10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3713 (resized).JPG
IMG_3712 (resized).JPG
IMG_3711 (resized).JPG
IMG_3710 (resized).JPG
IMG_3709 (resized).JPG
IMG_3708 (resized).JPG

#1 10 months ago

Hi,
I have a Mustang by Stern but it is missing the cable harness. I believe it is coming from the switch cable harness from the head down to body. I am missing the one from back of cabinet to speaker, coin door, flippers and so on. I spoke with someone from stern and they said I needed the two cable harness. 1 large one with mostly everything on it and an adaptor harness. Part numbers 036-5511-13 and 036-6368. I had to order from distributor so I ordered through Game Exchange of Colorado. They were great and I got the parts. Well I am putting them on but I have a female end coming off the head and the harness that I ordered is also a female connector. So I am thinking that's why I have the adaptor. Well it is a female also. I am LOST now. Can someone shoot some pictures from there MUSTANG Pro cabinet. I need some from where the head connects to the body wires and all around the coin door. Also any suggestions about the female connectors. I am thinking Stern made it backwards. Thanks! Tom

IMG_3712 (resized).JPGIMG_3708 (resized).JPGIMG_3709 (resized).JPGIMG_3710 (resized).JPGIMG_3711 (resized).JPGIMG_3713 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside