• Star wars premium 19 votes
    20%
  • Aerosmith premium 19 votes
    20%
  • Other (please post option) 40 votes
    42%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Batman 66 Premium (resized).jpg
STERN STERWARS MODS (resized).jpg
Julie_Newmar_Catwoman_Batman_1966 (resized).jpg
Carrie Fisher (resized).jpg
4D21828B-4960-4B88-9427-FA6A606C0046 (resized).jpeg
75F812F6-1FD0-473F-A9EB-9B71A80CAF46 (resized).jpeg
84E40A02-E006-4A94-B855-E37F056937A9 (resized).jpeg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

I already have
ACDC Luci
Metallica premium monster
Walking dead premium
Im not an average player but i love them, please help me to decide the next one (here in Spain i dont have possibility to see them personally)

Need more information. Do you want more of the same thing (game play or style) or do you want some variety and change from what you own. As has been mentioned, without more feedback, the suggestions will simply become a popularity contest. And there are definite similarities amongst the pins you already own. Describe what kind of game or game play interests you most for this next title. Eg, hard or easy, music pins, short games or long quest style games, new titles vs classic titles, etc.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Need more information. Do you want more of the same thing (game play or style) or do you want some variety and change from what you own. As has been mentioned, without more feedback, the suggestions will simply become a popularity contest. And there are definite similarities amongst the pins you already own. Describe what kind of game or game play interests you most for this next title. Eg, hard or easy, music pins, short games or long quest style games, new titles vs classic titles, etc.

thanks for your interest. i dont like old pinballs, i mean i want a new mint one (can be a remake) i pay attention to the original music, phrases etc (i had a ghostbusters and i loved it) this is why i think sw prem can be a good point. Buuuuut Attack from mars remake LE is a really tempting option too. this will be the last pin i can fit in my room

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

this will be the last pin i can fit in my room

That changes things a little. If I knew it would be my last pin for a while (knowing what I know now) I'd hold out and see what happens with Alien. Unless you don't mind selling something within a year or so.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That changes things a little. If I knew it would be my last pin for a while (knowing what I know now) I'd hold out and see what happens with Alien. Unless you don't mind selling something within a year or so.

i dont have a problem selling, but i think maybe attack remake LE will be the right answer

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

i dont have a problem selling, but i think maybe attack remake LE will be the right answer

can't go wrong there.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

i don't really understand why to buy an AFM remake LE 9-10k while there are nice original for 4k-7k depending condition and how it is loaded.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

i don't really understand why to buy an AFM remake LE 9-10k while there are nice original for 4k-7k depending condition and how it is loaded.

He just posted he wants brand new. Some of us aren't as handy as others on here and believe it or not, have no interest becoming any better at the repair side. The hobby can be for everyone, including guys like me who barely have enough time to play and certainly don't want to spend that time keeping up with an older machine I'm not capable of fixing. I'm not going to feel guilty for liking playing better than fixing and neither should this OP. I'm not sure if this is the same reason as the OP wants new, but he wants new nonetheless. We should all listen more to what he is looking for if we're going to take the time and space to respond.

AFMr will be my next game for sure!

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

4k Nice originals? Not unless you can time travel.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

He just posted he wants brand new. Some of us aren't as handy as others on here and believe it or not, have no interest becoming any better at the repair side. The hobby can be for everyone, including guys like me who barely have enough time to play and certainly don't want to spend that time keeping up with an older machine I'm not capable of fixing. I'm not going to feel guilty for liking playing better than fixing and neither should this OP. I'm not sure if this is the same reason as the OP wants new, but he wants new nonetheless. We should all listen more to what he is looking for if we're going to take the time and space to respond.
AFMr will be my next game for sure!

Wpc95 are the less break down pins I know. however I’m also happy to spend some dollar to fixe an eventual board issue then hundreds dollars to replace it. And Brand new does not prevent from any technical issue.
Anyway, you are right to please yourself whatever the game.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

sw prem or pro
lol

Quoted from kiosh:

Im really inclined for the star wars. I had a medieval but i dont enjoyed the experience (Too old for me)

Star Wars Pro plays better in my opinion and all my hardcore competitive pinball players feel the same way SW Pro playes the best . SW Pro also has the best Translite ( Carrie Fisher) and it has all the RGB color inserts as the SW Prem/LE and SW Pro has the same choreographed GI lighting as the Prem/LE . 1st time STERN has ever done that with RGB inserts and choreographed GI on the Pro.
Batman 66 is just plan fun. Gomez as with he's Avengers. Designed a unique playfield . He does not get the credit he deserves on pinside . These are the two pinball machine that I am seriously consider buying . Wish you the best . Lets hope
Rafael Nadal can get healthy . Best of luck.

Carrie Fisher (resized).jpg
Julie_Newmar_Catwoman_Batman_1966 (resized).jpg
STERN STERWARS MODS (resized).jpg
Batman 66 Premium (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Frankfort, IL
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside