• 3,081 posts
  • 434 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Project_Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 145 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 226 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D33C5731-EB6E-43B2-BFA2-BB7525FDA6F2 (resized).jpeg
Baby Shoes (resized).jpg
Sold Out Raffle (resized).jpg
F9D88EAF-6409-423A-A3B7-1AFE0B9AAB96 (resized).jpeg
3 days (resized).jpg
LAA 2019 Are You Ready. We Are (resized).jpg
20190524_191928 (resized).jpg
Before pic (resized).jpg
Glen Connoly Munsters Prem Winner Thank you  (resized).jpg
Glen Connoly Winner of Munsters Premium March 2019 (resized).jpg
t-shirt (resized).png
IMG_1467 (resized).jpg
IMG_1464 (resized).jpg
Sold Out Raffle (resized).jpg
Shrek Puss in Boots Big Begging Eyes (resized).jpg
Iron Maiden (resized).jpg

There are 3081 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 62.
#201 4 years ago

I have bought tickets to the other drawings, but the Walking Dead pinball machine holds no interest for me, even if it is an LE.

#202 4 years ago

Win it and sell it NIB then. Make some cash to buy what you like.

#203 4 years ago

We had a 5 year old grandchild (our first) to die at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital in Nashville, TN a few years ago. The many months we were there during his fight educated us about a whole new world for select unfortunate peoples. It is a pleasure to say I just bought a #3 ticket.

Mike in Kentucky

#204 4 years ago

Count me in! I'm in for the first 3 and the LE special. Let's keep it going folks!

#205 4 years ago

Update: LE drawing is at 50% and drawing #3 for the Pro/VE is at 68%. Keep them coming!

#206 4 years ago

So will they do the first 3 drawings the 15th ? Since they will be full? And hopefully fill more by the next date, should be an extra $1000-1500 with each drawing, should add up to a few more machines by the end.

#207 4 years ago

All full drawings, with the possible exception of the LE drawing, will be done on the first drawing date. Any that fill after that date but before the second date will be drawn on the second date. All filled after the second date will be drawn on the 3rd date.

I am not sure what happens with any chances that are purchased for a drawing that has not been filled by the 3rd date.

#208 4 years ago

Excellent work guys. I am on on the LE drawing now as well. I only missed the 1st.

#209 4 years ago

In the 1st, 2nd, 3rd...and now the LE!

Where am I gonna put all these new pins?

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Excellent work guys. I am on on the LE drawing now as well. I only missed the 1st.

Good job.

#211 4 years ago

73% on drawing number 3 and 57% on the LE drawing.

#212 4 years ago

I'm in on all three Pro drawings.

Are we locked into the machine we picked when we donated? Until I play TWD I'm not sure I want to pick it.

Meaning if we are fortunate enough to win, can we change our game selection prior to the award shipping?

#213 4 years ago

I am not sure. I have picked TWD for all three plus I am in for the LE. I guess when I win the LE I will need to figure out if I can switch the others when I win them too.

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

I'm in on all three Pro drawings.
Are we locked into the machine we picked when we donated? Until I play TWD I'm not sure I want to pick it.
Meaning if we are fortunate enough to win, can we change our game selection prior to the award shipping?

I asked this question on the QA section on the order site, got the email saying we are not locked into the pin we ordered but could pick another pro (that is in production).

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I asked this question on the QA section on the order site, got the email saying we are not locked into the pin we ordered but could pick another pro (that is in production).

That's cool! Thanks!

#216 4 years ago

My wife was not happy with me that I entered raffle #2.

I guess I should have picked Star Trek instead of Metallica.

So now I am in #3 for a Star Trek.

#217 4 years ago

Good morning. The third drawing is up to 77% and the LE drawing is 62%!

#218 4 years ago

just bought a ticket for the 3rd drawing, good luck to all that have bought tickets, it is a great cause

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

My wife was not happy with me that I entered raffle #2.
I guess I should have picked Star Trek instead of Metallica.
So now I am in #3 for a Star Trek.

Rumor has it that you are not locked into your choice as long as it's available when you win. I chose metallica, but Star Trek seems really cool. Will be a tough choice if I happen to win.

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Good morning. The third drawing is up to 77% and the LE drawing is 62%!

I am trying to decide if I should pick one chance TWD LE or enter another 1-2 chances on the pro?

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

Rumor has it that you are not locked into your choice as long as it's available when you win. I chose Metallica, but Star Trek seems really cool. Will be a tough choice if I happen to win

Interesting. I am in for Metallica in raffle 2 and I entered again in again in raffle 3 for Star trek for my wife. So now I can win 2 different pins. But maybe if I win raffle 3 and I switch it to a Metallica and tell my wife she didn't win.. ha.

#222 4 years ago

Interesting. I am in for Metallica in raffle 2 and I entered again in again in raffle 3 for Star Trek for my wife. So now I can win 2 different pins. But maybe if I win raffle 3 and I switch it to a Metallica and tell my wife she didn't win.. ha.

