IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 96.
#901 9 years ago

First post - I just bought 1! Good luck all!!

#902 9 years ago

10 to go.

#903 9 years ago

End of the Day, lets get them all sold!

#906 9 years ago

Just a few left. Get them now!

#907 9 years ago

I picked up another.

#908 9 years ago

You guys talked me in to it. Just bought one for myself. I earn about $60 or so each month on credit card rewards points so I figure that the ticket really didn't cost me anything. Main thing is its helping the kids and helping to get pinball in the hands of kids that don't even know what a pinball machine is. Win win for everyone.

This should take it down to 5 if all the counting is correct.

#909 9 years ago

I do believe you put us over the top. Think its full finally

#910 9 years ago

Is this thing sold out already? I just bought mine 5 minutes ago and the site said only 7 were left, now I'm going back to the site to read more about it and it says its 100% sold!

#911 9 years ago

I think the percent updated but the tickets left didn't update

#912 9 years ago

Yep. Looks like it is all sold out!

#913 9 years ago

woo hoo

#914 9 years ago

this should be monthly

#915 9 years ago

How quick do they draw the winner??

#916 9 years ago

Is this a live action draw of the winner?

#917 9 years ago

So, what game do you choose? Seems like the WWE would be the "rarer" of the 2...?

#918 9 years ago

WWE because of Spike

#919 9 years ago

Anyone know when the drawing might be held?

#920 9 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes-live-drawings/

It is not real clear since they say "Friday (I think they mean today Feb) 10, 2014 at 9pm edt".

#921 9 years ago

I think that was for a different le. It says Friday 10, 2014. That's the one with the video already posted

#922 9 years ago

I have to say this again, this is one of the most confusing website I have ever visited.
They really need to clean it up and make the info much easier to read and understand.

#923 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Flack said:

http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes-live-drawings/

It is not real clear since they say "Friday (I think they mean today Feb) 10, 2014 at 9pm edt".

They posted a video for a Walking Dead LE back in October, which makes sense as Oct 10 was a Friday so hopefully it was a different drawing.

#924 9 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

Good question

#925 9 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

Looks like we are all wondering the same.
I just looked up this post to ask the same question.

#926 9 years ago

Anyone hear anything on the drawing?

#927 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone hear anything on the drawing?

negative

#928 9 years ago

I literally live in Woodbury (Minnesota), so I'm a shoo-in to win!

#929 9 years ago

This would be so cool to win! I hope my name gets selected!

#930 9 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT: THANK YOU! Project Pinball Charity Group would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to all who helped to make this event possible!

The drawing will be held, Saturday, February 14, 2015. The recorded drawing will be posted at 8:00 PM EST at the following link: http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes-live-drawings/

The winner will be notified by email, shortly after the drawing is posted. Good luck to all of you, and again, THANK YOU for your support.

#932 9 years ago

Double awesome !

I choose the Wrestlemania LE if you want to go ahead and send it my way!

#933 9 years ago

I chose twd. I don't think I would want the first machine with spike. Let the work out the bugs first

#934 9 years ago

I wish everyone luck, just not as much luck as myself.

#935 9 years ago

Well, once I win tonight's Powerball, I'll buy the kids LOTS of pinball machines.

#936 9 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I literally live in Woodbury (Minnesota), so I'm a shoo-in to win!

You have competition . . .

#937 9 years ago
Quoted from pingull:

You have competition . . .

Nice!

#938 9 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

ANNOUNCEMENT: THANK YOU! Project Pinball Charity Group would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to all who helped to make this event possible!
The drawing will be held, Saturday, February 14, 2015. The recorded drawing will be posted at 8:00 PM EST at the following link: http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes-live-drawings/
The winner will be notified by email, shortly after the drawing is posted. Good luck to all of you, and again, THANK YOU for your support.

Cool! This is going to be a tough choice.

#939 9 years ago

T-Minus 16 minutes.

I hope I win!!!!!! I really need another machine.

#940 9 years ago

Good evening all.

On behalf of the Project Pinball Charity, I would like to share our appreciation for the all the support that has been shown to us.

Project Pinball Charity has an aggressive game plan set up for this year because we see and feel a support that is continuing to grow as we continue to do good things for our Children’s Hospitals through pinball.

You will see us more this year because our fundraiser schedule has us traveling to new places and more shows to grow support for our charity’s mission.

We are working very hard with the Children’s Hospitals. We only wish we could share with you all the details of our progress with these Hospitals. We hope to be able to reveal the locations of these Children’s Hospital soon. I can share that, we are currently working with 11 excited and enthusiastic hospitals, with 4 of those in the final stages.

Also, we currently have 6 machines being readied for service and will be standing by for induction to these select hospitals.

It has been a real pleasure getting to know the Pinside community! Your ongoing contribution to Project Pinball continues to fuel our mission, allowing us to grow and to be able to assist children and grown-ups that need it.

The LE-Walking Dead/ Legends of WrestleMania Sweepstakes winner will be announce soon!

Thank you for all your help!

Sincerely,
Daniel Spolar and the Project Pinball Crew

#941 9 years ago

Congrats Ron

#942 9 years ago

Congratulations to Ron Williams of Odessa, MO

#943 9 years ago

Congrats Mr Williams, enjoy!

#945 9 years ago

Congrats to Ron! Anyone know him?

#946 9 years ago

It's almost 2 AM on Sunday morning and I am just now reading this! I spent the day celebrating Valentines Day with the three most important women in my life, my 2 daughters and my wife of 20 + years , Lisa. We just got home from a late night movie and I told my wife that I was going to unwind for a few minutes in my recliner before going to bed and thats when I picked up the I Pad and seen I was a winner. I even forgot all about it. I seen the forum post listed at the top and thought to my self, I need to see who the winner is. I actually fell out of my recliner when I seen my name!

I want to thank the Project Pinball Charity for all there efforts that they have put into this project. I want to say a big THANK YOU for drawing my name but most importantly, its a fund raiser for a good cause. It's putting pinball in the Children's Hospitals for the children to enjoy. It's also helping to keep pinball alive by introducing the game of pinball to the next generation. A win , win for everyone!

Thanks again to the Project Pinball Charity!
Ron

#947 9 years ago

Wow congratulations Ron! I'm happy for you and excited that they will be doing more of these drawings for us & the kids in 2015. It really does seem like a perfect idea. I'll definitely be in again!

#948 9 years ago

congrats Ron. LMK if you want to sell that DrDude for cheap in order to make room fro your new WWEle

cheers

#949 9 years ago

Thanks again Project Pinball. And congrats, Ron! Looking forward to more of these opportunities to help out down the road.

#950 9 years ago

Awesome. Congrats Ron. Which title are you choosing ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 34.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,787 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.