IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 96.
#2201 6 years ago

46 tickets sold!
Lets get this done and make it the fastest sell out ever.

#2202 6 years ago

In for 2 on the Premium! Why? Because of things like this (a pin my family helped place in honor of my son):

IMG_0737 (resized).JPGIMG_0737 (resized).JPG

#2203 6 years ago

Bought mine bump. I am in both drawings.

#2204 6 years ago

We have officially began our Help Spread Love Across American campaign! This campaign is to help raise money for our Love Across America Tour that we will begin in July! It will be taking us throughout the Nation as we will be placing FIVE more pinball machines into Children's Hospitals! We cannot wait for another incredible year of spreading our mission with the Nation and placing more and more pinball machines for the children, families, hospital staff, and more to enjoy!

In this special campaign we have levels where you will get to choose how much you want to donate. Then we give you special items in return! We cannot thank you all enough for making this all possible!

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/help-spread-love-across-america

#projectpinball #forthekids #share #forthoveofpinball Pinball #helpspreadloveacrossamerica #loveacrossamericacampaign #support #donate #benefitthechildren #thankyou

#2205 6 years ago

Here is the link to our Pro 2017 Sweepstakes Drawing with our special guest Walter Day!

Thank you to all who entered and please join us for our Star Wars Sweepstakes! They are really going quick!

#2206 6 years ago

OMG! I won! This is the first time I have ever won something like this in my life!!

#2207 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

OMG! I won! This is the first time I have ever won something like this in my life!!

Congrats!!!

I apparently decided to save up my luck for star wars lol

#2208 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Congratulations!

#2209 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Congrats!!!
I apparently decided to save up my luck for star wars lol

Same here!

#2210 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

If just the joy of winning was enough and you don't want the machine I'll take a walking dead. Ill pm you my address lol. Congrats man! What are you gonna add to the collection?

#2211 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

If just the joy of winning was enough and you don't want the machine I'll take a walking dead. Ill pm you my address lol. Congrats man! What are you gonna add to the collection?

No clue yet. I forget what my options are. I would love a SMVE. I was just getting ready for bed and thought I would check to see who won. So crazy!

I recall seeing a IMVE on their site when it listed games, excited to hear from Project Pinball soon, and thanks!

#2212 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Congrats @tlamb! We will be in contact with you shortly with all the information!

#2213 6 years ago

Congratulations !!!!! Another great pin coming to Michigan,let us know when your having the celebration party.

#2214 6 years ago

I just want to publicly apologize to Daniel, I am not real happy with some of the comments and questions I posed earlier and wish I could delete them. I personally love this charity and how it is ran. Who am I to "Monday night quarterback" a charity I love. It is not like I have the talent to do what Daniel does and gives to help children and their families in need. I think Daniel and everyone associated with Project Pinball does an excellent job and I can't imagine the countless hours he spends operating such a great charity. I forgot for a bit what this drawing is all about and let my Ego get the best of me and posted before thinking. For that I wish to apologize, Sorry.

#2215 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Whoo! Congrats man! Now tell us all what you wanna choose.

#2216 6 years ago
Quoted from Jinroh:

Whoo! Congrats man! Now tell us all what you wanna choose.

Still waiting to hear from Project Pinball with details. They said they would be back into the office tomorrow. I am thinking SW though. We will see

#2217 6 years ago

Some very exciting news about our 2 new sweepstakes! It has only been 5 days since we have started the Star Wars Pro & Star Wars Premium Sweepstakes and since then they have sky rocketed! Thank you all so much for this awesome support!

Pro at 14% sold: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-pro-sweepstakes

Premium at 38% sold: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-premium-sweepstakes

#projectpinball #forthekids #sweepstakes #donations #support #starwars #pro #premium #love #thankyou #sellout #share

PPC-StarWars copy (resized).jpgPPC-StarWars copy (resized).jpg

PPC-StarWarsPremium copy (resized).jpgPPC-StarWarsPremium copy (resized).jpg

#2218 6 years ago

That's great these are selling so quickly. Dumb question: may the winners choose any pro or premium being made or must it be Star Wars?

#2219 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

That's great these are selling so quickly. Dumb question: may the winners choose any pro or premium being made or must it be Star Wars?

The theme for both of our sweepstakes are Star Wars since they are the brand-new machines. But to answer your question, no you may choose any Pro or Premium machine you would like.

#2220 6 years ago

So cool! Those 'fliers' look so great.

Love seeing those numbers going up and up. ^^

#2221 6 years ago

Father's Day Bump for Great Charity.
What a Great gift a raffel ticket makes!
Prem 40% sold, lets get this sold out quick gang.

#2222 6 years ago

Weekly update for our Star Wars Pro & Premium Sweepstakes!

Pro: 20% Sold! Very consistent and we are so happy! Thank you all for the amazing support!

Premium: 44% Sold! WOW awesome job guys! Keep up the awesome push! This could be the fastest sweepstakes we've ever had!

#projectpinball #forthekids #sweepstakes #pro #premium Star Wars (Pro) #entertowin #donate #support #luckywinner #200entries

#2223 6 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Premium: 44% Sold! WOW awesome job guys! Keep up the awesome push! This could be the fastest sweepstakes we've ever had!

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! In for another Premium entry, can't resist Star Wars.

Just a heads-up, there's a typo in the description text for the Premium sweepstakes (in the description text box at the bottom of the page it says "Donate $50 to Win a Brand New Stern Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine"). Doesn't seem to be hurting progress any though!

