• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Nemesis
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988
#1 3 years ago

Hello,

I was hoping somebody already had an excel spreadsheet or word doc with a break down of bulbs needed for Taxi.

ie:
Topper - bulb type (44/555/flasher etc) and how many of each.
Backbox/Backglass - bulb type (44/555/flasher etc) and how many of each.
Topside / GI - bulb type (44/555/flasher etc) and how many of each.
Inserts color matched - bulb type (44/555/flasher etc) and how many of each.

It would save me a buttload of time transcribing from the user manual. I could also buy what I needed from wherever I wanted - I like certain stuff from certain multiple vendors.

Thank you all,

Help me obi-wan!

10 months later
#2 2 years ago

In progress going through my Taxi , but I'll post this here so it can help other noobs like myself:

Topper: #555 x 4 and #906 x 4

Backbox: #555 x 8 (for the traffic light and Williams Pinball Palace sign), #89 x 7, and #44/#47 x 33

Topside/GI: #67 x 2 (under Departure/Arrival ramps, #555 x 9 (for the Spinouts and Pop Bumpers), and everything else topside is a #44/47 (still counting exactly how many)

Inserts: #906, #555, and #44/#47 (still working on the inventory)

I plan on making a cheat sheet that says which size bulb goes where, since the bulb matrix and schematics look like Greek to me. I know Taxi is the first game for plenty of people, who may be trying baby steps (like replacing bulbs and rubber rings) to repair and maintenance.

1 week later
#3 2 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

In progress going through my Taxi , but I'll post this here so it can help other noobs like myself:
Topper: #555 x 4 and #906 x 4
Backbox: #555 x 8 (for the traffic light and Williams Pinball Palace sign), #89 x 7, and #44/#47 x 33
Topside/GI: #67 x 2 (under Departure/Arrival ramps, #555 x 9 (for the Spinouts and Pop Bumpers), and everything else topside is a #44/47 (still counting exactly how many)
Inserts: #906, #555, and #44/#47 (still working on the inventory)
I plan on making a cheat sheet that says which size bulb goes where, since the bulb matrix and schematics look like Greek to me. I know Taxi is the first game for plenty of people, who may be trying baby steps (like replacing bulbs and rubber rings) to repair and maintenance.

awe....some....!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside