IMG_4615 (resized).JPG
IMG_4618 (resized).JPG
IMG_4614 (resized).JPG
IMG_4620 (resized).JPG
bu1 (resized).png
IMG_4607 (resized).JPG
IMG_4606 (resized).JPG
IMG_4611 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edednedy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

First Problem: Here's the diagram of the finger position of the Bonus unit on a Space Mission (4 player version).

2nd Problem: If you are talking about the switch stack in that same bonus unit. The spacer must have fallen off of either the top or the bottom. Try it both ways and see which way opens and closes the switch correctly.

3rd Problem; When adjusting switches you don't actually bend them. I've seen many poorly adjusted switches with bends in them. I would say that you "lean" them in the direction you want them to go. i place the contact adjuster near the back of the stack and softly twist the tool the way i want the switch to go. I use a gentle rocking motion. Sometimes I'll move along the length of the switch putting tension on different areas of the blade. I do this so lightly that I may have to do it 5 or more times to get it to move to the proper position. When you are done adjusting the blade, there should be no obvious bend.
bu1 (resized).pngbu1 (resized).png

#7 4 years ago

It sounds like your machine is in a Game Over state. Check the switches and the interlock function on the game over relay. One coil should lock the switches in one direction and the other coil should unlock them to the opposite state.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edednedy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-request-for-a-newbie?tu=edednedy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.