That's pretty mean and shady.. I like the cut of your jib, sir.

Please post pics of the smashed Metallica when/if you win and she finds out

#223 4 years ago

Interesting. I am in for Metallica in raffle 2 and I entered again in again in raffle 3 for Star Trek for my wife. So now I can win 2 different pins. But maybe if I win raffle 3 and I switch it to a Metallica and tell my wife she didn't win.. ha.

Quoted from NextoPin:

That's pretty mean and shady.. I like the cut of your jib, sir.
Please post pics of the smashed Metallica when/if you win and she finds out

I'm sure our wives don't read anything we say on Pinside, thankfully.

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm sure our wives don't read anything we say on Pinside, thankfully.

Speak for yourselves!

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Speak for yourselves!

I'm pretty sure that the majority of the guys here have wives that wouldn't let them live in a place where the living room looks like an episode of Pinball Hoarders™, either.

#226 4 years ago

I'm in for drawing #3! What a great way to raise money for a children's charity. I'd love to be involved with this in the Twin Cities area. I work for the Best Buy corporate office and we have a Geek Squad Precinct at Children's Hospital in St. Paul, where parents can get all kinds of free services. It's a great program. Check it out here:

http://www.childrensmn.org/patientfamily/hospital-amenities/geek-squad-precinct

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am trying to decide if I should pick one chance TWD LE or enter another 1-2 chances on the pro?

Why not do both?

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Why not do both?

I've got donations in for one LE, and one Pro.

Thanks to all who are donating...great cause.

Pete

#230 4 years ago

here is the reply I received when I asked if I had to stick with the pin I picked on entry.

"Phil,

You will have plenty of time to decide which pinball machine you would like when you win. We are just asking for the information now so we can help Stern with the information of what to expect do to their supply and demand and you can change your mind between now and then.

Thank you for your support and good luck.

Daniel Spolar

Senior Director

Project Pinball Charity"

#231 4 years ago

notice, he said 'when I win'

#232 4 years ago

Just entered the third raffle

#233 4 years ago

This 3rd 'Pro' one needs to fill up, so we can move on to #4 before 10/19.

Consider this a raffle/sweepstakes BUMP!

#234 4 years ago

Third drawing is at 87%. LE drawing is up to 75%!

#235 4 years ago

I finally got an entry in, meant to do it a week ago. Metallica Pro all the way!!!

#236 4 years ago

These look to be full by morning. Nice work gang!

#237 4 years ago

Again..great cause. Like I said before.....my son was at the Children's Hospital in Hartford CT after being born with Spina Bifida. They saved his life. Unfortunately during his birth my wife contracted a blood infection that ultimately took her life in 2011.

Anyways...I'm in for #3 for Star Trek and #4 for TWDLE

Let's go guys....just a few more entries left for a great cause.

#238 4 years ago

I'm in for #3 Metallica and #4 TWDLE

#239 4 years ago

I was already in on #3 but now im in on LE as well.

#240 4 years ago

Drawing #3 is at 91%, only 18 entries left.

LE drawing is at 83%, just 34 entries left. Better get in early today or it may be too late!!

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

notice, he said 'when I win'

The way I read it, he was talking about me!

Man it would be sweet to win a NIB, my newest pin is 25 years old and my oldest is 42 years old. I wonder if Stern would let the winner pay the difference for a premium, I really want that hammer in MetallicA!

#242 4 years ago

I'm in for the LE drawing as well!

#243 4 years ago

Keep it going gang!

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

The way I read it, he was talking about me!
Man it would be sweet to win a NIB, my newest pin is 25 years old and my oldest is 42 years old. I wonder if Stern would let the winner pay the difference for a premium, I really want that hammer in Metallica!

Worth a shot to ask.

I was thinking this would be a great way to get non-pinball people into the hobby as they don't want to spend $5000 but for $50 it's an easy way to get in.

I am going to tell my father in law he's always up for a gamble, plus he likes pinball. I'll tell him to get IM VE

#245 4 years ago

In for 1 on the #3 Pro drawing. Forwarding to a couple buddies too.

#246 4 years ago

Only 10 entries left for drawing #3! I've been emailing the entry link to everyone I know that has ever come over to my house and said "Holy crap!! Pinball!?!?!" I told them this is the easiest way to donate to a great cause and have a shot at a brand new $5000+ machine.

#247 4 years ago

I'm in on #3 for an IMVE.
I shared a link on facebook.
Not expecting to win, but allowing these kids and families going thru tough times to have some escape in pinball is $50 well spent IMHO.

#248 4 years ago

This going to be a photo-finish between the Sweepstakes #3 with 6 left and LE Sweepstakes with 7 left.

#250 4 years ago

LE pulls ahead 2 Left. #3 is at 4 Left.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 3081 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 62.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside