1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by flynnibus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221202_173030 (resized).jpg
    20221202_173041 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Good morning. We are hosting my son's birthday party this weekend and I need a couple Stern Coil Stop Brackets (Part # 515-6308-01). I have some coming from Pinball Life but they haven't arrived yet and I would really like to fix a couple flippers before the party. Anyone have a couple I could buy from you? I'm off of 234 between Manassas and Dumfries/Woodbridge. Thank you in advance.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from Huckhappy:

Good morning. We are hosting my son's birthday party this weekend and I need a couple Stern Coil Stop Brackets (Part # 515-6308-01). I have some coming from Pinball Life but they haven't arrived yet and I would really like to fix a couple flippers before the party. Anyone have a couple I could buy from you? I'm off of 234 between Manassas and Dumfries/Woodbridge. Thank you in advance.

Too bad that you don't have any WMS stops laying around. They will work in a pinch, but you have to replace both of them on the lower flippers.

#3 1 year ago

I have two USED bally/williams ones you can have if you want to make the drive zip 25414 Charles Town (Bump for a good cause)
    20221202_173041 (resized).jpg20221202_173041 (resized).jpg20221202_173030 (resized).jpg20221202_173030 (resized).jpg

#4 1 year ago

He was taken care of

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-stern-coil-stop-bracket-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.