Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3713 (resized).JPG
IMG_3712 (resized).JPG
IMG_3711 (resized).JPG
IMG_3710 (resized).JPG
IMG_3709 (resized).JPG
IMG_3708 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi,
I have a Mustang by Stern but it is missing the cable harness. I believe it is coming from the switch cable harness from the head down to body. I am missing the one from back of cabinet to speaker, coin door, flippers and so on. I spoke with someone from stern and they said I needed the two cable harness. 1 large one with mostly everything on it and an adaptor harness. Part numbers 036-5511-13 and 036-6368. I had to order from distributor so I ordered through Game Exchange of Colorado. They were great and I got the parts. Well I am putting them on but I have a female end coming off the head and the harness that I ordered is also a female connector. So I am thinking that's why I have the adaptor. Well it is a female also. I am LOST now. Can someone shoot some pictures from there MUSTANG Pro cabinet. I need some from where the head connects to the body wires and all around the coin door. Also any suggestions about the female connectors. I am thinking Stern made it backwards. Thanks! Tom

IMG_3712 (resized).JPGIMG_3712 (resized).JPGIMG_3708 (resized).JPGIMG_3708 (resized).JPGIMG_3709 (resized).JPGIMG_3709 (resized).JPGIMG_3710 (resized).JPGIMG_3710 (resized).JPGIMG_3711 (resized).JPGIMG_3711 (resized).JPGIMG_3713 (resized).JPGIMG_3713 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-please-need-help-with-cable-harness-in-mustang-pro-by-stern?tu=pinballt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.