View topic image gallery

Batman 66 Premium (resized).jpg
STERN STERWARS MODS (resized).jpg
Julie_Newmar_Catwoman_Batman_1966 (resized).jpg
Carrie Fisher (resized).jpg
4D21828B-4960-4B88-9427-FA6A606C0046 (resized).jpeg
75F812F6-1FD0-473F-A9EB-9B71A80CAF46 (resized).jpeg
84E40A02-E006-4A94-B855-E37F056937A9 (resized).jpeg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

I already have
ACDC Luci
Metallica premium monster
Walking dead premium
Im not an average player but i love them, please help me to decide the next one (here in Spain i dont have possibility to see them personally)

84E40A02-E006-4A94-B855-E37F056937A9 (resized).jpeg84E40A02-E006-4A94-B855-E37F056937A9 (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

I've had the chance to play all three at shows recently and I have to say IMHO Aerosmith is just the funnest one of the three. Being an old fan of their music just makes it all the better.

#3 6 years ago

I have all the pins you have and would buy in this order SW,Aerosmith, BM66

75F812F6-1FD0-473F-A9EB-9B71A80CAF46 (resized).jpeg75F812F6-1FD0-473F-A9EB-9B71A80CAF46 (resized).jpeg

4D21828B-4960-4B88-9427-FA6A606C0046 (resized).jpeg4D21828B-4960-4B88-9427-FA6A606C0046 (resized).jpeg

#4 6 years ago

I just had the same problem deciding between Aerosmith premium and star wars premium but I finally decided to go with Aerosmith because I like the theme more and star wars has too many glitches at the moment so I am waiting for Stern to get that fixed.

#5 6 years ago

Bad Cats pinball

#6 6 years ago

Attack from Mars remake or Medieval Madness remake. You can have a brand new classic!

#7 6 years ago

I agree. Go for a 90s Williams / Bally or one of the remakes. TNA would also add some variety to your collection. You already have three of the top five Stern games, IMHO. Go for something different.

#8 6 years ago

Im really inclined for the star wars. I had a medieval but i dont enjoyed the experience (Too old for me)

#9 6 years ago

Maybe guardians of the galaxy?

#10 6 years ago

Star Wars would be a good choice. I don't know enough about Batman and discounted Aerosmith because you have 2 other music pins.

Unless you love music 3 of 4 music pins wouldn't be my choice.

#11 6 years ago

Try a non-Stern. TNA, Houdini, DI.

#12 6 years ago

If you only want a Stern, save some coin and get a World Poker Tour. I love Star Trek LE and Tron LE too if money isn't an issue. So many different ways to go. I personally like to go with pins that have complete code.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

I already have
ACDC Luci
Metallica premium monster
Walking dead premium
Im not an average player but i love them, please help me to decide the next one (here in Spain i dont have possibility to see them personally)

You cannot go wrong with any of your choices. We have them all except for BM66 and we are on a wait list for it. Play them all to see which one you like the best is always the correct answer.

AS, BM66 and SW are all extremely underrated on Pinside. They are all sensational machines that will give you and your family plenty of enjoyment!

#14 6 years ago

Star Wars or Dialed In

#15 6 years ago

If you are only interested in newer Stern, I'd go with Star Trek.

#16 6 years ago

Tron, stay away from spike games

#17 6 years ago

My vote is with the others above who've suggested that you add variety to your collection with an older game, possibly even one that is not from Stern.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

You need a mode based game

Mustang Premium/LE

One of the best Stern games to be found (and yet truly discovered by many)!

#20 6 years ago
#21 6 years ago

Dialed In or Total Nuclear Annihilation.

Watch the videos and streams on both games.

They are both awesome.

#22 6 years ago

Im getting nice ideas thanks!

#23 6 years ago

GOT Pro or maybe the new JJP POTC?

#24 6 years ago

TNA as you need a basher pin with quick ball times ( quick fix )

#25 6 years ago

Dialed in, you won’t regret it.

#26 6 years ago

sw prem or pro
lol

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

(here in Spain i dont have possibility to see them personally)

Oh this will actually be interesting. You own 3 great games. But your list of possibilities is 3 SPIKE games. So this will be your first SPIKE. If you get one I'm going to be very curious to hear your opinion on the new platform.

#28 6 years ago

WOZ!

#29 6 years ago

I would add an attack from Mars remake, or AFM original.

