(Topic ID: 251946)

Help / suggstions requested moving a 22' shuffle alley from IN to PA

By PinballSTAR

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shuffleboard1 (resized).JPG
    shuffleboard2 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I bought a 22 foot shuffle board game - older from 50's fully restored, so I'm nervous entrusting it to NAVL. The cabinet comes apart in 2 11 foot sections, and there is an over head backglass part that come off, but the issue is there's a 21 foot long / 400 pound piece of wood play surface so need a big truck or trailer to get it. It's restored and don't want to entrust it to shipping gorillas who if they ding or dent the wood play surface will ruin it. So... Anyone able to help ? Of course, I'd pay for time / travel / expenses and maybe even a truck / trailer rental.

Would be going from Connersville IN (1 hour from Cincinnati OH) to Wilkes Barre PA (Northeast PA) and seller would like it moved by 10/15... He will have it broken down and in garage for easy load and will have help there to help with getting it loaded.

I know there some guys around that do for hire hauling / deliveries... I don't know if they have long enough trailers / trucks for this... Any suggestions are appreciated !

Thanks - Joe

shuffleboard1 (resized).JPGshuffleboard1 (resized).JPGshuffleboard2 (resized).JPGshuffleboard2 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-suggstions-requested-moving-a-22-shuffle-alley-from-in-to-pa?tu=PinballSTAR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.