IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 96.
#2553 5 years ago

Project Pinball’s Old Chicago Pinball Machine Live Drawing!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible and who entered! Congratulations to the winner of the Old Chicago Pinball Machine made by Bally!

#2554 5 years ago

Love the Houdini in the Background!

#2555 5 years ago

Very cool idea to have a drawing for an older machine!

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Love the Houdini in the Background!

Love the Ding Dong too! Great kids EM.

#2556 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Very cool idea to have a drawing for an older machine!

A post by Pinballlew 26 days ago suggests the next best used pin for Project Pinball to raffle. See pic

IMG_0284 (resized).PNGIMG_0284 (resized).PNG

#2557 5 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-103
(40% sold! $50 per entry! Only 200 entries total!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-18-103

Iron Maiden Premium Pinball Machine Raffle
(30% sold! $75 per entry! Only 200 entries total!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/ironmaidenpremium-pinball-machine-raffle

Winner of either raffle gets his/her choice of any available Pro or Premium Stern Pinball Machine, respectively. The winner's choice of pinball machine gets shipped brand-new in the box to your front door!

Your support of our raffles also supports the Project Pinball Charity's mission to continue placing pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across our nation!

1 week later
#2558 5 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-103:
(46% sold! Only 200 entries total! The odds are in YOUR favor! $50 per entry and don't forget you may enter more than once to increase your odds!)

Iron Maiden Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(33% sold! Only 200 entries total! $75 per entry and don't forget you may enter more than once to increase your odds!)

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffle #donate #support

#2559 5 years ago

Project Pinball Charity is trying something new to help raise funds for our continuing goal to place more and more pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across the U.S. We are holding an online auction to lead up to the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2018! Our online auction will have our big-ticket items available for early bidding!

We have some very special Limited Edition items!

One of which is a Kingpin Signed Limited Edition (remake) #1 of 250 Translite which will give you the option to reserve the No. #1 Kingpin (remake) pinball machine made by Circus Maximus.

So if you want the Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine No. #1 off the assembly line, here is your chance!
Circus Maximus Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/circusmaximusgames

Circus Maximus Kingpin pinball machine at TPF video: https://www.facebook.com/head2headpinball/videos/1246549882114365/UzpfSTE0NjAxODUxOTQyMjgyMDY6MjAyNjExOTMyNzYzNDc4Nw/

Bid Item that you will receive:

Translite Details: Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite signed by original game designer Mark Ritchie and original artist Stan Fukuoka. Again, this Translite is hand signed and is #1 in a limited run of 250 Translites.

Also, by you bidding on this Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite, you will have the option right to reserve for purchase the Number #1 Kingpin (remake) actual pinball machine.
The Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine purchase will require the Winner of the Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite auction to pay for the actual Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine. The winner is responsible for the purchase of the pinball machine. The winner will deal directly with the Circus Maximus Sales Manager for these arrangements.

This is just offered as an opportunity for a collector to reserve the coveted 1st numbered machine of the limited run of 250 Kingpin (remakes) Pinball Machines built. Project Pinball Charity is not responsible for the purchase, manufacturing or delivery of the actual Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine.

This Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite will be present at the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo. Winner will have the option to pick up their Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite at the time of the closing of the auction. If the winner is not able to be present at the show then the winner will be subject to the cost associated with shipping.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinballauction

Thank you to all wonderful donors and supporters for helping make this a big success. Also, a big thank you to all of our awesome Pinside community and your continuing support.

Kingpin Backglass (resized).jpgKingpin Backglass (resized).jpg

#2560 5 years ago

Take a look at this trailer for our brand new "Meet Project Pinball" Film Documentary will be premiering at the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2018 Gaming Expo on June, 9th at 5 pm.

Come join us as we showcase Imoto Harney's and her film crews wonderful efforts filming during two of our recent dedications at Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida and Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities.

This is a touching documentary that captures the emotions, the impact.... the reasons how Project Pinball delivers joy to a hospital setting by using a pinball machine for that special purpose.

#projectpinball #forthekids #passion #passionpinball #SFGE #Imotoarcade #pinballcharity #sternpinball #marcospecialties #portalpinball #meetprojectpinball #RMHC #Golisanochildrens Trailer

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17V08GppP4umR0DFhBHK94xgF43JXckr0

#2561 5 years ago

Who doesn't like the classic Wizard of Oz?!

I know we all here at Project Pinball love it and that is why we are so excited to have a Jersey Jack Signed Wizard of Oz Playfield!

Add some unique decorum to your home, office, or game room with this awesome Jersey Jack Pinball Wizard of Oz playfield signed personally by Jersey Jack himself!
Don't forget we have many other awesome items available for early bidding online! You don't want miss out on this wonderful opportunity!

Also, make sure you are at Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2018 this Saturday, June 9th from 11 am - 6 pm for our charity silent auction!!
We hope to see you all there!

#projectpinball #forthekids #earlybidding #silentauction #charityofselect #southernfriedgamingexpo #jerseyjack #signedplayfield #wizard-of-oz

Jersey Jack Signed Playfield (resized).jpgJersey Jack Signed Playfield (resized).jpg
#2562 5 years ago

We only have 4 days until our charity silent auction at Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2018! Our early bidding is heating up and we do not want anyone to miss out on some very awesome items!

We have a beautiful Stern AC/DC Lightning Bolt Lighting Modification that is plug and play for your AC/DC pinball machine. Plus a koozie and keychain from Hooked on Pinball!

P.S there are three of these for your pinball machine!!

#projectpinball #forthekids #charityofselect #southernfriedgamingexpo #acdclightningbolts #hookedonpinball #silentauction

ACDC Lightning Bolts (resized).JPGACDC Lightning Bolts (resized).JPG
1 week later
#2563 5 years ago

Been over a week since the thread has been bumped....

So I am wearing my Project Pinball shirt today and my youngest asks about it. So I explain what it is all about and she thought it was really cool as did my oldest. My oldest did say they should put a video arcade machine too. Made me think that would be pretty cool also to have a multicade cabinet as well with some of the classics like Donkey Kong, Mrs. Pacman, Frogger, Galaga, as well as all the others. Don’t know if this has ever been considered or if it is sac religious to some but thought I would mention it anyways.

#2564 5 years ago

Weekly Raffles Update!

Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-103:
(56% sold! $50 per entry! Only 200 entries total!)

(36% sold! $75 per entry! Only 200 entries total!)

Thank you all for your kind words and support of our mission!

#projectpinball #forthekids #pinballmachineraffles #helpthekids #winanewstern Pinball #sternpinball #helpandsupport #thankyouall

#2565 5 years ago

Just bought a couple of tickets! Both of these raffles just need a little more momentum and they will get to that point where people move quickly to get in before the close. Lets fill them up!

#2566 5 years ago

COMING SOON!

The Project Pinball Charity's 4th Annual Love Across America Tour 2018!

We cannot wait to continue our annual Love Across America Tour for the 4th year in a row! This tour gives us the amazing opportunity to see the great impact that Project Pinball has to bring joy to the kids across America!

#projectpinball #forthekids #4thannual #loveacrossamericatour #dedications #fundraisers #meetandgreets #monthlongroadtrip #bringingsmiles #therapeuticpinball #pinballforthekids Pinball

#2567 5 years ago

Pro is at 74% time to get in!

#2568 5 years ago

Ok - in on the Pro.

#2569 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Ok - in on the Pro.

Dropped another $100 in for 2 tickets. It's a great cause. 80% funded.

#2570 5 years ago

If I win the pro raffle can it be used for a Supreme pinball machine? I kid. Seriously a great opportunity to help a great cause and possibly enjoy a new pinball machine. It’s a win/win in my book.

#2571 5 years ago

I would love a Star Wars

#2572 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Did the date of the draw just change for June 28 end and June 30th draw to August?
I got 2 tickets last week and have not received any emails or a receipt.
Do I get a number before the draw ?

I believe I have received an email every time right after buying the ticket. I know I got my number right after buying my ticket for this drawing.

#2573 5 years ago

Great charity

#2574 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Did anyone else notice the draw date has changed ?

It changes because they don’t know how long it will take to sell all the tickets. The drawing only happens after all have been sold.

#2575 5 years ago

How have I missed this all these years. Great cause and donations sent.

#2576 5 years ago

87% for the pro, sell it out this weekend!

#2577 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

87% for the pro, sell it out this weekend!

Once it gets this high they go fast. I already have my two. Now is the time to act or you will miss out!

#2578 5 years ago

In

#2579 5 years ago

Only 24 entries left in our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Raffle!! Get in your last minute entries before it sells out!

