IMG_0357.jpeg
65757 (resized).JPG
20210819_165540 (resized).jpg
20210819_171316 (resized).jpg
20210819_171321 (resized).jpg
20210819_171329 (resized).jpg
20210819_171411 (resized).jpg
20210819_172744 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AMSNL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

UPDATE! The original PM picture has been removed because of the rules but is still “out there” I’ve copy/paste the text in here.

I need everybody with a bad JJP/Mirco playfield to please help me. Upvote this post to show mirco playfields /Playfield maker for JJP that we don’t take this!

As I just had today a PM from Mirco playfields that everything I say about the playfield issues are lies ... yeah right so all the 10000 other PF problem topics are also lies... and about his things with JJP

and that he will sue me if I don’t take it down within 24 hours.

I told him to sue me

This topic is to show when I go to court that I have more people with issues . See it like a signature on a page I can show

Quoting from his message

"
I have been told that you wrote false and company damaging stuff in several threads about my company and me. Please note that this behavior is not allowed, and can be suited in the eu. "

and

"I do kindly ask you to delete all posts mentioning my name in any negative way, especially in combination with false facts related to jjp. I will give you 24 hours from now on to do so. If that is not going to happen I will ask the owner of pinside to take action which could mean a ban of pinside for you. Same time I will forward all info to my lawyers and ask them to file a lawsuit against you. I'm not sure if you are aware of how expensive this could come but I can tell you that this would turn out into a serious thing for you. I have already done that with someone else and it was no fun for him. "

#4 2 years ago

No I will eat him in court! The more people I have now to back me up the better my case against him will be.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That seems pretty aggressive. Is Mirco not the supplier for JJP playfields ?

Yes he is!

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

If you are stating facts, not opinion, and have proof to back it up - stand your ground

Yes everything is based

Quoted from fosaisu:

Why not write Mirco back and ask him to identify which specific posts of yours he claims contain false statements. Tell him that you will review any posts he identifies, and that if you agree that a post contains unsupportable statements you'll either add a clarifying comment or ask a moderator to delete it. If he refuses, at least you can show that you tried to address his concerns.

Everything he talks about is the pictures I made off playfields and the problems it has , and how WE (the pinside members) can make it better , I don’t want to delete anything . Also because I hear that he always try to sue etc people who talk to much .

#18 2 years ago

I will have to remove the PM picture when a mod will ask me to, and only put the text in as I can’t share PM and don’t want to be kicked. I know the rules mods but I really want to have proof I’m not lying. So posting a picture is the only way

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Is it possible to ask which statements are not true? It seems like all of your posts are not personal, but an attempt to dissect the process and determine where the quality issues lie?

That is 100% correct thank you! This is all I’m trying to do. I ask him via WhatsApp if he was crazy,he stated and blocked me after.

I have nothing more to say. I told you what happens next if you don't delete my name out of your nonsense posts and I will forward this to my lawyer and to Robin from pinside. I will have no more communication to you direct.

(I have pictures to back this up also, just like the pictures of his playfield problems )

#32 2 years ago

If this really Goes to court , I will sue him for about 5 million euro . To pay all the GNR owners 1000 euro, not to buy a extra playfield but have some extra pocket money that you lost on the game when you took it out the box!

#37 2 years ago

Yes and I understand where your coming from

Or else I would not make those pictures. Those are playfields from mirco playfields, and many other people have made pictures also of there games with the problems. So not only I’m a back up by my own pictures but also 1000+ POTC or GNR owners

#38 2 years ago

And if I lose, I will get the Vaseline

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No one is questioning your intentions. Just asking if you can confirm the pretty specific production process you describe for Mirco, and everything you said about the contracts between JJP and Mirco. If any of that was speculation or repeating a rumor you heard from someone else, you might want to address that somehow.

Where I heard that I can’t say but I can in court. If they believe me is the judge there thing. But I don’t think that alone will hold in court. The rest is based on my own pictures and talking about how we can make it better

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Or backing up this post where you insinuate that your NIB POTC CE was a used one put in a new box and sold to you as new, and then you allude to other pinsiders joining with you to sue "these .....s"?
For the record, I don't like what Mirco is doing here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products?tq=&tu=AMSNL
[quoted image]

Sueing them was not a thing as then the distro bought it back for like 13K when the price was 25k

I asked JJP only for a new plastic for the glass and I was told 8,99 it’s yours as It looks the game was used and put back in the box. I even send them a full unboxing video that’s when I hear again, game is used and put back in the box

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Yeah I’m curious about this revising of US machines and shipping to Europe. Do you have stamps on the machine showing it was US?

