New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 104236)

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN

By PunishersLEMC

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,721 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Axaios
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 284 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Bob Matthews Superstar of 2019 with P.P Shirt (resized).jpg
Thank You Image copy (resized).jpg
Love Across America Coming Soon (resized).jpg
Avenger LESoldout (resized).jpg
10906055_376689055842108_1671528059755577436_n (resized).png
Stern FB Avengers (resized).jpg
Thank You Image (resized).jpg
20200709_213527 (resized).jpg
20200709_203717 (resized).jpg
ORMC Child Playing 07-2018 (resized).jpg
ORMC Group Pic 07-2018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6882 (resized).jpg
IMG_6875 (resized).jpg
That Escalated Quickly.gif

There are 3721 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 75.
#1203 5 years ago

Sold Sold Sold!!!!!!!

#1206 5 years ago

Now let's get the Kiss Premium sold out so that they can do the drawing around the same time the games are available to ship! Help the cause!

#1207 5 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Now let's get the Kiss Premium sold out so that they can do the drawing around the same time the games are available to ship! Help the cause!

OK, maybe entering on the 4th of July will bring me luck. I just entered for the Kiss Premium. Who else is ready?

#1208 5 years ago

Sunday bump

#1209 5 years ago

When's the kiss pro drawing?

#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

When's the kiss pro drawing?

It will be soon. Dan just left on a long trip around the country to dedicate a half dozen machines in Children's hospitals and attend Pintastic, CAX and Replay FX. The drawing will hopefully be soon at a public event. Prepping for this trip was obviously a lot of work. I will be posting a separate thread later today with the agenda so people can try to meet up and play pinball with Dan along the way. The guy works too hard and needs to play some pinball!!

Here is a picture of Dan in my front yard this morning. Try to locate and take pictures this vehicle along the trip to win prizes!

20150705_115534.jpg

#1212 5 years ago

We thank you all for all of your generous support. Your dollars are making a difference. We have launched our 9,000 mile, 26 state, 5 hospital event to "Share the Love" across the Nation. These sweepstakes are a big part of what makes all of this possible.

You can follow our progress on our Facebook page: Project Pinball Charity

The KISS-Pro has sold out. The drawing will be held THIS Friday, July 9, 2015 at 9:00 PM EST.

Be on the lookout for another KISS-Pro to open up in the next day or two.

#1213 5 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

The KISS-Pro has sold out. The drawing will be held THIS Friday, July 9, 2015 at 9:00 PM EST.

What about the WoZ / Hobbit drawing that was sold out a few weeks ago? Will that be done at the same time?

#1214 5 years ago

http://www.projectpinball.org/kiss_sweepstakes/kiss_premium_edition/

72 entries left - come on we can have 3 drawings at Pintastic - I will rent a truck to take all 3 home with me

Mark

#1215 5 years ago

Doesn't anyone else want Kiss Premium? Let's get the last 72 sold!

#1216 5 years ago

I'm in again, trying to help the kids and sell out the remaining spots. Let's go guys!

#1217 5 years ago

In again, bump!

#1218 5 years ago

In for a few. Let's get this done.

#1219 5 years ago

I bought a second ticket for the Premium to get them kids a pinball machine!

http://www.projectpinball.org/kiss_sweepstakes/kiss_premium_edition/

#1220 5 years ago

I bought mine. I was hoping to wait a bit, but figured they will fill up quickly at the next event. They did for the Hobbit, I missed that one and am now in on the next one which has a long way to go.

#1221 5 years ago

In before the lock..........oops.........in before the sell out !!! Such an awesome cause !!!

#1222 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

What about the WoZ / Hobbit drawing that was sold out a few weeks ago? Will that be done at the same time?

The WOZ/ Hobbit sweepstakes drawing will be a Live Drawing on Saturday July 11th at 3:30 pm est during our Project Pinball Charity seminar presentation. We will post video of the winner being selected on our page http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes/sweepstakes-live-drawings/ and We will post here as well at 9:00 pm est.

The KISS PRO sweepstakes winner will be announced July 10th at 9:00 pm est.

Good Luck to all,

Daniel Spolar

#1223 5 years ago

Just bought my 2nd sticker.

#1224 5 years ago

Kiss Premium is stuck in the mud... come on Pinside!

#1225 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Kiss Premium is stuck in the mud... come on Pinside!

I don't think the tracker has been updated for a couple days.

#1226 5 years ago

I really think the premium is going to be THE Kiss game to have! Just saying...

#1227 5 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

The KISS PRO sweepstakes winner will be announced July 10th at 9:00 pm est.
Good Luck to all,
Daniel Spolar

Looking forward to taking delivery.

#1228 5 years ago

Any news on the drawing?

#1229 5 years ago

nothing on their facebook page yet. hopefully soon...

#1230 5 years ago

Good evening all,

Sorry about the delay. Our upload is taking forever on our weak hotel server. As soon as it is finish I will posted it here to share the winner's name.

We were joined by Dennis Nordman in our Project Pinball Booth and we record a small video showing him drawing the lucky winner for the KISSPRO#1 Sweepstakes. It is a raw video at the Pintastic New England show.

