Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RGR
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2022-03-29 3.54.11 AM (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart week 8 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart  week 6 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart week 5 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart (4) (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart week 3 (resized).png
    E57A0032-59C0-427C-A020-C11BFF31FD89 (resized).jpeg
    Weight Loss Chart week 2 (resized).png
    Weight Loss Chart (2) (resized).png
    tapatalk_1557750437245 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1557750401207 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Howdy Folks. The following is the Facebook page if you wanna join it to get updates:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/586609025167991/

Remember that anyone in the world can go in the "starting weight comp" and if I cash in Pinburgh I will pay the winner if they are from the US when I am over there. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your support!

Remember should the winner be from the states I will donate a % to Project Pinball.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

RGR,weight loss is very tricky! First,you have to redo your entire diet!! Then,exercise is the key!! I started by walking 3 miles a day! I am a vet,so this method was suggested by the V.A! Is doubtful you can loose that much weight in 1 year!You may be able to shed at least 50>60 lbs in that time period!! Good luck brother Pinhead,and keep on keeping on!!!

14.5 months.

2 weeks later
    #28 4 years ago
    Weight Loss Chart (2) (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart (2) (resized).png
    1 week later
    #29 4 years ago
    Weight Loss Chart week 2 (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart week 2 (resized).png
    #38 4 years ago

Thanks Joe

#39 4 years ago
    Weight Loss Chart week 3 (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart week 3 (resized).png
    #41 4 years ago
    Weight Loss Chart (4) (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart (4) (resized).png
    1 week later
    #42 4 years ago

Week 5: -0.8, 4.7 in total. Regular cardio started this week

Weight Loss Chart week 5 (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart week 5 (resized).png
    #48 4 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I forgot to mention...get rid of that chart.
    It will only lead to failure.

Its to show those who donated my progress.. If I fall under the red line next august all the money donated goes to charity. If I stay above it, see you at Pinburgh!

#52 4 years ago
    Weight Loss Chart  week 6 (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart week 6 (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #53 4 years ago

Week 8: -2.6, 6.7 in total.

Weight Loss Chart week 8 (resized).pngWeight Loss Chart week 8 (resized).png
    2 years later
    #57 2 years ago

Well, disappointed but atleast some good came out of it. Donated to an institution that is close to mine and I am sure alot of other peoples hearts

Screenshot 2022-03-29 3.54.11 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-03-29 3.54.11 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-my-pinball-friend-stop-being-fat-and-lose-110-pounds?tu=rgr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.