IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 96.
#1751 7 years ago

Premium Pinball Sweepstakes has 59 left! While the Pro Sweepstakes has 188 entries left. Let get these sweepstakes sold so we can give some pinball machines away!

Also, this will be the last Pro Sweepstakes at $25 per entry with 400 entries available. We will be switching back to the $50 per entry with the limit of entries at 200.

#1752 7 years ago

Project Pinball will be dedicating a second pinball machine to K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital on Wednesday, June 15th! We would like to open up the dedication and invite three supporters to attend! If you live in the Neptune City, NJ area and are interested in attending the dedication, please email us at [email protected]! We are so thankful to have this opportunity to bring pinball to kids in need and would love to share it with you all!
(Pictured below is the dedication last March at K. Hovnanian)Neptune_(resized).jpegNeptune_(resized).jpeg

Thanks!
-Amber

#1753 7 years ago

50 left in the premium drawing, let's sell this out!

#1754 7 years ago

I'm in ... premium ... 49 left.

#1755 7 years ago

I'm in for another Pro ticket. It was great seeing Dan again here at Southern Fried Gameroom!

#1756 7 years ago

Feeling super excited! Project Pinball Charity is heading to New Jersey for another pinball machine children's hospital dedication!!! Thank you to all of our supporters that continue to help us do great things!

We have more great dedications to do but we need your help for funding these pinball projects! Please assist us do this through your donations. We are getting close to selling out the Premium Pinball Machine Sweepstakes and can use you help get the last of the Pro Pinball Machine Sweepstakes sold.

Your donations are the drive force to get these things done for this children in these hospitals.

To get your entries today: go.rallyup.com/projectpinball-sweepstakes

Thank you all,

Daniel Spolar

1465947111999-1478847256_(resized).jpg1465947111999-1478847256_(resized).jpg

#1757 7 years ago

Project Pinball does it again! These two patients were so shocked to see the inside of the Bad Cats during the dedication yesterday at K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital. We could not have done this without all of the support from the pinball community, thank you all!2016-06-15_12.02.03_(resized).jpg2016-06-15_12.02.03_(resized).jpg

#1758 7 years ago

How many pro tickets left?

#1759 7 years ago
Quoted from minishark:

How many pro tickets left?

Looks like 170 to go on the current pro raffle (they're switching back to $50/200 ticket raffles after this one), and 35 left on the premium.

You can get what I believe are real-time updated tickets-sold numbers at: https://go.rallyup.com/9fad63

#1760 7 years ago

In for another premium. 32 left. Let's get this sold out

#1761 7 years ago

I'm in on the premium!

#1762 7 years ago

In on the premium as well...29 to go!

#1763 7 years ago

Only 20 Entries left! So get your chance to win a brand new Stern Premium Pinball Machine Now!
Drawing for the winner to be held at the Pintastic New England Show!
https://go.rallyup.com/projectpinball-sweepstakes

#1764 7 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

Only 20 Entries left! So get your chance to win a brand new Stern Premium Pinball Machine Now!

Lets sell them both out before the show!!

#1765 7 years ago

Almost sold-out. Only 10 Entries left! So get your chance to win a brand new Stern Premium Pinball Machine Now!

#1766 7 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

When is that?

#1768 7 years ago

Bought a premium and a pro ticket, great cause!

I remember growing up my younger brother was very ill and spent a lot of time in children's hospitals. A real bright spot for us during a stay at the shriners we discovered a room setup as a small arcade. While there were no pinball machines to speak of it was a great distraction and provided some feeling of normalcy.

#1769 7 years ago

just bought the 200th ticket for the premium raffle!
Great cause, may the luckiest pinhead win!

#1770 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

just bought the 200th ticket for the premium raffle!
Great cause, may the luckiest pinhead win!

Time for another CO winner! Looking forward to the drawing.

