Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dnapac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

My wife and I are heading to Minneapolis for a couple days just to play pinball. I was really looking forward to ACNC, but now Tilt says they don’t have it. Is there any public locations to play ACNC in Minneapolis?

#3 4 years ago

Thanks! Great tool. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like any ACNC...guess I’ll have to wait for mine later this year. We will definitely get our fill of pinball this weekend!

#4 4 years ago

They have an app too. Great to have handy wherever you go even if it’s in your own neighborhood. You might be surprised what’s out there in your own backyard.

#5 4 years ago

Holiday weekend. Lots of holiday traffic on the roads.

Have a safe trip. Have a fun trip.

LTG : )

#6 4 years ago

Tilt is a cool place. I’d recommend it to anyone visiting Minneapolis. Black Sheep pizza is across the street too. That’s the perfect evening right there

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

I’d recommend

I'd recommend me. I'm cool.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'd recommend me. I'm cool.

Oh yeah!! You got a nice lineup too. Would love to give Big Bang bar a flip!!

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

Is there any public locations to play ACNC in Minneapolis?

Any private locations they can try one at. They have one on order and would like to try it out.

#10 4 years ago

Thanks LTG! Great to meet you! Nice machines and a great guy.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

Thanks LTG! Great to meet you! Nice machines and a great guy.

The pleasure was all mine. Safe journeys my friend !

#12 4 years ago

Blainbrook entertainment center. My wife and I walked in a little after 11am. All but one of the 40 plus machines were off. When we asked they said just turn whatever one on and play. Had all pins to ourself. Tons of great pins and all well maintained and setup. So fun!! Like kids in a candy store.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-pinball-weekendwhere-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.