Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RGR
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2022-03-29 3.54.11 AM (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart week 8 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart  week 6 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart week 5 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart (4) (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart week 3 (resized).png
    E57A0032-59C0-427C-A020-C11BFF31FD89 (resized).jpeg
    Weight Loss Chart week 2 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart (2) (resized).png
    tapatalk_1557750437245 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1557750401207 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Hello all I have a friend named Richard.
    The Australian pinball Community know him simply as RGR because he leaves his initials everywhere he goes. He is ranked 116th in the world but doesn't travel too much does to costs involved...if he did it would be a lot higher.
    RGR has been struggling with his weight for over 10 years.
    He won the Australian championship this year and
    he wants to go to pinburgh in 2020. He is using it as motivation to shed a massive 50kgs (110lbs).
    He has started a gofundme that will help pay for the trip and expenses and he will only get access to the funds if he drops the weight.
    https://www.gofundme.com/road-to-pinburgh-2020
    I've opened a bank account with him to ensure that he cannot access without me and vice versa. No one is running away with any money.
    He has weighed himself and filmed his starting weight as proof (pic attached)
    If he doesn't reach his target all funds go to charity
    If he does and you are the closest guess to his start/end weight then you can take a portion of his potential winnings at the words biggest comp.
    The full write up is here.
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/99826-Road-to-Pinburgh-2020-RGR-50kg-weightloss-challenge
    Only reason I'm posting is that the pinball community does such awesome things all the time. RGR doesn't need to go to pinburgh, but to live a healthier life he needs to drop some weight and keep it off.
    Hoping his eventual weight loss will inspire others as well. [quoted image][quoted image]

Is he the one on the right or left?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-my-pinball-friend-stop-being-fat-and-lose-110-pounds?tu=silverballz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.