No , no stickers or anything to see it’s was USA . But that can be swapped in the factory if they wanted,but I know some people who also bought some JJP nib euro like POTC CE that shipped back to USA from some distro s. Maybe it was not used maybe it was I will never know. I posted that to see that there were some more issues besides the playfield only like QC @ jjp

#54 2 years ago

If mirco playfield just send t me a pm saying, look you say this and this that’s not correct please can you take it down etc etc maybe I would have been nicer, but he really went full in. And the only way to defend myself is to hope that other people will feel the same way about the mirco playfield issues so I have things to show in court that I’m not pulling pooled/chipt playfields out of my ass or his whole attitude that it’s always your problem and never his.

I’m not here to dig myself a hole but if will I hope it was for a good cause that all the pinball players will have JJP no7 with good rock solid playfields !

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I think the big secret you let out was he prints first, then machines, drills, and routes the printed playfields, with a two step CC application... his problem more than likely is the fact the ink on the printed wood, without that initial CC is so delicate and easy to damage in the handling process, the intermediate CC is there to protect the artwork during the machining phase. That a second CC is then added on top of this only adds to the problems. I suspect that speed of production and cure times are involved in some way, and that the vibration due to machining is possibly stressing the ink bond at machined edges due to cutting the harder CC... but this is all just conjecture. I can think of a simple battery of tests that would determine what is causing the issue, but they may already know what is causing it, and production schedules will just not allow them to change the process.

I think you hit it just right

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I was talking about the complaint that people are giving advice and conjecture and don't know what they are talking about. Sure he cares if people are slandering his company, however since this is a written forum, it might be libel. We can theorize and postulate all we want, but to claim ALL negative info towards his company needs taken down is like trying to drive a tack with a shotgun. Truly libelous statements have a list of factors that have to be met to make them actionable by US law, but the principle parties are not in the US, so I'll let another armchair EU lawyer pick up that gauntlet.

If he have to sue me he has to sue 70% of pinside then

Anyway this is what the netherlands states about slander etc what he is telling I do

I’m with step 3

Step 1
Check if it is slander or defamation

In slander or slander, someone deliberately spreads negative news about you so that others start to think negatively about you. The difference is sometimes hard to see.

gossip

Slander is when someone with the negative message tries to harm your reputation by telling the truth about you. For example if you have been in jail and someone spreads this message. But it's also defamatory if he tries to damage your reputation by spreading a message he doesn't know is true. For example, when someone says that you are selling counterfeit goods when this has not been proven.

gossip

We call something slander when someone spreads a lie when that person knows it is a lie.
Was this information helpful to you?

step 2
Ask the person to stop

Let the person know to stop and ask them to delete the messages.

Is the news in the newspaper or online? Ask the administrator to delete the message.

Also let them know that you will take legal action if the person does not stop or delete the messages.
Was this information helpful to you?

step 3
Collect evidence

It is difficult to prove that someone is intentionally trying to damage your "good name". Someone may also talk negatively about you to warn others. He's doing this for a good cause, not to blackmail you. For example, a message that you are not a real doctor but pretend you are.

Both defamation and defamation are punishable and are punished as a "complaint offence". This means that the police can only intervene if you file a report yourself. Gather as much evidence for this as possible. For instance:

• Copies of messages, photos, letters or other documents
• WhatsApp messages, emails or other messages on the web
• Notifications from others who have seen or heard something

IM DOING THIS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!! NOT TO BLCKMAIL YOU

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Please obtain legal advice from your lawyer. Random people on the internet are not your lawyer. I wish you luck. Highclasspinball also threatened greatwichjohn with legal action and turned out to full of BS.
Don't take legal advice from random strangers on an internet forum because we all hope you're right and we bear none of the risk.

Thank you . As soon as a lawyer letter will hit my mailbox , I will seek legal advice. Until then I’m here

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#118 2 years ago

Oke so my original post was deleted /modded as I was violating the pinside rules to post screenshots of a PM , I have to follow the rules. So no blame here to pinside . The almost complete text is still in the first post.

#121 2 years ago

Oké thank you. I will call my lawyer and start looking in to this now .

#124 2 years ago

I just have to say this.

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

I really thank you all for the support in the last 12 hours! Keep this topic strong and this will be the better for all of us. Let US and our Community make this pinball love even more enjoyable with less problem topics in pinside with better QC and Service

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

AMSNL,
Despite what my previous posts may imply, I am totally with you on this one.
Kaneda had some choice words to say on this one.
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0u2RdRc5DTLBVJtzfYNoQR?si=CUOi-Mr7RIy7_IKEuHgLZg&dl_branch=1
I agree with a few items Kaneda brought up. Why on earth is a supplier for JJP doing any communications with the end customer. Shouldn't have this been rectified through JJP?
Imagine you bought a new high end Dell computer that turned out to have a faulty NVIDIA card in it. Does the company that sold you the computer (Dell) reach out to NVIDIA to get things right for you or do they tell you to take it up with NVIDIA?
Good luck to you sir.

Yes he got some strong points there. If I was lying about things I said .

wy would anybody be so angry?! Why should he respond now ?
Why not 2 years ago when then a 1000 other people also showed stuff or told things.. ahhh now I know because some of my stuff is based on my findings that I believe is the real issue and also based on truth and facts and yes the truth really hurts

Ad everything up like the podcast is saying and you have a book that’s tells the whole story.

Sorry if something’s are not spelled correct , I’m still a Dutch guy

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Mirco quicksilver playfield, pic from a well respected restorer.
[quoted image]

ouch!

#153 2 years ago

THIS^^

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I would do nothing. Mirco has threatened legal actions to numerous people & companies over the years. Even got caught being a liar to me, about having exclusive Classic Stern rights. He was quick to have his threatening private message removed & would not post it up. Gave me a half ass apology after he came out of hiding! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer
I continued to post trying to help out people making playfields. From what I see with Mirco has maybe a large percentage of his playfields are good, & a low percentage are bad. Everyone that is making playfields for the industry do not have 100% perfect playfields. I was one of the early pioneers with printing uv inkjet playfields. What my printer doing playfields the last 8+ years, is mask the back of each playfield with 3M. I personally seal all the playfields with 2 coats of Varethane Gloss water base that is filtered before use. You do not want to print to bare wood. The printer does white & then color twice. Playfields are allowed to air dry for days until you can no longer smell the ink. Most playfields get a light mist & then heavy coat of auto clear, & then a final one. If you rush the last process you can get a reaction mostly with black ink. If you screw something up in the auto clear it will be soft by either rushing it, too much, or at the end of pot life.
What you see at times is very thin clear on playfields. Which gives little protection! If you see the big players like Stern, JJP, & all the others are playfields that should be rejected & sent back for rework. This seems to be a big problem the last 10 years, quality control is poor, or they need to feed the line with some poor quality playfields.
Also over the 200+ new playfields over the last 8+ years by me, had 0% that pooled clear, or had ink delaminate with clear off the playfields. Also my printer does ink everywhere there is no bare wood surface (why he backs them with 3M masking). So you wonder why manufactures thought that it should be removed near posts & just have wood.
When you do factory tours they use to go on about the torque setting for screwing stuff to playfields. Plus you would see pounding parts to the playfield. So where Jack starts blaming end customers is weird. Some cnc playfields after inking. Mirco might be the only one doing ink with clear, cnc, & final clear on top at times. If that is what some are saying, & he is having some problems. He also believes in his robot mass production, maybe not enough human QC on finished playfields.[quoted image]

greatwichjohn thank you for your responds and knowledge I appriciate it !

#174 2 years ago

Interesting read, Thank you for the link. especially this part where they cut a playfield in 4 pieces and tested the clearcoat in diff settings.

IF mirco playfields was just a bit more open to this whole thing. And was looking for a way to make this better it would be better for everybody, as in the last years me and I know anybody in the pinball industry has more then enough of this.everyday there is a new topic about bad playfields,broken parts, no customer support etc and yes most of that is from JJP/mirco.

Even now this topic is forming about getting sued. It’s really hitting a bad point in history. Again I’m sorry for derailing pinside for what it should be “having a big family that’s enjoys pinball as a complete thing”

Now it’s the talk of the day does your machine has playfield damage?! Where normal it should be how does the game play etc etc, when can I play it instead of please don’t touch or the playfield will fall apart on my 10k+ game

#177 2 years ago
Quoted from butterz:

Perhaps the sprayer needs a calibration.

Perhaps mirco playfields needs a calibration...

The issue is not in the machine.it does what a human is giving it. I think It’s in the clear chemicals or in the applying of the artwork to the playfield.but I’m no expert

#192 2 years ago

Oke that looks really bad. I know that it’s never gonna take that amount of force like the compressor does. But it shows that the clear is not bonded in any way or form. What I don’t understand is why other brands CAN get there playfields sorted and he can’t. There must be a clearcoat expert somewhere who can precisely put a finger on the issue @ hand

We can put people in to space.... but fixing a clearcoat issue with some brands is like a trip to Pluto

#201 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Can we finally stop the whole just remove the art where anything touches the playfield bullshit. The clear is fucked and does not adhere or cure properly. I don’t care how hard you blow on the playfield the clear art and wood should be bonded.

Amen brother

#252 2 years ago

I was the one that uploaded a scan of the playfields to fix an issue that

A: never ever should have taken place

B: never ever should have taken place

I agree a bit that it does not affect the gameplay persee, but if you pay so much for something it should be right. And it’s not new ,pinball has been here forever and the last 3/4 years this is happening and 99% comes from 1 factory so guess who need to change .... Us or the manufacturer? It’s like riding a bike with no tyres on it. Sure you can ride your bike without tires but does it ride nice?

His playfield were awsome and almost bulletproof when hobbit was made and other brand playfields like alien etc etc

So we all know he CAN do it.

#261 2 years ago

We almost all agree that JJP builds 1 of the of the best pinball machines in the world . The weight is twice that of the other brands .The toys,gimmicks, screens etc is awesome. That’s also not the problem here.

The problem is the playfield. And also how JJP makes that problem our problem, they don’t give support and they blame us for doing the damage when we all know it’s mirco playfields and JJP s bad QC

And now when we put everything out in the open even more. We now have this topic.

I know that there are more things in the world then pooling and chipping.

But we all work hard enough in life to be where we are ,and to have a chance to buy these expensive toys.
I won’t go down without a fight!

That’s what this topic is for, Highclasspinball if you read this , don’t continue to walk this path or you can tell your lawyer to stir the chemicals good this time in the factory when you are out of work.
As you are breaking your own future here. Just use the search engine and type in your brand name and then let it sink in. Is it me or are those 10000 voices telling YOU something..

just man up and stir it yourself like you did with hobbit,alien,TBL and make those rock solid playfields again. ohhh and btw just apologize. Show your human part and we as a whole community will put this aside. We are all here to enjoy pinball and we all make mistakes.

From a guy that YOU are trying to SUE ,I still have a heart, time to find yours....

1 month later
#283 2 years ago

Little to no update as time passed.... thank you all for backing me and the pinball community.

Hope things change with the upcoming game

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is the most baffling argument in the pinball world, that weight equals quality somehow. That is a very old school way of thinking and I was also caught up in that antiquated thinking until my son pointed out, that a heavy door on an automobile, doesn’t mean it is quality. Today heavy weight in anything mechanical, other than a tank, means it is poorly engineered. Since JJP is such a small boutique pinball maker at best, they can’t afford custom and have to use heavy and bulky old off the shelf pinball parts, instead of custom parts like Stern uses. This along with poorly engineered heavy back box mechanics, heavy PC parts, poor use of tons of wire, poorly engineered layouts, excessive use of posts, etc.

Some like fish some like meat ... just enjoy life

4 months later
#298 2 years ago

If people ever wondered what the outcome of this with Mirco and his lawyer was ,here is the answer…

9D1A21D3-393A-4408-A3B8-40314EFD1F37 (resized).jpeg9D1A21D3-393A-4408-A3B8-40314EFD1F37 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AMSNL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-from-jjp-owners-with-playfield-damage?tu=AMSNL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.