Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by oropuro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Alright guys need some advice/opinions. I have 9 pins and I have to downsize to 6 for space purposes. I have already decided I am selling my AFM, out of the eight remaining I need to sell two. The list is this:

MM
Tron LE
Xmen LE
SM Black
Avengers LE
LOTR LE
CFTBL
ACDC BIB

Any advice?

#2 7 years ago

Can't sell MM and AFM! That is one great collection. Sell X-Men and one other (SM or LOTR). Really some tough choices there!

#3 7 years ago

Easy...sell the two you like the least.

#4 7 years ago

XMEN LE you would have to take a loss
CFTBL - is a current hot title as the new LCD is out

#5 7 years ago

Sell the two that give you the worst amount of play vs. value ratio, or sell the two that you fear will lose the most value from here on.

#6 7 years ago

Easy... dump SM and Xmen. I liked SM but was never in love with it. Ended up trading mine (it was a regular red though). Xmen is having some software growing pains, so that would be my other choice. (LOTR would be a close third)

MM and CFTBL are your 90's classics, so those should stay. ACDC and Tron are still hot titles that everyone seems to enjoy. Avengers is too new to get rid of.

#8 7 years ago

I would have a hard time selling the Xmen with the loss you're gonna take... the (hopefully) update coming.

Agree with not selling the MM if your moving the AFM.

Looking at that list..I'm thinking Tron LE and CFTBL. Those 2 titles have the least appeal to me.

Really tough call...that's a great list

#9 7 years ago

Yeah it's taken me about 7 years of collecting to get the titles I have today and I think it's going to kill me to sell any of them really.

#10 7 years ago

I would sell XMEN and Avengers. The others are keepers for sure!

#11 7 years ago

XMEN for sure, after that toss up between Avengers or CFTBL

#12 7 years ago

xmen and cftbl would be my thoughts

#13 7 years ago

I'd dump CTFBL for sure and then the other one is up to you (IMO I would sell Avengers)

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Easy... dump SM and Xmen.

+1

#15 7 years ago

I looked at the list again and came up with a different 2.

BSM might be an option as there are no differences in game play from the standard Spidey...and there's a bunch of those around should you fell the need to get it back

Haven't played Avengers LE yet..probably to new to sell anyway.

Hell.. put a stupid price on all of them and see what happens

#16 7 years ago

Stern is selling so many ACDC Prem's I would not be surprised if they make another LE TRON (and I relaize folks that work there said they will not). If I had your list, I would sell Tron LE and XMEN LE and buy a Tron Pro.

#17 7 years ago

Storage locker? That's a hell of a collection you have there. I don't think I'd be able to part with any of them. But I'll say SMB and XMEN LE.

#18 7 years ago

CFTBL and LOTR, I definitely would not give up on Xmen till code is complete.

#19 7 years ago

ACDC & Tron.

Bank your buck and get some serious cash with those. Find more room and put a Tron Pro back in.

#22 7 years ago

Keep Avengers, great game-but you already know that. I would say X-Men and CFTBL.

#23 7 years ago

CFTBL and ACDC BIB. Lots of ACDC Premiums out there you could reacquire down the road, plus you will put some nice coin in your pocket. You will lose $ if you sell XMLE or TAVLE now.

But honestly, I would go with the two I played the least.

#24 7 years ago

I would fold a couple and find somewhere safe to store them. You could then rotate them in and enjoy your "new" pins again.

#25 7 years ago

CFTBL and Avengers, I would say. That's assuming that X-Men gets the code update that's supposed to be coming.

#26 7 years ago

A Pinside version of Sophie's Choice. I already gave up on X-Men. If you were trying to raise money, Tron LE an AC/DC BIB would bring a nice price at the moment but since it is just a matter of real estate...goodbye XMen and CFTBL. Awesome collection, though.

#27 7 years ago

Hmmm... New thread. Help me buy two of your pins or just your lotr le!

#28 7 years ago

CFTBL and X-Men are the least fun, IMO.

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish, other than space reduction.

#29 7 years ago

You state to downsize, not sell, and then buy lesser model, as you're going to six pins, so:

Financially could care less=xmen and avengers

want to make cash= bib and tron le, if you bought nib

Get your money back = BSM

Gambler?: Keep mm, bib, tron, BSM, rock paper scissors on the rest.

I vote with silver baller, wrap up a couple, or store at a good friend's house.

#30 7 years ago

Xmen and LOTR would be obvious choices for me.

#31 7 years ago

Sell a kidney and build more space onto your house, all great games and none should go.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

You state to downsize, not sell, and then buy lesser model, as your are going to six pins, so:
Financially could care less=xmen and Avengers
want to make cash= bib and TRON LE, if you bought nib
Get your money back = BSM
Gambler?: Keep mm, bib, tron, BSM, rock paper scissors on the rest.
I vote with silver baller, wrap up a couple, or store at a good friend's house.

+1

#33 7 years ago

I can think of a few organs I might not need if you sell tron le or av le.

I would honestly sell creature myself. As stated it is on the upside of its trend. Out of current titles I also personally like it the least.

Best of luck with your sales.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

xmen and cftbl would be my thoughts

+1

#35 7 years ago

CFTBL because of the age, it might be work more to maintain, good prices right now. And Tron LE because it will bring a decent price.
I think LOTR is too good to get rid of and demand will grow with the Hobbit, and X-Men has so much potential, and is already a good pin. Let that stay for a while until you need more space. Avengers too new.

#36 7 years ago

On second thought, put them in a relative's house for a while! keep 'em all.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Legacy:

Alright guys need some advice/opinions. I have 9 pins and I have to downsize to 6 for space purposes. I have already decided I am selling my AFM, out of the eight remaining I need to sell two. The list is this:
MM
TRON LE
Xmen LE
SM Black
Avengers LE
LOTR LE
CFTBL
ACDC BIB
Any advice?

No brainer. Dump X-Men.

I'd also sell CFTBL.

#39 7 years ago

X-men & CFTBL...............By the way, great collection!!!

#40 7 years ago

X-Men and Creature

#41 7 years ago

CFTBL and Avenger or X-men.

Or...

Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Hell.. put a stupid price on all of them and see what happens

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Easy...sell the two you like the least.

Good advice.

I vote for XMen and CFTBL (or Avengers)

#43 7 years ago

I vote with all of you on thinking I need to sell my Cftbl. The problem, it has been sitting at HEP since last January. At that time a year ago I wanted to send a pin off to him just to get the experience and and see his level of work for myself. My Cftbl was really the only pin I had at the time that would qualify for his services, plus I really liked the game. I talked to Chris earlier this week and he thinks it wouldn't be wise to back out at this point in the game since I have paid to ship and paid the initial deposit. So it looks like I will go through with the restoration and selling it after putting a lot of money in it wouldn't make sense to me. I've actually already listed my LOTR LE as I've had this game for awhile and even though it pains me to sell it I have gotten my enjoyment out of it. Now the biggest kicker, I have sold AFM and plan on selling lotr le, I just don't know if I can handle selling that last one I need to out of the remaining seven I have.

#44 7 years ago

I think drop CFTBL and Tron...for value and personal preference...all wonderful titles...nno way i would lose AFM over these two..just me again...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside