IMG_0357.jpeg
65757 (resized).JPG
20210819_165540 (resized).jpg
20210819_171316 (resized).jpg
20210819_171321 (resized).jpg
20210819_171329 (resized).jpg
20210819_171411 (resized).jpg
20210819_172744 (resized).jpg
There are 303 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 2 years ago

UPDATE! The original PM picture has been removed because of the rules but is still “out there” I’ve copy/paste the text in here.

I need everybody with a bad JJP/Mirco playfield to please help me. Upvote this post to show mirco playfields /Playfield maker for JJP that we don’t take this!

As I just had today a PM from Mirco playfields that everything I say about the playfield issues are lies ... yeah right so all the 10000 other PF problem topics are also lies... and about his things with JJP

and that he will sue me if I don’t take it down within 24 hours.

I told him to sue me

This topic is to show when I go to court that I have more people with issues . See it like a signature on a page I can show

Quoting from his message

"
I have been told that you wrote false and company damaging stuff in several threads about my company and me. Please note that this behavior is not allowed, and can be suited in the eu. "

and

"I do kindly ask you to delete all posts mentioning my name in any negative way, especially in combination with false facts related to jjp. I will give you 24 hours from now on to do so. If that is not going to happen I will ask the owner of pinside to take action which could mean a ban of pinside for you. Same time I will forward all info to my lawyers and ask them to file a lawsuit against you. I'm not sure if you are aware of how expensive this could come but I can tell you that this would turn out into a serious thing for you. I have already done that with someone else and it was no fun for him. "

#3 2 years ago

I have no idea what the laws on this are like in the EU but I hope you don't cave to this kind of bullying / threatening bullshit. If Pinside takes his side on this without some kind of REALLY good explanation (as in they have no choice somehow) I'll never donate to this site again.

#4 2 years ago

No I will eat him in court! The more people I have now to back me up the better my case against him will be.

#5 2 years ago

Mirco is full of shit, just like his playfields

#6 2 years ago

That seems pretty aggressive. Is Mirco not the supplier for JJP playfields ?

#7 2 years ago

Mirco Steffen is a -removed-. Just wanted this here in plain text for the googlebot crawler. Moderate me if you must.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That seems pretty aggressive. Is Mirco not the supplier for JJP playfields ?

Yes he is!

#9 2 years ago

Wow, that is an unexpected low. I think it is time to start a thread that all we do is voice our opinion about how shit we think Mirco is. (I guess we already have this one)

My personal opinion is the playfields are shit and no one should support a business that would stoop to this level of intimidation. The guy is clearly a fucking dumb ass, maybe he should put a little more time into improving his product. Less time being an idiot on the internet.

#10 2 years ago

If you are stating facts, not opinion, and have proof to back it up - stand your ground

#11 2 years ago

Wow ! The fire rises .

#12 2 years ago

Why not write Mirco back and ask him to identify which specific posts of yours he claims contain false statements. Tell him that you will review any posts he identifies, and that if you agree that a post contains unsupportable statements you'll either add a clarifying comment or ask a moderator to delete it. If he refuses, at least you can show that you tried to address his concerns.

#13 2 years ago

This just seems to fit the situation, LOL

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

If you are stating facts, not opinion, and have proof to back it up - stand your ground

Yes everything is based

Quoted from fosaisu:

Why not write Mirco back and ask him to identify which specific posts of yours he claims contain false statements. Tell him that you will review any posts he identifies, and that if you agree that a post contains unsupportable statements you'll either add a clarifying comment or ask a moderator to delete it. If he refuses, at least you can show that you tried to address his concerns.

Everything he talks about is the pictures I made off playfields and the problems it has , and how WE (the pinside members) can make it better , I don’t want to delete anything . Also because I hear that he always try to sue etc people who talk to much .

#15 2 years ago

Huh.... are they going to sue the other crowd of people with the same issues who posted the same things then?