#1771 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Time for another CO winner! Looking forward to the drawing.

maybe I should rub Bryan's head for luck

#1772 7 years ago

For the last two years Dan has headed out on the "Love Across America" tour in the month of July. Always looking for ways to use the charity funds more efficiently, this tireless whirlwind tour will combine outreach and fundraising at multiple shows along with dedicating at least five more pins in Children's hospitals around the country! Help support Project Pinball and this extremely important work by making a donation to the Go Fund Me drive.

https://www.gofundme.com/projectpinball

Your donations are tax deductible and will help bring smiles to faces all around the country through the power of giving (and pinball)!! It's fast and simple. I just got the ball rolling.

#1773 7 years ago

How did 201 tickets sell?

#1774 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:How did 201 tickets sell?

We asked Rallyup the same question.

We offer a refund to the extra entry and are at 200 entries only.

We are releasing a video shortly to show all the entries going into the clear box. The box is the same one that we used for past sweepstakes drawings.

We are doing this so everyone that entered will see their name placed in this box for their chance to be drawn.

We felt this was needed since this Premium Sweepstakes was started on Payp*l and carried over to the Rallyup site to finish selling the remaining entries. That way there is no question that everyone that purchased entries would be present.

Thank you all for your support so we can continue to put pinball into these children's hospital.

Daniel Spolar

#1775 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Bought a premium and a pro ticket, great cause!
I remember growing up my younger brother was very ill and spent a lot of time in children's hospitals. A real bright spot for us during a stay at the shriners we discovered a room setup as a small arcade. While there were no pinball machines to speak of it was a great distraction and provided some feeling of normalcy.

Thank you for helping us give that gift to more children... through pinball now. Thank you for sharing.

#1776 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

For the last two years Dan has headed out on the "Love Across America" tour in the month of July. Always looking for ways to use the charity funds more efficiently, this tireless whirlwind tour will combine outreach and fundraising at multiple shows along with dedicating at least five more pins in Children's hospitals around the country! Help support Project Pinball and this extremely important work by making a donation to the Go Fund Me drive.
https://www.gofundme.com/projectpinball
Your donations are tax deductible and will help bring smiles to faces all around the country through the power of giving (and pinball)!! It's fast and simple. I just got the ball rolling.

Thank you John! For your donation and kind words!

We will be announcing our planned events and stops that will be part of this year's tour. We have plenty of people to meet and lots of fundraisers and tournaments scheduled. Plus shows, expos and hospital dedications to attend!

We will be sharing our schedule as soon as we get everything confirmed. So please come out and join us! We would love to meet and talk with you all.

Good night,
Daniel Spolar

#1777 7 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

We asked Rallyup the same question.
We offer a refund to the extra entry and are at 200 entries only.
We are releasing a video shortly to show all the entries going into the clear box. The box is the same one that we used for past sweepstakes drawings.
We are doing this so everyone that entered will see their name placed in this box for their chance to be drawn.
We felt this was needed since this Premium Sweepstakes was started on Payp*l and carried over to the Rallyup site to finish selling the remaining entries. That way there is no question that everyone that purchased entries would be present.
Thank you all for your support so we can continue to put pinball into these children's hospital.
Daniel Spolar

You should just do this every time, right before you draw the winner.

#1778 7 years ago

bump
Let's get the Pro sweepstakes moving again. Once this one is over, Dan says they're going to go back to the old pricing so we won't have this long drawn out sweepstakes again.

#1779 7 years ago

Put in for another Pro ticket.

#1780 7 years ago

Over 75% Sweepstakes Entries Sold!
Don't miss your chance to win a brand new Stern Pro Pinball Machine of your choice! Enter Now!
Drawing for the winner to be held at Pintastic New England Show or the Calfornia Extreme Show! This will be decided by when the final entry is sold.

Helping_Hands2_(resized).jpgHelping_Hands2_(resized).jpg

#1781 7 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

You should just do this every time, right before you draw the winner.

We are liking this idea as well. We can make this a part of our process especially if it provides our donors with more confidence and excitement in knowing they are having a helping hand in our charities achievements.

