Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tlamb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

So I went to expo last weekend and got to play a lot of cool games. I didnt get a lot of time with each but really enjoyed MB and the new BK.

I keep going back and fourth in my mind of which I want to purchase. I was set on buying MB but upon reading posts, many say it is easy and gets boring over time. I do not have any new sterns with the LCD so thought something like that could be a cool addition or even a JJP title.

That being said, what would you recommend based on what is available right now? I currently have TAF, SMVE, AFMrSE, Taxi, FH, BH, TZ, and IJ. I know taste and preference is a huge driving factor here but though I would see what others thought. I typically really enjoy Pat Lawlor titles. Thanks!

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Which BK did you enjoy pro or premium?

It was a Pro, but I think I’d like it even more with the upper playfield. Really like the theme.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinmeister:

I don’t think either game is optimal as a first/only game but would go with MB. I would personally go with MM, SM, or AFM which have similar layouts but more depth. The new Elvira might also be worth consideration.

Its not my first, I listed my current line up. I did play the new Elvira and thought it was pretty fun.

#15 4 years ago

Definitely appreciate all the input and perspective. At expo I was just really drawn to MB, thought the art package was amazing and you can’t be that large display with updated graphics, same that made me buy s AFMrSE.

How does Dialed In hold up? Played it a handful of times and really liked it, wasn’t sure if it got old too fast.

#20 4 years ago

I unfortunately haven’t gotten much time with Dialed In, but I can see myself enjoying it. I really like the layout and toys, definitely a contender. Thanks for the feedback all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tlamb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-buying-a-new-game?tu=Tlamb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.