9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by belairjoe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00299.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00231.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

hi all-I am in need of a suppler for a set of stencils for my sea raider arcade.i can not take one more summer of looking at this bad 70.s LSD induced paint job some one did long long ago..i can not sand or remove paint in layers as this weird paint is hard as rock...please help me to return this machine back to reality from this terrible injustice..thanksDSC00231.JPGDSC00231.JPGDSC00038.JPGDSC00038.JPG

#2 9 years ago

But it matches the dino so well

Did you try KLOV?
    faz

btw... cool looking game (despite the epoxy paint)

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_faz:

But it matches the dino so well
    Did you try KLOV?
    faz
    btw... cool looking game (despite the epoxy paint)

thanks on our boy dino.no I did not try klov as I thought I would stick here first.if nothing pan out then I will try klov.this paint much thicker than it looks.if it had no chips etc I might be ok with it as we have a pole barn arcade but that's it!! I cannot deal with it anymore..worst part is people asking me hey joe did you paint it like that? now I just say yes I was having an acid flash-back and when I wake up the machine look like this..lol

#4 9 years ago

Write Frankie over at scvgames.com and ask him where he got his stencils, I know he repainted one at some point.

If all else fails and you feel like making your own, I can take good high resolution pictures of our cabinet for you, if you need them. It's original and in pretty decent shape.

Cheers,
    Art.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Write Frankie over at scvgames.com and ask him where he got his stencils, I know he repainted one at some point.
    If all else fails and you feel like making your own, I can take good high resolution pictures of our cabinet for you, if you need them. It's original and in pretty decent shape.
    Cheers,
    Art.

thanks.one pinsider send me some photos thank you but still im looking for stencils and will contact frankie

#6 9 years ago

Never seen this game before...then I see this on ebay.

ebay.com link: Midways Sea Raider Backglass Shipping is Available

You may be building the trend
    faz

#7 9 years ago

I know that nowadays this type of game seem sooooooooo backward..i played 100s of plays on this as a kid and the 'ping' noise and graphics really bring me back to the day! I was surprised by the number of guys my age who don't remember this game or never played it.if you have pins and you have parties with serious players ,these older type arcade games really break up the night and seem to keep people fresh for gameplay..pitch and bat also helps

Quoted from pinball_faz:Never seen this game before...then I see this on ebay.
    ebay.com link » Midways Sea Raider Backglass Shipping Is Available
    You may be building the trend
    faz</blockDSC00032.JPGDSC00032.JPGquote>

DSC00047.JPGDSC00047.JPGDSC00299.JPGDSC00299.JPG

1 week later
    #8 9 years ago

A good mix of games always makes for a good party!

#9 9 years ago

We will have them soon at www.flipperescue.com as ill be making some from my own Sea raider.. we already have Monster Gun and will be adding Space Gun also

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Retropin:

We will have them soon at http://www.flipperescue.com as ill be making some from my own Sea raider.. we already have Monster Gun and will be adding Space Gun also

wow great news for me! just got my internet back after 2 days...thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-need-sea-raider-stencils and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.