Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Kholmes
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinBiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I'm trying to restore my Police Force (it's my first and the one that got me into this hobby) and need some parts for it to start my project. I know a few distributors have the outer ramp in stock , but I need the center ramp being that mine is cracked up like many Police Forces, Also need a set of plastics if there are any out there. I was able to snag a NOS playfield so I'd really like to get all the parts to get this bad boy looking sweet. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

1 month later
3 months later
#3 9 years ago

Bump, got the plastics but I still need the center ramp. Any leads?

1 week later
2 months later
#9 9 years ago

Bump, got a plastic set from Mad amusements.
Still need the center ramp, I would be happy to buy the pair of the outer and inner if someone wants to part with both. I'm willing to pay a premium so that I can finish my PF.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinBiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-need-police-force-plastics-and-ramp?tu=PinBiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.