(Topic ID: 215275)

Help needed with cabinet graphics on a Williams Big Inning pitch & bat

By Pinball_Physics

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I recently acquired this game with the cabinet repainted a solid color. After removing that paint I don't have enough of the original graphics to work with to accurately make stencils for it. I could use as a minimum good straight on pictures of the side of the head and body along with one of the coin door area. What would be great would be tracings of the cabinet graphics. But I think I can get by with pictures only.

#2 6 years ago

Are you talking about the novelty 1963 Williams game? If so it is the same graphics as the Major League game. Use the pictures from my Major league restoration thread.

#3 6 years ago

Ok I see on RGP it is the game similar to the 63 mL. I am not logged into RGP this week as on my iPad. I see Alexf has helped me and you to get this sorted. I have stencil masters for all games I restore. This is a game that is well worth restoring.

Bad news; I am away on business this week.

Good news; I can make you a master copy on clear Myler when I return. You will need to make a bunch of stenciled similar to what I send you from the master and cut them out. It's fun making the stencils, you need to make some of them so they overlap the previous colors but all easy enough just takes time.

Pm me and we can work this out

Steve.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Steve. Email me at woodrails at comcast dot net

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-with-cabinet-graphics-on-a-williams-big-inning-pitch-bat?hl=pinball_physics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.