(Topic ID: 27906)

Help Ripping Virtual Pinball Music???

By pinballwizardz

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys I've been searching for all the theme music from Data East's TMNT such as the Multiball theme, pre-ball launch theme, jackpot theme etc. I know there are ways to rip it from virtual pinball but I cannot because I have a Mac. If anyone could rip all the music from the game and upload it as an mp3 to this post it would be much appreciated.

#2 11 years ago

These are the first 6 major songs, if I missed any can you link me to a video and show me what time the song plays?

http://www.mediafire.com/?q1yqg9m7br9abwd

#3 11 years ago

Is it good?

#4 11 years ago

Thank you so much its great. I hate to sound annoying but is there any way you can get the themes from Data East's Jurassic Park also? I'd get it done myself but like I said I have a Mac.

#5 11 years ago

No problem, I can do that tomorrow. I've been a bit under the weather the past few days and need something to do. By the way, here's a huge list of MP3 soundtracks. Just click on the folder named "pinball music."

http://www.mediafire.com/themcd

#6 11 years ago

Very neat.
    Is it possible to extract sound effects and call outs too?

#7 11 years ago

Heres a way to get any sounds coming through your computer ripped to MP3: Replay Radio
    It records the stream and formats it as mp3. It was only for XP, but the developers (applian?) created another product for Vista & 7 (cant remember software name)

#8 11 years ago

Audacity is the best program to use for something like this. Plus the fact that its a full-blown sound editor packed with features. As for ripping sound effects and voices, yes it's possible but you often won't have access to every sound due to the way the ROMs are fragmented and range limitations of the software you're using.

#9 11 years ago

Hey Crash I just wanted to thank you again for helping me out with this pinball music problem and to please keep an eye on this post every so often and to let you know that I am very excited to get my hands on those Jurassic Park themes ive been searching forever for them!!!

#10 11 years ago

Internet has been down today, sorry.

#11 11 years ago

No problem!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-ripping-virtual-pinball-music and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.