Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi everyone, and thanks for looking I got my new GNR machine on the weekend cheap as its not in the best condition but I didn't care I just always wanted one. We played it for 10min in the shed and it was on multi ball when it stopped working and just started putting more balls in the shooter lane and not firing at this time the flippers do not work either. Now when I start the machine I have no shooter or flippers working can anyone help I have the manual and have basic elec knowledge I looked at the fuses on the left side wall and they looked ok. and it looks like the shooter is pulsating 10mm or so

#2 7 years ago

You need to remove at least one end of the fuses associated with what isn't working and test with a multimeter.

#3 7 years ago

Thank you I will do that today

#4 7 years ago

Ok done some checks and found the flipper led on the board are working and the flipper coils are getting a small amount of power to more them the volts on the flipper botton was 120v.

#5 7 years ago

I can't tell if you are saying it's fixed but if it's not check fuse 105 (5 amp).

#6 7 years ago

Sorry no its not fixed it has a small amount of power that moves the flipper coil a couple of mm, I will check that fuse is this just a case of looking at them to see if the wire is broken and is the fuse on the same board as the led's for the flippers, Thanks for the help

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

I can't tell if you are saying it's fixed but if it's not check fuse 105 (5 amp).

Thank you can you tell me where it is i cant find it

#8 7 years ago

I cant find 105

#9 7 years ago

Go to iron.org, and download a copy of the manual. It's free, and you will need it for troubleshooting.

#10 7 years ago

Thanks for the help again

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Go to iron.org, and download a copy of the manual. It's free, and you will need it for troubleshooting.

Iron.org? I just typed it in and nothing came up?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from GNRPIN:

Ok done some checks and found the flipper led on the board are working and the flipper coils are getting a small amount of power to more them the volts on the flipper botton was 120v.

120v on the flipper buttons?...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, MA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-my-guns-and-roses-pinball-wont-shoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.