(Topic ID: 193483)

Help. Need prices for 1930s table top Ballys

By Bribo13

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bribo13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a chance to buy several 1930s bally table top pinball games. most are in fair to good condition.

Is there a resource I can go to to get the price info ?

Here is a list of the games, any help would be awesome

Thank you.

Screwy
    Goofy
    Bally Round
    Rambler
    Mike and Ike
    3 ring circus
    Bally Hoo
    Silver streak

Thank you
    Brian

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Chippe ,
    I will give it a look. And no he is not the seller , I have a rough idea of their value but I would like to get an informed opinion from someone who is into these old beauties .

I just want to be sure to pay the seller a fair price and obviously not over pay either. and I want them all so I needto come up with a Bundle price.
    I will check out the You tube lead .

Thank you.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks for the help.

Just incase any one cares.
    Today I went to the persons home who had the table top games that I was interested in .
    Most of the games had missing pieces ( coin doors , coin mechs. bottoms , balls ) a few had water damage and all were in questionable condition . that's fine I was not expecting anything more as I had bought games ( full size ) from this person before and most of those had many issues too.

I was not able to come away with any, not one . the seller thought that these games witch had been poorly stored were some kind of museum finds .

He priced many of them at $500.00 and was not interested in what others said were most fair offers for the games.

So I learned today that prices for 1930's table top games were $ 500 and up.
    A learning experience was had.

In a couple years after the games have deteriorated even worse maybe the seller will be motivated to sell what's left of them.

Again
    Thanks for all of your help. It gave me a good starting point.

Brian

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bribo13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-need-prices-for-1030s-table-top-ballys?tu=Bribo13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.