#30 6 years ago

I like Woz table but i hate the theme

#31 6 years ago

go with Lyman, it would be your 4th game

#32 6 years ago

Diversify man. Get a 90's williams...or dare I say, a TNA!

#33 6 years ago

You have Metallica and AC/DC. Adding Aerosmith would be 3 music/band pins. Which is fine if that's what you want.
Adding SW or GotG would balance out your collection more. Unless you're a big SW fan maybe wait for GotG.

#34 6 years ago

AFMR or MMR is a win win.. TNA would also a be great pin.

#35 6 years ago

If you’re an only school Batman fan, it won’t disappoint. The game has gotten really fun with the newest code. I can’t stop playing it. They’ve really integrated a lot of clips into it that tie it together...and it actually made me want to rewatch episodes from the series. The batman66 group has also developed a ton of great mods too.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

If you’re an only school Batman fan, it won’t disappoint. The game has gotten really fun with the newest code. I can’t stop playing it. They’ve really integrated a lot of clips into it that tie it together...and it actually made me want to rewatch episodes from the series. The batman66 group has also developed a ton of great mods too.

i dont remember that series here in Spain xD
thats my problem with that
but im really happy to hear you are happy with new code
playfield need a protector?

#37 6 years ago

On location the only machine I keep going back to over and over is BM66 and I don't know why. I think it's the unique layout and the theme, maybe I'm just getting tired of cookie cutter layouts.

#38 6 years ago

AFMr or MMr as said by many others... Or try an early SS from Bally or Williams. Its a totally different gameplay experience.

#39 6 years ago

If you are looking for something new, I would buy "Alien". Best new game since TWD IMO.

#40 6 years ago

new - afm remake. used - go with b/w titles like IJ STTNG MM MB TOTAN etc

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

If you are looking for something new, I would buy "Alien". Best new game since TWD IMO.

Good idea, i love ALIEN but... i dont know that company, any thoughts?

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from PinsideTroll:

new - afm remake. used - go with b/w titles like IJ STTNG MM MB TOTAN etc

These would be my choices too but i would add Tron and TWD. I honestly am not enjoying the new sterns.

#43 6 years ago

Given that you already have 3 Sterns I would go with AFMr or MMr.

#44 6 years ago

I have the same Sterns you have plus Star Trek Premium so that would be my suggestion.

#45 6 years ago

Out of the three, I would take AS.

I have your games and would seriously consider adding a mint example of either SM or FG. Both are well executed with solid rules.

#46 6 years ago

I can never understand these kinds of posts. Nobody here is going to give anything advice but what they would want, and that may or may not have any reason you share.

If I had to guess, its fear of buyer's remorse for such an expensive purchase. In my view, even if your wrong, you can unload it on someone else, maybe for a loss. That loss is the lesson, but more likely really a 'rental fee' so you can't go wrong.

My advice. Have a plan for what to do if you hate it and if you love it, and then making a selection isn't really a problem.

#47 6 years ago

Well you could obviously use a Tron or Lord of the Rings if they are to be found. Failing that, I'd lean to the Stern Star Wars.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from kiosh:

Good idea, i love ALIEN but... i dont know that company, any thoughts?

It is a bit of a risk (and I own one). Honestly I think it's the best pinball machine I've ever played...it's truly fantastic with the theme integration/sound/code...but...I if where you and you really wanted this one I would wait until you see them shipping in greater numbers (which may or may not ever happen).

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I can never understand these kinds of posts. Nobody here is going to give anything advice but what they would want, and that may or may not have any reason you share.
If I had to guess, its fear of buyer's remorse for such an expensive purchase. In my view, even if your wrong, you can unload it on someone else, maybe for a loss. That loss is the lesson, but more likely really a 'rental fee' so you can't go wrong.
My advice. Have a plan for what to do if you hate it and if you love it, and then making a selection isn't really a problem.

It's fun discussing future purchases with others, that's part of what the hobby is about for a lot of us
I enjoy all the posts, it's always helped me out, especially when I don't have the opportunity to play a particular game.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

It is a bit of a risk (and I own one). Honestly I think it's the best pinball machine I've ever played...it's truly fantastic with the theme integration/sound/code...but...I if where you and you really wanted this one I would wait until you see them shipping in greater numbers (which may or may not ever happen).

Thanks very much for the honesty. We have been considering an Alien and honest feed back from owners is very much appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-to-decide-my-4th-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.