games in the hospitals. Thanks for doing such an awesome thing for the kids.

Just curious what delivery time will be to the winner on these new games. I understand my WPT I won in October was used and I still have no idea when I will receive it, just thought it would be good to give the winners delivery expectations so they are not in the same boat as me 9 weeks later wondering if they will ever get their game.

#2786 5 years ago

Can we get a part 3????

#2787 5 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Can we get a part 3????

I'd say keep striking while the iron is red hot.

#2788 5 years ago

We want to thank everybody who helped make this possible!! We have sold out another raffle before the holidays! This is very exciting and gives us a tremendous boost for the upcoming year! A special thank you to everybody for your further dedication and support of our nationwide mission!

Both Monster Bash Limited Edition Raffles will be drawn live this Sunday, December 23rd at 8 PM EST! Stay Tuned to see who our 2 lucky winners are going to be!

Good luck to everyone who is entered in the raffles!!

#projectpinball #forthekids #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#2789 5 years ago

The winning numbers have been so close to my tickets recently. I’m predicting the first raffle will be the number for my second ticket and the second raffle will be the number for my first ticket. Best of luck everyone.

#2790 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Sold out. Awesome! This is going to be great for the kids, you guys are going to be busy delivering and setting up all these games in the hospitals. Thanks for doing such an awesome thing for the kids.
Just curious what delivery time will be to the winner on these new games. I understand my WPT I won in October was used and I still have no idea when I will receive it, just thought it would be good to give the winners delivery expectations so they are not in the same boat as me 9 weeks later wondering if they will ever get their game.

Brad,

Thank you for your support of our charity.

New pinball machines deliveries depend on many things, receipt of all paperwork, the availability of the machine title selected, where is it located, where is being shipped to, shipping company's schedule and etc. It can take on average 3 to 5 weeks. We had some winners that had to wait for 1 1/2 years for their WOZ to be built.

Your WPT was a very different case altogether. We here thought it would be a simple process but we could not foresee the person's schedule, that was doing us a favor by helping, would be affecting our delivery of this machine. Plus the heavy holiday shipping not helping us.

Every single winner has received their machines. Just have a little more patience. You will receive your machine as promised.

#2791 5 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Can we get a part 3????

It is the availability of this Limited Edition Monster Bash that is "Limiting" our ability to offer a 3rd raffle. But we are trying.

#2792 5 years ago
Quoted from PPC_Volunteer:

It is the availability of this Limited Edition Monster Bash that is "Limiting" our ability to offer a 3rd raffle. But we are trying.

How about a Classic edition Monster Bash ?

#2793 5 years ago

Good luck to all tonight.
Im excited to be in both drawings.

#2794 5 years ago

Thank you all so much for showing your tremendous support through our Monster Bash Limited Edition Raffles Part 1 and 2!

Watch the live drawing for BOTH Raffles here:

#projectpinball #forthekids #monsterbashremake #livedrawing #supportprojectpinball #therapeuticpinball

#2795 5 years ago

Congrats to the winners of both raffles. Have fun with your games

#2796 5 years ago

On to the next one...

#2797 5 years ago

Super job Daniel! Keep up all the great work, I’m sure you’ve brought a smile to many that need it, and I wish you all the best this holiday. Have a great holiday and Happy New Year!

#2798 5 years ago

Congrats to the 2 winners!!!

#2799 5 years ago

PSA - Check your credit cards for fraud. I used a card that I use very infrequently to purchase the raffle tickets and all of a sudden a $450 charged showed up. Nothing to do with this great charity I'm sure. Merry Christmas!

#2800 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

PSA - Check your credit cards for fraud. I used a card that I use very infrequently to purchase the raffle tickets and all of a sudden a $450 charged showed up. Nothing to do with this great charity I'm sure. Merry Christmas!

PM Sent.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
Other
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.