Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mwelliott99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

My Haunted House pinball is now kicking the ball from the basement to the main playfield once every twenty or so fires. It has the pop bumper board mod installed as well as the A-4893 coil installed and a new sleeve. It worked great for a couple weeks but now its not making it up all the way. I know it has to be in the tube adjustment but I was wanting to see if anyone has worked on theirs that can give me some tips.

3 weeks later
#2 3 years ago

I found it out on my own eventually. To adjust the tube, you actually don't touch the tube. There is a U shaped bracket on the lower playfield that pushes the tube into the correct spot. There are two screws mounted in slots that hold this bracket in place and you just loosen those and slide the bracket around until you find the correct spot and tighten it. It is a lot of trial and error but I finally got it.

#3 3 years ago

should make a video doing that. it can be tricky.

2 months later
#4 3 years ago

I think I've found a great way to work out how to adjust the Haunted House VUK tube. Use the slow-mo setting on your phone to video what's happening. See attached link (

)

The VUK was working only intermittently and looking at my recording I could see that the ball was bouncing off the back of the tube low down. So I moved the metal bracket (on the lower PF) forward and the ball now shoots up perfectly, every time.

Hope this is of help to others.

Matt

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside