IMG_0357.jpeg
65757 (resized).JPG
20210819_165540 (resized).jpg
20210819_171316 (resized).jpg
20210819_171321 (resized).jpg
20210819_171329 (resized).jpg
20210819_171411 (resized).jpg
20210819_172744 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bublehead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 2 years ago

I think the big secret you let out was he prints first, then machines, drills, and routes the printed playfields, with a two step CC application... his problem more than likely is the fact the ink on the printed wood, without that initial CC is so delicate and easy to damage in the handling process, the intermediate CC is there to protect the artwork during the machining phase. That a second CC is then added on top of this only adds to the problems. I suspect that speed of production and cure times are involved in some way, and that the vibration due to machining is possibly stressing the ink bond at machined edges due to cutting the harder CC... but this is all just conjecture. I can think of a simple battery of tests that would determine what is causing the issue, but they may already know what is causing it, and production schedules will just not allow them to change the process.

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

People giving advice, solutions who dont know what they talking about was my reason for stating that.

Like Mirco is reading this and taking notes? Get real. Nobody who could help this situation gives two shits about what is posted on Pinside, and ALL of this is merely entertaining conjecture... no need to be the reality police.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

apparently Mirco does read pinside and does care because he is threatening to sue dude over a post.

I was talking about the complaint that people are giving advice and conjecture and don't know what they are talking about. Sure he cares if people are slandering his company, however since this is a written forum, it might be libel. We can theorize and postulate all we want, but to claim ALL negative info towards his company needs taken down is like trying to drive a tack with a shotgun. Truly libelous statements have a list of factors that have to be met to make them actionable by US law, but the principle parties are not in the US, so I'll let another armchair EU lawyer pick up that gauntlet.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

If he have to sue me he has to sue 70% of pinside then

I think we all have the right to our opinions on the quality of both JJP and Mirco after seeing the posted photos of the damage that these playfields are experiencing. You cant sue me for saying their quality is not up to basic pinball standards. That standard being a playfield that doesn't start to chip, flake and fall off after only 200 games. Lets get real. If customers don't proactively work on their NIB machine, installing washers THEY had to buy, then there is a likelihood, if not a certainty that some portion of this customer base will experience what we have seen posted here. As a counterpoint, in the CGC owner threads, I have complained about dimpling. I don't expect CGC to do anything about it especially suing me for defamation. I own a CGC machine, it is dimpled, and I can tell anyone I want that I think that is not good. You can't silence people being vocal about bad quality by threatening a defamation lawsuit. There is ample evidence from what I have seen to support anybody who would claim there is a problem with quality.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11,000.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bublehead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-from-jjp-owners-with-playfield-damage?tu=Bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.