Be pretty tough to sue everyone that has voiced a complaint

#16 2 years ago

What the fuck is a "Chinese Downhill?"

#17 2 years ago

This is not a good look on Mirco. When Jersey Jack sees this behavior or Kaneda this is going to mushroom cloud

#18 2 years ago

I will have to remove the PM picture when a mod will ask me to, and only put the text in as I can’t share PM and don’t want to be kicked. I know the rules mods but I really want to have proof I’m not lying. So posting a picture is the only way

#19 2 years ago

Hey wait a second. Maybe Jersey Jack already fired Mirco and that’s why Steffan is going ballistic

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

This is not a good look on Mirco. When Jersey Jack sees this behavior or Kaneda this is going to mushroom cloud

This is nothing new. He is always defensive and aggressive when he posts. I would love to replace my very well worn Funhouse playfield, but will not buy anything from him.

#21 2 years ago

It is good to know that not only Americans pull the "Ill sue you" bully ploy though.

#22 2 years ago

Is it possible to ask which statements are not true? It seems like all of your posts are not personal, but an attempt to dissect the process and determine where the quality issues lie?

#23 2 years ago

I’m just here cause I like upvoting posts

#24 2 years ago

Wow - NOT PROFESSIONAL. JJP buy this guy out of your company if he owns a piece of it. Horrible optics and representation.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I think this is the right approach.
Everything else is a pissing contest and achieves nothing.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Is it possible to ask which statements are not true? It seems like all of your posts are not personal, but an attempt to dissect the process and determine where the quality issues lie?

That is 100% correct thank you! This is all I’m trying to do. I ask him via WhatsApp if he was crazy,he stated and blocked me after.

I have nothing more to say. I told you what happens next if you don't delete my name out of your nonsense posts and I will forward this to my lawyer and to Robin from pinside. I will have no more communication to you direct.

(I have pictures to back this up also, just like the pictures of his playfield problems )

#27 2 years ago

Mirco has always been agressive when you have an issue. Pinside is full of it. He blames you directly and has an agressive attitude.

Besides this you have just summarized the problems with his fields that are undeniably TRUE.

So he can ask you to take it offline, and you should kindly say no.

Look how much reputation damage JJP gets due to his buttersoft toplayers and chipping fields. I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually runs into the millions of damages and they should sue Mirco for consistently supplying bad quality.

In the EU you can sew companies for continuously not supplying up to spec. That said, it is open for debate if playfield coating is/was a spec….
The hobbit fields were fine though… sane for many other fields. Just since POTC things are messed up. And that is 4 years ago!!!!!!

It would be better for everybody if he gets his quality good and would not spend his time arguing here.

#28 2 years ago

I have a mirco playfield in my JJP GnR and it is a defective product. JJP changed their warranty to specifically not include the playfield because they know they are selling a faulty product.

Write to me mirco and i'll give you my address so you can have me served for telling the truth.

Can't fucking wait.

#29 2 years ago

That is wild. I will consider Mirco's actions in this matter before buying any products from them going forward.

#30 2 years ago

I swear, these guys are text book business school examples of how not to handle customer complaints

#31 2 years ago

Crooks, no other word...

#32 2 years ago

If this really Goes to court , I will sue him for about 5 million euro . To pay all the GNR owners 1000 euro, not to buy a extra playfield but have some extra pocket money that you lost on the game when you took it out the box!

#33 2 years ago

If I had to guess he's probably upset about posts like this one, with a bunch of specific details about Mirco's production processes and his financial relationship with JJP: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/33#post-6431043

In your place, I'd just want to feel confident I could show that all of those specific statements are correct.

#34 2 years ago

Fuck them GOT style!!

#35 2 years ago

So, Mirco looks bad in your screenshot, but looking through your post history, can you back all of this up?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields?tq=&tu=+AMSNL

Mrco2 (resized).pngMrco2 (resized).png
#36 2 years ago

Edit never mind

#37 2 years ago

Yes and I understand where your coming from

Or else I would not make those pictures. Those are playfields from mirco playfields, and many other people have made pictures also of there games with the problems. So not only I’m a back up by my own pictures but also 1000+ POTC or GNR owners

#38 2 years ago

And if I lose, I will get the Vaseline

#39 2 years ago

Or backing up this post where you insinuate that your NIB POTC CE was a used one put in a new box and sold to you as new, and then you allude to other pinsiders joining with you to sue "these .....s"?

For the record, I don't like what Mirco is doing here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products?tq=&tu=AMSNL

Mirco3 (resized).pngMirco3 (resized).png

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Yes and I understand where your coming from Or else I would not make those pictures. Those are playfields from mirco playfields, and many other people have made pictures also of there games with the problems. So not only I’m a back up by my own pictures but also 1000+ POTC or GNR owners

No one is questioning your intentions. Just asking if you can confirm the pretty specific production process you describe for Mirco, and everything you said about the contracts between JJP and Mirco. If any of that was speculation or repeating a rumor you heard from someone else, you might want to address that somehow.

#41 2 years ago

That’s what I thought.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No one is questioning your intentions. Just asking if you can confirm the pretty specific production process you describe for Mirco, and everything you said about the contracts between JJP and Mirco. If any of that was speculation or repeating a rumor you heard from someone else, you might want to address that somehow.

Where I heard that I can’t say but I can in court. If they believe me is the judge there thing. But I don’t think that alone will hold in court. The rest is based on my own pictures and talking about how we can make it better

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Or backing up this post where you insinuate that your NIB POTC CE was a used one put in a new box and sold to you as new, and then you allude to other pinsiders joining with you to sue "these .....s"?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products?tq=&tu=AMSNL
[quoted image]

Sueing them was not a thing as then the distro bought it back for like 13K when the price was 25k

I asked JJP only for a new plastic for the glass and I was told 8,99 it’s yours as It looks the game was used and put back in the box. I even send them a full unboxing video that’s when I hear again, game is used and put back in the box

#44 2 years ago

There has got to be another company capable of mass producing playfields. My hope is that someone like Kruzman could expand and provide competition to Mirco.

I'm bailing on my Toy Story CE pre order because of the continual playfield issues.

#45 2 years ago

And now I will never buy another Mirco product or anything containing one that I'm aware of.

You just shot yourself, and JJP, in the face with your own gun, Mirco.

#46 2 years ago

JJP is probably bound by contract to Mirco for several years or they just have no alternative at the moment that can produce their quantities.

I think CGC abd Stern produce in house?
Most of their fields are ok, though for example the JP had those ugly crackled looking inserts for the big arrows, and some runs of games they also had pooling/clearcoat issues.

Just saying that no manufacturer is always trouble free. But seems that Mirco is just consistently bad the last years (just the clear coat actually) which is the other end of the spectrum
It would be better for everybody of Mirco gets his process right and just admits his problems.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

[quoted image]

Yeah I’m curious about this re-packaging of US machines and shipping to Europe. Do you have stamps on the machine showing it was US?

#48 2 years ago

Just curious if anyone knows who made the Hobbit playfields and what the process was? I.e. silk screened, direct print, etc

#49 2 years ago

Yeah I’m curious about this revising of US machines and shipping to Europe. Do you have stamps on the machine showing it was US?

No , no stickers or anything to see it’s was USA . But that can be swapped in the factory if they wanted,but I know some people who also bought some JJP nib euro like POTC CE that shipped back to USA from some distro s. Maybe it was not used maybe it was I will never know. I posted that to see that there were some more issues besides the playfield only like QC @ jjp

#50 2 years ago

Jack + Micro. A romance for the ages.

chrome_screenshot_1628797623959 (resized).pngchrome_screenshot_1628797623959 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 303 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-from-jjp-owners-with-playfield-damage?hl=stags6969 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.