If you have a chance to come to this show tomorrow, I would make the trip. This is a awesome pinball show that Gabe and Derek put together.

Thank you for your support.

Daniel Spolar

#1231 5 years ago

you can just go ahead and announce that its me *bites nails*

#1232 5 years ago

The winner of the KISS Pro #1 Sweepstakes is David Constancio of Chatham, ON. Congratulations!

Thank you to all of our fantastic supporters here. We really appreciate the continued help that we receive to be able to give these gift's to Children's Hospitals.

We just dedicated a WOZ on Wednesday at the Massgeneral Children's Center in Boston. Then we head to San Francisco for a dedication of an Star Trek Pro on the July 17th UCSF. You can follow our travels on Facebook and get updates on our Love across America campaign. https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPinball

#1233 5 years ago

Really cool having Dennis draw the winner! Great work Dan and the Project Pinball crew!

Congrats to David! Enjoy that KISS!

#1234 5 years ago

Congratulations, David! Now, on to the next pinstakes!

#1235 5 years ago

Congrats David! Enjoy it. Just signed up for the next round. Thanks so much to Project Pinball, this is a great thing for a great cause

#1236 5 years ago

Can't believe I won the draw just had a friend call and let me know
I had totally forgot that the draw was happening today
Thanks for all the congrats this is a great cause and great community to be a part of

Dave

#1237 5 years ago

I'm in for the kiss premium - good cause !

#1238 5 years ago

Really excited for the upcoming JJP drawing. Good luck to all who entered, and congrats to the winner of the Stern Pro drawing!

#1239 5 years ago

Congrats to the Winner! Congrats to the kids at Massgen! And yes, it is great to see Dennis Nordman who is a big supporter of Project Pinball.

#1240 5 years ago

Does anyone know who won the WOZ/TH?

#1241 5 years ago

Good evening, Pinsiders. We apologize for the blackout. Its been busy here and wifi has been spotty at best. I just watched my screen for an hour while it uploaded the JJP Wizard of Oz/Hobbit Sweepstakes #2 video. Watch as Jersey Jack draws the winning ticket.

Have a great evening.

#1242 5 years ago

Cool. Congrats to the winner ... Had a hard time figuring the name though. ( my ears are bad. Lol)
I like how the winner(s) are chosen!

#1243 5 years ago

Congratz!!

Wow two in a row from Ontario!?

Looks like I'll need to dip into the other 2 Kiss draws and the new WOZ/Hobbit.

PS - Is there any footage of the kids receiving their games at the hospital?

#1244 5 years ago

Thanks Tess. Welcome to Pinside!

#1245 5 years ago

Good morning.

Just to clarify the winner for the WOZ/ Hobbit #2 Sweepstakes was Jeph Stahl of Grimsby, Ontario.

Thank you all so much for your help with making these such a success. This helps fuel our mission to place this pinball machine in the hands of the children that could all the extra joy in their lives.

We had a excellent time at the Pintastic New England show. Gabe and Derek went all out for their inauggural show and it was quite obvious how much passion this guys have for pinball, acrade and families. Well done my friends!

Thank you to Jersey Jack for all the help and support over this past month to help us place the WOZ at the Massgeneral Children's Center.

Well I have to cut this short, I have to leave Boston to start my journey across America to San Francisco. We have a dedication at UCSF on Friday. To quote Dick Vitale's saying, "Coast to Coast, Baby!"

Follow our journey through my photo travel log to be found at https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPinball.

Best wishes,

Daniel Spolar

#1246 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Congrats to the Winner! Congrats to the kids at Massgen! And yes, it is great to see Dennis Nordman who is a big supporter of Project Pinball.

Dennis and Greg of the WhizBang Team are both supports of helping children through pinball and our charity. Dennis actually mentioned for the first time publicly, during our speaking engagement yesterday at Project Pinball's Pinstastic panel/ discussion group, that they are working on coming up with a family friendly version of the Whoa Nelly that we could use in a hospital setting. They are just in the concept and drawing stage and are listening closely to the needs that we have as a charity. They are very excited about the possibility of their new "old" style layout being introduced to a young crowd.

The open road beckons me so I have to go.

Best wishes,

Daniel Spolar

#1247 5 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

Good morning.
Just to clarify the winner for the WOZ/ Hobbit #2 Sweepstakes was Jeph Stahl of Grimsby, Ontario.

Oh man, this is so awesome!!!
Thanks Project Pinball!

#1248 5 years ago
Quoted from ninjedi:

Oh man, this is so awesome!!!
Thanks Project Pinball!

Congrats! Which game are you choosing?

#1249 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

It would be nice if you could wait until Hobbit has a release date and is final, however you may be keen for the quick WOZ. Either way grats!

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

SteveO said:
It would be nice if you could wait until Hobbit has a release date and is final, however you may be keen for the quick WOZ. Either way grats!

I am pretty sure, I'll go with The Hobbit. I'm still grinning like a fool.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 3721 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 75.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside