Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Dee-Bow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leosclam.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

Hi! I’m also 15 and would really appreciate if someone could vouch for me. Is anyone willing to help out? Thanks, Leo

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

What part of the world are you located in? I may be able to put you in touch with a local event organizer so someone local to you can get to know you and verify you.

Suburb of Chicago Illinois

#10 3 years ago

I would but I’m pretty sure they’re not doing factory tours for now. I contacted them to ask. Is there any other way I can prove I’m a legit account?

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Not to mention he has "sclam" in his username. Obvious sclammer, IMO.

my last name is Sclamberg. I don’t think any person capable of scamming is dumb enough to have a giveaway in their username lol

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Leo, you're asking for someone to verify you when you have 20 post, you have your location as unknown and joined a month and a half ago. With all the scams going on, see below post, people on here are going to be reluctant to verify you. As others have mentioned, it would be best to get someone local that you can build a rapport with and then they will verify you. Chicago has a big pinball following so it wont be hard!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-don-t-get-scammed#post-5665742

You’re totally right! My record doesn’t really prove me not a scammer quite yet. Thanks for all the help! You can also check out my Instagram to see I’m a real person. My Instagram is leosclam

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Thomas3184:

Seems like any scammer or legit pinball hobbyist can spare $5 anyhow. Not exactly a cheap hobby.

That’s true. If any scammer really wanted to be verified they could just pay the $5. I’m 15 though and my parents would be annoyed if I spent $5 to be verified on pinside (they’re not exactly pinball enthusiasts)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leosclam.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-verify-my-account-please?tu=leosclam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.