(Topic ID: 238737)

Help needed in Burton OH, East Cleveland

By bladerunner

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I am sending a pin to a close relative as a birthday gift in April. He stayed with us and loved pinball, and so did his wife and 9 year old boy. This will be their first pin. I will ship with Michelle at STI. Is there a pinsider that lives close by that may help them unpack and set it up? Pin is a GOTG, that is the one they loved the most. Would be happy to compensate for the effort. Thank you!
    He is an electrician, so I am hoping he will catch up fast on maintenance.

#2 5 years ago

Well then, if he is a close relative as you say, then you should be able to help him, no?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

Well then, if he is a close relative as you say, then you should be able to help him, no?

Seriously?

#4 5 years ago

I live in mentor. I am by no means a pin tech guru but will be happy to help. If you wish you can pm me and we can discuss further. Just an option

George

#5 5 years ago

You said he was "close", therefore you could walk over to his house and help him, think about it!!

#6 5 years ago

If I was close by I would be glad to help! Hope you find someone.

#7 5 years ago

When I read East Cleveland in the title it made me click on the thread to see if the pin was actually going to East Cleveland.

East Cleveland is a very different place than a town that is east of Cleveland.

Hope you find someone close by. The Ohio pinball show is not too far from there in a few weeks.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

I am sending a pin to a close relative as a birthday gift...

Hey... any chance you might be my long lost brother!! I can send you a 23andme kit if you want to find out.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Hey... any chance you might be my long lost brother!! I can send you a 23andme kit if you want to find out.

You would be surprised! I actually gave kits to my staff for XMas. One found a sibling she was not aware off. Another located her Dad, that had walked away when she was born, in a nursing home! True story!
    Scary what all that DNA data being collected may eventually lead to!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

You would be surprised! I actually gave kits to my staff for XMas. One found a sibling she was not aware off. Another located her Dad, that had walked away when she was born, in a nursing home! True story!
    Scary what all that DNA data being collected may eventually lead to!

Oh trust me... I wouldn’t be surprised. Have quite the story in my family for sure!!

#11 5 years ago

I am an hour south, so probably not the closest, but have no problems helping another pinsider. Time to pay it forward!! PM me if you need me.

#12 5 years ago

Not alot in setting them up. STI ships with legs on blanket wrapped. Put the head up/bolt and plug it in, Then turn it on.. Play and enjoy.

#13 5 years ago

I could help if no one can

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

Not alot in setting them up. STI ships with legs on blanket wrapped. Put the head up/bolt and plug it in, Then turn it on.. Play and enjoy.

Great I will ship with legs on.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-in-burton-oh-east-cleveland?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.