10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rum-Z
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CW2.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Not trying to get on a soap box. I don't own a WOZ. I don't own a STERN game either.

But I see all the criticism JJP is taking over this new LE and I look at STERN releasing 3 or 4 different versions of games and making each version almost an entirely unique game and I see it as different but the same. And didn't Stern release a new version of AC/DC... this LUCI pin?

I'm not siding with either company I'm just not sure I understand why everyone is talking cancelling orders with one company but seems to still be lapping up whatever the other one throws out.

#2 10 years ago

You're online...you're looking at pinballs...there's a lot of pinballs...you're eating an ice cream...you get a ice cream headache...you're not sure what to buy...you don't buy any of them.
    CW2.jpgCW2.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Game in hand is worth two announced games in the bush.

#4 10 years ago

Both are trying to sqeeze every last dollar they can out of games they have already produced....a good way to do this...is to change up the look a little.

#5 10 years ago

Yeah, both JJP and Stern are now equal in this "crime" of trying to make more money! HOW DARE THEY!

Stern very recently committed the "crime" with this ACDC announcement, so give the haters time to hate. It seems that people assumed (up until now) that Stern's "premium" version of the game was the only LE-like version of the game Stern would sell once the original LE title(s) were sold. Now we know this is not necessarily true.

If there is money to be made, *OF COURSE* a company is going to try to get it! If it was your company, wouldn't you? (to nobody specifically)

#6 10 years ago

It does peak more interest in a top tier game they still have in production.

#7 10 years ago

I just keep buying old crap, LOL. That's easier on me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-understand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.