(Topic ID: 303296)

Help - Monster Bash remake vs Cactus Canyon Remake

By mmlpin1

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Help - Monster Bash remake vs Cactus Canyon Remake ”

• Monster Bash remake 11 votes
      39%
    • Cactus Canyon Remake 10 votes
      36%
    • Wait for the next title 7 votes
      25%

(28 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dazedandconfused.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

I have been happy with MB. It is a funny game, good for kids and has lots of targets and the rules make sense. Only one spot where the ball sometimes gets stuck (L ramp). It does not play as fast as the Sterns, but it does not get dull either. I play it as often as my newer Stern (GOTG) and my brother who is 67 prefers it over the Stern. My son, who is 13 prefers the Stern. I would think CC and MB will both have a more traditional feel than any new game. As a minimum, I think you could enjoy it for a good long while and should not have trouble off-loading a popular game like this. The artwork and sounds are excellent. Have not played CC enough to give an opinion on that.

Your collection sort of has older games, great as they are. So, I would be tempted to check out one of the newer games. I just played Godzilla a couple weeks ago, side by side Mandalorian and had more fun on Godzilla. However, over the long haul, I would rather have Mando than Godzo (because I like the Star Wars theme). I don't think you can go wrong with any of these titles. The question is will you have enough time to play it when you already have a great collection.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dazedandconfused.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-monster-bash-remake-vs-cactus-canyon-remake-?tu=dazedandconfused and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.