Thank you all so much for the huge push on our raffle! Once all 200 entries are sold we will be holding the live drawing!!!

#2580 5 years ago

18 entries left in our Pro Raffle!! Get your entries before this raffle sells out!!

#2581 5 years ago

The Project Pinball Charity is heading on our 4th Annual Love Across America Tour starting tomorrow! We will be on the road a total of 46 days, we will be visiting 21 states, and we will be driving over 9,000 miles during the entirety of our tour!

We are very excited to have this opportunity to raise our number of pinball machines being placed to 39 during the course of our tour! We have many exciting events, meet and greets, and tournaments in place that we will be visiting along the way so stay tuned!

Make sure you Like and Follow us on Facebook to keep up with our travels during this incredible trip we make across America!

#projectpinball #forthekids #hugeimpact #4thannual #loveacrossamerica #julytour #pinballcharity #46days #21states #over9000miles #9pinballmachinesplaced #pinball #stern-spider-man-home-edition #stern-guardians-of-the-galaxy #star-wars-stern

LAA 2018 Picture (resized).jpgLAA 2018 Picture (resized).jpg
#2582 5 years ago

Bump to the top, only a few more needed for a pro version pinball. Let's do what we do best and get this wrapped up today....

#2583 5 years ago

In for a Pair!
Only 7 Tickets Left!
Let's close this out Today gang!

#2584 5 years ago

Five tickets left for a pro. Time to get in..

#2586 5 years ago

Last chance to get an entry for our Pro Raffle! 98% sold!

Get your last minute entries before all 200 are sold out!

#projectpinball #forthekids #proraffle

#2587 5 years ago

1 left

#2588 5 years ago

I Got the last one

#2589 5 years ago

I talked to Dan (Mole) today while he was driving up I-95. They will be dedicating nine new games around the country on this trip. Anyway, Project Pinball will be at the Pintastic show this weekend in New England. He said that should be a great time and place to do the drawing and hopes to get someone from the industry to draw the winning ticket.

So lets sell out that Premium now and have two drawings this weekend!

#2590 5 years ago

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-103 has officially sold out!! We will be confirming all of the entries and the live drawing will be taking place live this weekend at the Pintastic New England Gameroom Expo in Sturbridge, Massachusetts! We hope to see many of you there and the live drawing will be set to take place Sunday, July 1st at 8 PM EST! Good luck to everyone who entered and thank you all for you abundant support! We could not be out doing our 4th Annual Love Across America Tour without everyone’s tremendous support!

#2591 5 years ago

Thats great to hear!! and I assume the winning number will be posted here or on the project pinball site for those of us that are unable to attend?

– M

#2592 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Thats great to hear!! and I assume the winning number will be posted here or on the project pinball site for those of us that are unable to attend?
– M

Drawings are always posted on YouTube.

#2593 5 years ago

I believe they also post the video here as well or at least a link.

#2594 5 years ago

Thats awesome, looks at some of the past drawing up on youtube. Just blessed i am in a position to be able to contribute to this cause.

#2595 5 years ago

The Project Pinball Charity apologizes for the delay in our pro pinball machine live drawing, however, with us being on our Love Across America Tour we are moving the live drawing to take place on July 4th at Rock Fantasy at 8 PM EST! We are having a wonderful fundraiser while we are up in New York and we will be having a very special guest as well! Stay tuned for this very special drawing! #projectpinball #forthekids #loveacrossamerica2018 #livepinballmachine drawing

#2596 5 years ago

Weekly Raffle Updates:

NEW Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-104:
(0% sold! $50 per entry! Only 200 entries available!)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine18-104

(44% sold! $75 per entry! Only 200 entries available!)

Our Win a Pinball Machine Stern Pro Model 18-103 is going to be drawn live tomorrow, July 4th at 8 PM! Don't miss it! We will be posting it on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Pinside, and Youtube! Good luck to all who entered!!!

#2597 5 years ago

Great cause! Just made my contribution. Even if I lose, I've won! More importantly, the kids win!

#2598 5 years ago

Any update on the drawing?

Just watched the video. Just in case anyone is checking here for the winner, the number picked was #60

#2599 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Any update on the drawing?
Just watched the video. Just in case anyone is checking here for the winner, the number picked was #60

Where can i watch the video?

#2600 5 years ago

You can find it on there twitter page. part 1 and 2.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,495 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.