Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by barakandl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm wondering if anyone has access to a manual? My Black Belt has 3 locked on flashers near the top of the shooter lane (brite lites as they're called in the Bally manuals).

I'm sure it' an easy fix and yeah, I could go hunting on the board for bad transistors, but it would be great to have a scan or picture of the key board components anyway.

Thanks!

#2 8 years ago

I know other 6803 manuals are available on IPDB. You can get a wire color and then use another manual to figure out the transistor # knowing that the wire colors are usually the same.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I know other 6803 manuals are available on IPDB. You can get a wire color and then use another manual to figure out the transistor # knowing that the wire colors are usually the same.

Did not know that; thanks! I also have a SPecial Force I could reference.
But probably just as fast to test all the TIP102s

Still would be nice to have a set of schems. Maybe a kind pinsider with a black belt will step up and help update the IPDB page

#4 8 years ago

I have access to nice scanners. I will scan and share PDFs for any manual i can get my hands on. I can do the large format pages in one pass/ image with out stitching. EM ladder drawings too in one pass.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I have access to nice scanners. I will scan and share PDFs for any manual i can get my hands on. I can do the large format pages in one pass/ image with out stitching. EM ladder drawings too in one pass.

Have you uploaded them to ipdb? Some of the copies for certain games are missing pages or have unreadable schematics.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Have you uploaded them to ipdb? Some of the copies for certain games are missing pages or have unreadable schematics.

Yes. I have uploaded all the good ones i have.

I did Baywatch, FirePower, Freefall, Black Pyramid and some more. I have an original Dolly manual to scan too that I assume is will turn out nicer than the one on IPDB now.

I will gladly scan and return post manuals to people that need scanned/archived.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-need-bally-black-belt-schematics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.