Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by tomdotcom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 13 years ago

I like mine for the fact that they are different from every other pin out there, and always will be. I agree they aren't for everyone, but anyone can play them. It brings pinball to those who normally wouldn't try a machine. And they do play extremely well.

Star wars lacks abit in the modes aspect with the center shot being the main gimick to the "holograms". But it makes up for ot in soundtrack, theme and lightshow.

Revenge from mars is a great all around pin with varing modes and shots. The theme is fantastic, artwork is fantastic, Sounds and humor are great.

If you play them a bit more you will find that they really grow on you.

Technically speaking they are amazingly easy to service and maintain. If Pin 2000's were still in production every other machine ever produced would be obsolete. They are a piece of pinball history. Makes you think what could have been, they could have possibly changed the face of pinball as we know it.

I'm glad they tried, but also kind of glad they failed.

1 week later
#29 13 years ago

For the comments about pin 2000's being small....

If you think the playfield is small, compare it to system 11 games such as Pinbot. It is actually only 1 inch shorter. It is an optical illusion created by the head/backbox that make pin 2000's look small.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-understand-the-attraction-of-revenge-from-mars-and-star-wars-epsidoe-i?tu=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.