Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by tomdotcom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 13 years ago

I'm going to grab a Rfm tomorrow, deep rulesets are great but fun is the number one goal. Look at medieval madness, keep destroying castles by hitting the same area. By adding an awesome toy like the castle with the moat bridge and gate and lighting and side objectives to compliment it the "repetition" is extremely fun and satisfying while remaining accessible to newcomers. I really admire the technology and innovation in the p2k machines and really look forward to playing it. I'll let you know what I think after tomorrow....

#21 13 years ago

I have yet to play it and fully reassemble it (took the head off for transport) but right off the bat the playfield design is awesome and is 100% easier to work on and clean. haven't delved into gameplay yet but based on just the design and my initial impressions of the platform itself,the gameplay is promising. and it deserves more than one time just as Brokedad said. give the gal a chance, she has so much to offer!

#23 13 years ago

the head was heavy but not overly so. my brother and i handeled it perfectly. very easy to reconnect as well. everythings up and running tonight and the game is great. the 9 main modes are challanging to get through and many fun diversions like martian multiball, hypno beam, and standard multiball make entertaining ways to earn more saucer lights to ATTACK MARS. it will take me a while before i get to that, but it'll be fun getting there. mine's a little rough around the edges but once the playfield is fully cleaned and rerubbered it'll work perfectly for me; can't complain too much for the price i got it <$2000. i have a lotr and a family guy and this one fits in very nicely. eager to try SWE1 if i can find a cheap kit. time to play...

#27 13 years ago

i checked, i am running updated software. the loops flow nicely as you mentioned. me cleaning the entire thing and rerubbering it significantly sped things up as well. its a great game to play and super easy to shop out, waiting on a cliffy and i'm planning on putting LEDs in the playfield inserts too. maybe its because i'm used to screens and video games, but i absolutely love the idea and implementation of the p2k platform. Highly recommend RFM as a second or third game. i hope a can find a well priced star wars, and fingers crossed on any new p2k's coming out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-understand-the-attraction-of-revenge-from-mars-and-star-wars-epsidoe-i?tu=jespo_19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.