#1782 7 years ago

Please join us as we share our charity’s impact through pinball!
We are completing the final preparations for our launch of the 2nd Annual "Love Across America" Tour. We are going to post of our daily adventures, starting tomorrow, as we travel across the United States. We have plenty of fundraisers, expos, shows and children’s hospital to attend on this trek. Plenty to keep us busy for 5 weeks plus!
We will post our complete schedule soon, so you can plan to meet us as we make this journey.
As always if you see my white “Project Pinball” Escalade, wave to us, come over and say “hello” or photo yourself with the SUV then post with #projectpinball and you could be selected to win prizes!
Best wishes and hope to see you soon,
Daniel Spolar
PS We will be starting a "Project Pinball Charity- Love Across America Tour" post soon! We will post with commentary, photos and updates.
20160629_125608_(resized).jpg20160629_125608_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: The link to the Love Across America forum can be found here!
--> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-love-across-america#post-3225610

#1783 7 years ago

We're only 79 entries away from closing out the Pro Sweepstakes! Lets get this sold so we can have TWO drawings at the Pintastic Show!
rallyup_update_(resized).PNGrallyup_update_(resized).PNG

#1784 7 years ago

Here is the Premium Video of everyone's entries making it into our box! Drawing will be held at the Pintastic Show next weekend! Good luck everyone!

#1785 7 years ago

Do you have a day set for the drawing and will it be streaming live?

#1786 7 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Do you have a day set for the drawing and will it be streaming live?

Great question. With the uncertainty that comes with being at an expo, as long as we have server access we having a live stream of the drawing on Friday July 8th. If not, Project Pinball will film the video on Friday and have to wait until internet access that night to upload it.

We are sorry that we can't be more concrete, but please know that we have a plan!

-Amber

#1787 7 years ago

Not that I doubted, but I did see my name in there a couple of times. I do like the fact that the cards are all the same exact size and shape and not just cut with scissors. Finally I will note that Amber is better looking than Dan by a large margin.

Can't wait for the drawing. Lets sell out the Pro too!

#1788 7 years ago

Holy hell! Did anyone notice that the pro sweepstakes is on a five alarm fire? They've sold like 50 tickets in a day! AWESOME!

#1789 7 years ago
Quoted from shiftysbs:

Holy hell! Did anyone notice that the pro sweepstakes is on a five alarm fire? They've sold like 50 tickets in a day! AWESOME!

I bought 4 tickets just now. It will be a tough choice actually. I'm leaning toward IMVE when I win.

#1790 7 years ago

Met pro for me.

#1791 7 years ago

I do like that all the papers are the same size but I wish they picked from something different then a square box. I like the idea of them being shuffled like how the "other guy" does it. All in all I am just glad that they do this charity for the children to benefit though and knowing my contributions helps a little towards brightening their days.

#1792 7 years ago

Only 26 Stern Pro entries left!

Looking like there with be two sweepstakes drawing at Pintastic next week!

#1793 7 years ago

Ok - I'm in for the Pro. Happy to donate.

#1794 7 years ago

Ok I'm in for one more. 24 more entries to go and the raffle will close.

#1795 7 years ago

21 now....... Better get em while you can!

#1796 7 years ago

10 left!! This is going to sell out today!!

#1797 7 years ago

6 left! Just got 2 entries. My healthy baby girl was just born 8 days ago and it puts a lot of things in perspective. Im sure all my good luck was used up there so happy to help someone else win haha!

#1798 7 years ago

Wow guys! You rock! We have sold out another sweepstakes! Thank you all so much for your dedication to the kids and the charity! We will host BOTH the Premium and Pro Sweepstakes at the Pintastic show next Friday! Great job!
Sold_Out_(resized).jpgSold_Out_(resized).jpg

#1799 7 years ago

Awesome news Dan! Can't wait until the drawing on Friday.

#1800 7 years ago

Awesome! Good luck to everyone and can't wait for the drawings!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.