#2224 6 years ago

With the larger additional cost and wait on SW Premium (was told October since the distributors machines were accounted for already until then), I have decided to go with the Spiderman VE. Hope to have in home this week.

Thank you once again to Project Pinball and the work they do to support a worthy cause.

#2225 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

With the larger additional cost and wait on SW Premium (was told October since the distributors machines were accounted for already until then), I have decided to go with the Spiderman VE. Hope to have in home this week.
Thank you once again to Project Pinball and the work they do to support a worthy cause.

Thank you so much for supporting Project Pinball and we know you will love the Spider-Man VE it is one of the most popular machines, the charity even owns one that is in the Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida and they love it! Again thank you for entering our sweepstakes and Congratulations!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2226 6 years ago

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/help-spread-love-across-america/x/16675587

Here is the link to our Help Spread Love Across America Campaign! Check it out and with every donation we are giving special limited edition Project Pinball items in return!

All contributions go right back to the kids during our Love Across America Campaign this July, where we will be placing 5 more machines into children's hospitals!

#projectpinball #forthekids #julycampaign Pinball #charity #donate #contribute #prizes #helpspreadloveacrossamerica

Help Spread Love Across America Campaign (resized).pngHelp Spread Love Across America Campaign (resized).png

#2227 6 years ago

What an awesome charity!

#2228 6 years ago

Our sweepstakes are soaring thanks to all of our awesome supporters!

Pro at 21%
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-pro-sweepstakes

Premium at 49%
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-premium-sweepstakes

The premium is almost halfway there! You guys are awesome! Keep up all the great sharing! These are the fastest sweepstakes we have had to date! We are so excited to sell these out!

#projectpinball #forthekids #sweepstakes #pro #premium Pinball #thankyou #supporters #donate #share Star Wars (Pro)

#2229 6 years ago

I am sure lightning isn't likely to strike twice, but I bought a premium ticket to support the cause

Good luck all!

#2230 6 years ago

Here is our weekly update for our Star-Wars Sweepstakes!

Pro at 23%
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-pro-sweepstakes

Premium at 60%

They are going fast so get your entry while you still can and help a local charity put more and more smiles on every child's face!

#projectpinball #forthekids #sweepstakes #soaring Pinball #fortheloveofpinball #win #donate #support #share #thankyou

#2231 6 years ago

In on a premium - lets go!

#2232 6 years ago

Only 74 premium tickets left!
Lets go people...

#2233 6 years ago

The Project Pinball Team is preparing for our 3rd Annual Love Across America Tour!

We are thrilled to announce that we are heading out on to the road again! This tour will provide us the opportunity to do a lot of good all throughout the month of July! The love and support we receive along the way is remarkable, and we are always happy to give the gift of pinball!

On this tour, we will be traveling across the United States to plenty of destinations. These include Maine, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Florida!

We will be in attendance of 2 great shows Pintastic New England and Replay FX/Pinburgh. We can't wait to spread the Project Pinball experience across the country! To stay updated with our progress, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!

www.projectpinball.org

New Cover Photo (resized).jpgNew Cover Photo (resized).jpg

#2234 6 years ago

One less on the Premium.

#2235 6 years ago

73% on the Premium Sweepstakes! You are all awesome! Lets sell it out by July 5th so we can do the drawing at Pintastic New England!

#projectpinball #forthekids Star Wars (Pro) Pinball #sweepstakes #support #charity #donate #win

#2236 6 years ago

I'm in for a premium. Let's get this raffle sold out quickly. In the mean time I'm going to have to figure out how to rearrange the furniture to fit one more machine in the living room! (LOL)

#2237 6 years ago

Only 43 left as of today!
Lets get this sold out by Friday gang!

#2238 6 years ago

Just bought one more chance...

#2239 6 years ago

There are only 27 tickets left for our Star Wars Premium Sweepstakes!! We are so close to selling out! If we sell out by this weekend we will do a live Facebook drawing at Pintastic!

Get your entry before it's too late!

#2240 6 years ago

Bump, 27 and counting.
Lets get these sold by tomorrow guys!

#2241 6 years ago

Just bought two tickets. Looking at the video, even the SW Pro looks amazing!!

#2242 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Just bought two tickets. Looking at the video, even the SW Pro looks amazing!!

Agreed, sure hope i win this one, because this will cost me money if I don't .

#2243 6 years ago

21 left as of a minute ago?

#2244 6 years ago

90% sold for our Star Wars Premium Sweepstakes!!

Get your last entries!

#2245 6 years ago

Just bought 1 more for good measure.
5 left at 11:12pm pacific.
Get em while there hot.
May the force be with us!

#2246 6 years ago

I'm in. 1 in 200 odds not too bad. Kids win either way so I'm good.

r

#2248 6 years ago

Good morning..
ONE LEFT!
Good luck to all!

#2249 6 years ago

We are officially sold out of the Star Wars Premium Sweepstakes! Thank you to everyone who entered for your incredible support! This was by far the fastest Sweepstakes to date!

If you missed your chance to get in on this Sweepstakes don't forget we still have our Star Wars Pro still going strong!

#2250 6 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

We are officially sold out of the Star Wars Premium Sweepstakes! Thank you to everyone who entered for your incredible support! This was by far the fastest Sweepstakes to date!
If you missed your chance to get in on this Sweepstakes don't forget we still have our Star Wars Pro still going strong!

Excellent news! Has a draw date been selected for the Premium?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.